Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000)

Friends dont shave your ass hair!

I have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to you, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble ****ting.

No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique. It seems my ass-hair had grown to such a length that tiny grogans were constantly getting tied up in the matted jungle between my asscheeks. It led to much frustration, with me KNOWING that I still had something to drop, but unable to shake the tenacious turd loose from its butthair dwelling. Eventually I would have to do two things: either reach down with some paper and try to pinch off the lingering loaf (which required careful precision to avoid smearing the creature all over my rear, especially since I had no way of seeing what I was doing) or just go for broke, start wiping, and hope that I could remove all the leftover fecal matter before the toilet paper reached its Can?t-Be-Flushed threshold.

I was contemplating this problem, when I had what seemed at the time to be a bright idea. ?Hey! This is my butt and my butt-hair, right? So why don?t I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!? I said to myself. It is a statement that will go down in history with a lot of other regretted statements. ?How many Indians could there be?? said by General Custer. ?Looks like a good day for a drive!? by JFK. ?There! America On-Line now has complete Usenet access!? by some idiot system tech. Such was my anal shaving idea.

I performed the operation that night, with a cheap disposable razor and a towel to sit on. Starting from the bottom, and shaving from the crack to the cheeks, I began the arduous process of ridding my ass of hair. Occassionally, I would have to clean the razor of accumulated hair and miscellaneous slime, which I did by wiping it on the towel. Slowly, my twin mounds and the between-ravine began to resemble the hairless cheeks of a newborn baby. Finally, I wiped the razor one last time, and surveyed my work. The towel was covered with a pile of hair. My ass was smooth as ivory. I smiled, satisfied, thinking my troubles were over.

Little did I know.

I now have a great respect for anal-hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. For one, it provides friction. I learned this the next day, when I walked out into the sun heading for class. After climbing two flights of stairs and starting to sweat, I started to notice something unpleasant. The sweat was accumulating in my crack, and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two asscheeks sliding past each other with every step. I thought about going to the bathroom and wiping it off, but had to get to class. Eventually, I thought, it would dry.

Unfortunately, it did dry, but only after mingling with the microscopic $!@%- molecules lingering around my brown starfish. When I stood up after class, my cheeks were stuck together with a slimy sticky $!@%/sweat combination. As I made my way back to my dorm, it started to itch. God-DAMN, did it itch! Felt like a swarm of ants was making its way up and down my crack. Fighting to keep from jamming my hand down there and scratching away, I rushed back to the dorm.

Unfortunately again, this exertion caused me to sweat, and when I finally reached my room, my cheeks were sliding back and forth against each other like a pair of horny cane-toads. I quickly dropped my pants, and attempted to dry my ass off by sticking it in front of a fan and spreading my cheeks. As I pulled the two mounds of flesh apart, a horrible stench burst free and filled the room. Every dog within a 4 block radius started to howl. I had it worst of all, as the ripe aroma of festering ****/sweat went into the fan and blew back into my face. I fought to keep from heaving. And as I sat there, fighting vomit, my ass cheeks spread and dripping, with the concentrated aroma of my body odor mixed with the tangy smell of my own **** blowing right into my face, I had only one thought: ?It will be like this until the hair grows back. Weeks.?

Later on, trying to deal as best I could, wiping my ass at every opportunity, I discovered another wonderful use for ass-hair - ventilation. I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my asscheeks. Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil.

As if that wasnt enough, I am now enduring further torture. As anyone who has ever shaved anything knows, when hair is first growing in, it comes in as stubble. Imagine your ass having the texture of a brillo pad. Well, that is what I am dealing with now. It is a hellish torture, and there are many times when I just look out the window and contemplate why I shouldn?t just jump out and get it all over with in one fleshy splat, rather than endure this constant agony.

Friends, DONT SHAVE YOUR ASS-HAIR!

ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Long Story Needs Cliffs
    I Rep Back
    75+
    (Or those over 1000 jus sayin')

kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation

SO you expect me to read a wall of text concerning the shaving of ass hair eh?

lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolerskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DRMAN54 View Post
    I have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to you, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble ****ting.

No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique. It seems my ass-hair had grown to such a length that tiny grogans were constantly getting tied up in the matted jungle between my asscheeks. It led to much frustration, with me KNOWING that I still had something to drop, but unable to shake the tenacious turd loose from its butthair dwelling. Eventually I would have to do two things: either reach down with some paper and try to pinch off the lingering loaf (which required careful precision to avoid smearing the creature all over my rear, especially since I had no way of seeing what I was doing) or just go for broke, start wiping, and hope that I could remove all the leftover fecal matter before the toilet paper reached its Can?t-Be-Flushed threshold.

I was contemplating this problem, when I had what seemed at the time to be a bright idea. ?Hey! This is my butt and my butt-hair, right? So why don?t I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!? I said to myself. It is a statement that will go down in history with a lot of other regretted statements. ?How many Indians could there be?? said by General Custer. ?Looks like a good day for a drive!? by JFK. ?There! America On-Line now has complete Usenet access!? by some idiot system tech. Such was my anal shaving idea.

I performed the operation that night, with a cheap disposable razor and a towel to sit on. Starting from the bottom, and shaving from the crack to the cheeks, I began the arduous process of ridding my ass of hair. Occassionally, I would have to clean the razor of accumulated hair and miscellaneous slime, which I did by wiping it on the towel. Slowly, my twin mounds and the between-ravine began to resemble the hairless cheeks of a newborn baby. Finally, I wiped the razor one last time, and surveyed my work. The towel was covered with a pile of hair. My ass was smooth as ivory. I smiled, satisfied, thinking my troubles were over.

Little did I know.

I now have a great respect for anal-hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. For one, it provides friction. I learned this the next day, when I walked out into the sun heading for class. After climbing two flights of stairs and starting to sweat, I started to notice something unpleasant. The sweat was accumulating in my crack, and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two asscheeks sliding past each other with every step. I thought about going to the bathroom and wiping it off, but had to get to class. Eventually, I thought, it would dry.

Unfortunately, it did dry, but only after mingling with the microscopic $!@%- molecules lingering around my brown starfish. When I stood up after class, my cheeks were stuck together with a slimy sticky $!@%/sweat combination. As I made my way back to my dorm, it started to itch. God-DAMN, did it itch! Felt like a swarm of ants was making its way up and down my crack. Fighting to keep from jamming my hand down there and scratching away, I rushed back to the dorm.

Unfortunately again, this exertion caused me to sweat, and when I finally reached my room, my cheeks were sliding back and forth against each other like a pair of horny cane-toads. I quickly dropped my pants, and attempted to dry my ass off by sticking it in front of a fan and spreading my cheeks. As I pulled the two mounds of flesh apart, a horrible stench burst free and filled the room. Every dog within a 4 block radius started to howl. I had it worst of all, as the ripe aroma of festering ****/sweat went into the fan and blew back into my face. I fought to keep from heaving. And as I sat there, fighting vomit, my ass cheeks spread and dripping, with the concentrated aroma of my body odor mixed with the tangy smell of my own **** blowing right into my face, I had only one thought: ?It will be like this until the hair grows back. Weeks.?

Later on, trying to deal as best I could, wiping my ass at every opportunity, I discovered another wonderful use for ass-hair - ventilation. I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my asscheeks. Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil.

As if that wasnt enough, I am now enduring further torture. As anyone who has ever shaved anything knows, when hair is first growing in, it comes in as stubble. Imagine your ass having the texture of a brillo pad. Well, that is what I am dealing with now. It is a hellish torture, and there are many times when I just look out the window and contemplate why I shouldn?t just jump out and get it all over with in one fleshy splat, rather than endure this constant agony.

Friends, DONT SHAVE YOUR ASS-HAIR!
    What a coincidence because I also have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to you, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble ****ting.

