Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BCAA Before bed

Pelletier2211 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haha !

offbeatbop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Works fine before bed. Especially when I'm in a cut and restrict any sugars from entering my home, but want something with flavor to drink with dinner.

In a side note despite the name do not try Xtend before sex. The name is misleading.

justinhorn92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinhorn92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinhorn92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinhorn92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinhorn92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinhorn92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinhorn92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinhorn92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinhorn92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinhorn92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinhorn92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JoeyTS View Post
    I recently started taking 5g BCAAs, 5g Glutamine, 500mg Lysine, 2g Arginine, and 1g Ornithine pre-bed. This is in addition to the ZMA, and small amount of GABA and Melatonin I usually took.

I know I don't have control groups and I am one person with no way to restrict gains to just these additions among the myriad of variables at play; nonetheless, I have got some of the best recovery in my entire life these past few weeks.
    Damn dude your taking a ton at night, you don't wake up even slightly dehydrated?