Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sociogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What are you thinking while you lift?

I was at the gym yesterday and excited to get there but as soon as I started I thought, you know...this isn't fun! Do you all actually enjoy the process of lifting weights? I know when I was doing each set or anticipating each set I was thinking, "Ugh, this is going to be heavy!!" And it was. Once I finished my last set I was happy with myself for doing it and excited about increasing my weights but when I'm right in the middle of lifting, all I want is to be finished! When I lifted lighter weights and did a lot of cardio I think I enjoyed the actual time spent in the gym more but I wasn't getting any results. I know this is better for me. I was wondering if everyone else actually enjoyed their sets or if maybe you started off feeling like me but eventually grew to like it.
    My Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116952251

BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BostonBoy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Originally Posted by Sociogirl View Post
    I was at the gym yesterday and excited to get there but as soon as I started I thought, you know...this isn't fun! Do you all actually enjoy the process of lifting weights? I know when I was doing each set or anticipating each set I was thinking, "Ugh, this is going to be heavy!!" And it was. Once I finished my last set I was happy with myself for doing it and excited about increasing my weights but when I'm right in the middle of lifting, all I want is to be finished! When I lifted lighter weights and did a lot of cardio I think I enjoyed the actual time spent in the gym more but I wasn't getting any results. I know this is better for me. I was wondering if everyone else actually enjoyed their sets or if maybe you started off feeling like me but eventually grew to like it.
    Alot of times I look forward to getting to the gym, its my place where no one can bother me, don't have to worry about work and bills or anything, just focus on a good workout and thats it. But some days, like on chest days, I'll be half way threw a set of 10reps, and I'll think to myself, "**** this isn't getting any lighter and why the hell is 4 so far away from 10" haha. But once I finish the set, get that little rush, I start getting focus for the next set...But I can def relate, some days I'll finish a set and go throw some hoops or get water on the other side of the gym to get my mind back into gear!
    Last edited by BostonBoy22; 07-22-2008 at 12:59 PM.
    "I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong, to measure yourself at least once... to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions, facing blind, deaf stone alone, with nothing to help you but your own hands and your own head. . . ."

orangechic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cheer myself on, I love how I feel after and I think about that. I find something good to listen to on my ipod and charge forward. I struggle with getting up at 5:15 in the morning to get to the gym.

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I started doing what Ronnie Coleman yells - only I think it and don't yell it

I say to myself this is light weight, we can move this baby!

LOL
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tend to think "strong thoughts", lol.

Usually listening to my MP3 player... something hard and heavy to go along with the lifting (for cardio I listen to the more fast-paced dancey stuff). I love going to lift; I find it very meditative. I guess most of the time I just get myself focused on a rhythm and "zone out", thinking only in my breathing and the muscle contractions.

Everything else... disappears.

do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I try not to "think" about anything except focus on the weight and the task at hand........... done right it almost becomes like meditation for me. Same deal with cardio.

kinda same as Chef K-Lo...............
    Everything Changes

K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Usually I watch my muscles moving in the mirrors, and it looks kind of fascinating, so that keeps me entertained! And if I am mad about anything, I direct all my anger to my lifting. I also use my ipod to push through my heaviest sets. When I'm feeling strong that day I focus on going harder than the week before, and remind myself that I'm getting stronger and am more than capable of pushing myself further.
    I love lifting, so I never really think negative thoughts, or think that I don't feel like liftinng at that moment.

Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I only ever focus on the specific muscles working in whatever exercise I'm doing, in addition to staying balanced, and keeping good form.

If I don't, I'll lose count way too easily.

A lot of times I also think about how good I'll feel when I'm done. Getting it over with, while not the best motivation, certainly keeps me going.

TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000)
    I usually think about the stresses in my life at the current time....This might not be such a good idea. sometimes I stare a hot guys too
    I will try to be nicer, when you try to be smarter.

I'm the kind of girl who carries her real Glock in her fake Coach...except have a real Coach because I hate faking it.
    Why do you need a side dish? Just eat the meat.
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Dan0_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan0_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan0_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan0_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan0_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan0_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan0_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan0_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan0_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan0_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan0_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I focus on the target number of reps I have to hit and make sure I at least 1 more than the prior workout or get the extra weight i've added. If the time comes when I'm getting psyched out and wanting to leave for fear of the next set I usually take a step back and try to take it easy or I'll never want to go back.
    Last edited by Dan0_123; 07-22-2008 at 10:20 PM.

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sociogirl View Post
    Ya I love every aspect of it.....

On my leg day.... I'm actually a bit nervous because my body remembers how bad I kicked its butt last leg day....

But when I start lifting, that all goes away and I thoroughly enjoy it. Trick is to have good music, a bottle of water (reusable (yes true hugger)) and enough fuel in your body to get you through it.

When I first started, I had no clue what I was doing and I wouldn't say I disliked it but I definitely didn't enjoy it.....It felt more like a chore.
    They say it takes 30 days to form a habit....Get through that first 30 days and your brain should be on autopilot after that.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Brielerose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brielerose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brielerose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brielerose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brielerose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brielerose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brielerose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brielerose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brielerose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brielerose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brielerose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I honestly love lifting, but getting in to do it takes more motivation then I can give myself sometimes. Everyday my schedule changes, so finding a good time is hard and an excuse I use way too much, especially on pure cardio days. I normally rock out while I lift, and like Chef-K it tends to become meditative for me. But I do understand the thought of why am I doing this to myself.
    ~Keep the promises you make to yourself.~
    ~*Test your own limits and keep going*~
    Live through the bumps in the road and keep going... only then will you know truly how strong you are.
    ~GinGer~

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Like others have said, I love lifting. I try to focus on "feeling it" in the target muscle as well as getting in my reps for the day. If I'm struggling, I'll yell at myself inside my head.

There are days when it's a chore to be there but not because of the lifting but because I have other things on my mind and I'm stressed. After leaving the gym I normally feel better, but those workouts are normally subpar though occasionally I'll surprise myself.
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think of how much I hate my ex -boyfriend for crushing my self-esteem!! and its help me to get soooooo much agression out!

Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, I'm so the opposite of you. When I was lifting lighter weights for 12 reps, it was exhausting and I didn't enjoy it at all. Now that I'm lifting heavier, it's more fun, because each set is like a test of how strong I am.

itllhappen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think about the muscle I'm using. I focus on what I am doing and what muscle I am working on. I zone out and stare at my reflection while I'm working out.

Registered User macloveskingtut's Avatar
    macloveskingtut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    he he, when I run on a track or outside, I think of a creeper I know chasing after me... Or that an ex-lover is chasing after me to kidnap me... that keeps me going! I like to lift because I can think that it really makes me an individual, that I'm a strong female that can handle herself and isn't a girlie-girl... BA girls unite! A guy I know also inspires me, he's worked so hard to lose weight and I know that if he can do it, so can I (though he is way more intense then me... =P)

Good Luck with finding your motivation!

Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I keep track of my reps, etc...

but in the back of my mind I'm thinking-
    "I'm getting stronger and this is gonna feel sooooo good"

Iron... its my new high.
    I'm Buddha-sized and full of wisdom... and fat.
    ~
    Proud member of "Thick Chicks"
    ~
    Status: Wrist back in action - starting weights again tomorrow morning (light - don't want to re-injure!). On an IBS-friendly diet which is resulting in less sick days, and weight dropping (fricken YAY!)

catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i love it; when you can't go anymore and your pain is unbearable it actually pushes me; i laugh at it and smile and push myself farther and that way when i'm done i feel almost like a new person.
    -c.heitz
    I'm like the perfect disaster; and once you start watching you just can't take your eyes off her.

"energy and persistance conquer anything." -Benjamin Franklin

Mikael78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikael78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikael78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikael78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikael78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikael78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikael78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikael78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikael78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikael78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikael78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Focusing mostly on technique and hitting the right part of the body. That combined with high intensity is mostly enough to keep focused.

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I put my heavy metal music on and psych myself up by thinking........... I'm going to kill these fuc*ing pieces of sh*t iron and show them who is boss around here! They will not defeat me! I am going to overcome any attempt on their part to win! I can and will move them and I will move more weight than I did last time we met!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN do it and MUST do it!!!!!!! The whole fate of my being is dependent upon it!! I will not fail!! I am coming you iron toys, be ready for this!!

Seriously I am crazy but it works and I LOVE it hehe I can't wait to see what I'm going to kill each time
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by macloveskingtut View Post
    he he, when I run on a track or outside, I think of a creeper I know chasing after me...
    Haha I do this too sometimes!!! There is this one park in the middle of downtown where I live, and I love going really early in the morning before traffic gets bad and before it gets to hot out, but there are a lot of homeless people who hang out/sleep there, and not many other runners out there that early. So when I run on that path, I go as fast as I can and never stop, because I'm scared! I had one follow me on a bike one time, that was pretty scary/creepy. I'm not defenseless, but being a tiny woman all alone is an easy target!
    Last edited by K-T; 07-27-2008 at 08:25 AM.

Mercedez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mercedez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mercedez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mercedez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mercedez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mercedez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mercedez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mercedez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mercedez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mercedez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think about how much my body has changed over the months!!!!
    You are what you eat!!

BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile

I think about what I'm going to have for breakfast!!! LOL.
    http://********.com/brenaldaba

Cop, the best job ever! femcuffs's Avatar
    femcuffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) femcuffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I let my mind relax and just get into what i am doing. When i can just focus on my time in the gym, i feel better, like i had a mini vacation for my brain!
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

If you let your fear of consequence prevent you from following your deepest instinct, your life will be safe, expedient and thin.

GET YOUR OORAH ON BABY!

Well behaved women rarely make history--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i love the feeling of driving the the gym...its a place where i dont deal with anybody, and just myself and where i can test my strenght...leg days are my favorite..i love being able to squat 3 plates and people looking in aww...lol...nobody ever squats there so i feel higher in status..lol

MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think to myself 'You better get this **** up or you can't go back and write in the journal how badass you are...and all the hot ladies will stop staring!'

Just kidding. But seriously-- Except for the fact that I don't have a journal. And their is virtually Negative Twelve hot girls in and around a 10 mile viscinity of the gym at any given time.
    Last edited by MattP343; 07-27-2008 at 09:18 PM.
    -Matt

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm thinking about how I can make these reps really hurt so that I can get the most out of them. And when I start wimping out, I always think of Arnold and his great tolerance for pain, and those badass faces he would make when working out! :P
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

absolutexpinoy is just really nice. (+1000) absolutexpinoy is just really nice. (+1000) absolutexpinoy is just really nice. (+1000) absolutexpinoy is just really nice. (+1000) absolutexpinoy is just really nice. (+1000) absolutexpinoy is just really nice. (+1000) absolutexpinoy is just really nice. (+1000) absolutexpinoy is just really nice. (+1000) absolutexpinoy is just really nice. (+1000) absolutexpinoy is just really nice. (+1000) absolutexpinoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    how do you NOT enjoy it? i look forward to everyday i get to chug my NO and take that cracked out drive to the gym while blasting loud music that gets my hyped. once i get there, i feel completely different. i get numb in a sense to where i dont realize how much weight or how heavy it is until i feel my muscles just fail. i love the pumps. (ITS LIKE IM CUMMING) and i love being sore that night and the next few days.

if anything, im depressed on my off days... but it just gives me a chance to analyze what i need to work on, and the next days workout.

"UR 16"
    "STFU"
    People ask why I train so much and eat like I do all the time... Well, the answer is simple:
    I will not allow somebody with half the determination and twice the genetics be better than me.

[800+, must post in same thread, comment: rep back]

««•Power stance, BOOM•»»
    -Misc Car Crew-
    NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
    ACSM Health Fitness Specialist
    NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
    Exercise Science Major

Don't take anyone's **** littleblkninja's Avatar
    littleblkninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) littleblkninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) littleblkninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) littleblkninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) littleblkninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) littleblkninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) littleblkninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) littleblkninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) littleblkninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) littleblkninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) littleblkninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I concentrate on putting my mind into the muscle. If I don't, it would all be a big waist, literally.
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics: even if you win, you're still retarded

Nothing Tastes as Good as Lean Feels!!!!

Let nothing which can be treated by diet be treated by other means. - Maimonides

Because ALL politicians lie through their worthless teeth
    www.FactCheck.org