Little did I know.

winterTROLL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) winterTROLL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol, i shaved mine once and a jungle grew back in its place! OP speakz the truth!

ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ithejosh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lolerskater View Post
    What a coincidence because to also have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to you, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble ****ting.

Little did I know.

Not funny when you quote this long ass piece of ****.
    And yes I'm a hypocrite.
    I Rep Back
    75+
    (Or those over 1000 jus sayin')

Cjsalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cjsalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cjsalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cjsalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cjsalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cjsalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cjsalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cjsalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cjsalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cjsalz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cjsalz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that really made me lol
    **Anti-Illuminati & NWO**

VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i read it, i loled.

DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000) DRMAN54 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cjsalz View Post
    that really made me lol
    Originally Posted by VanillaWhey View Post
    i read it, i loled.
    and thats why both of u will be repped on recharge

and now for the next one.

Sometimes when no one's home I enjoy separating m&m's into color groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems, and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures. You don't want to do it with skittles though because of the whole gay thing.. I tried it and the population dwindled quickly... trust me. Where do you think taste the rainbow came from.

ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    funny story but its a massive copy and paste....at least give the original source some credit by citing.

Originally Posted by ex3e1989 View Post
    funny story but its a massive copy and paste....at least give the original source some credit by citing.
    wow! though i have to admit, im glad u're smart enough to realize its copypasta, especially for being new! (btw thats what we call it, stories that we take from people who originality posted them) anyway

that post is over SIX YEARS OLD!

no one even knows who originality made that post. In fact bb.com poeple didnt even come up with that.

Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Iodine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    That was freaking hilarious man LOL

Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol, i love reading those stories. Do you have the one about the guy who wanted to piss really far?

erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ahh, the art of the trim.
    *RIP Frvrmuscle*

hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yea that was funny.

I shave down there in the shower every few days (serious). I use a different razor head for my face though.

I don't sweat too much so it isn't bad at all. The thought of little bits getting stuck in hair in my butt is disgusting.

Mopar05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mopar05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mopar05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mopar05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mopar05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mopar05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mopar05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mopar05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mopar05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mopar05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mopar05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol the detail was making me laugh and gag and the same time!

Plyometrics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyometrics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyometrics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyometrics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyometrics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyometrics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyometrics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyometrics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyometrics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyometrics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plyometrics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha, that was great

Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    That was freaking hilarious man LOL
    Originally Posted by 0skr View Post
    lol, i love reading those stories. Do you have the one about the guy who wanted to piss really far?
    Originally Posted by erutter11 View Post
    Ahh, the art of the trim.
    Originally Posted by hgainer8 View Post
    Yea that was funny.

I shave down there in the shower every few days (serious). I use a different razor head for my face though.

I don't sweat too much so it isn't bad at all. The thought of little bits getting stuck in hair in my butt is disgusting.
    Originally Posted by Mopar05 View Post
    Lol the detail was making me laugh and gag and the same time!

You're the biggest ****ing idiot i ever saw on these forums. I've really taken an enormous dislike to you. Perhaps it's the fact that every single post you make contains some vulgar reference to sex. It's very rare i encounter somebody who i feel a genuine hatred of, so rare in fact i've never encountered it on these forums. I've met annoying people, but nobody i actually hate, except for you. Every post of yours makes anybody that reads it a little bit more stupid.

hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^^ Quoting fail?

confused

^^^ Quoting fail?

confused
    I see some people are making a mockery of me. Not that I care, but don't you gentlemen think you're being immature? I mean we were discussing a topic here and you perform butchery upon my post by making your own little variation of it. Then the followers appear to copy the post you made, and vary it a little bit. People such as yourselves must lead pathetic lives to go perform acts like this over a forum to ruin the experience of others. It's not my problem though, I could care less. But I'm sure someone would be annoyed by the garbage some of you toolbags post. If you don't have the required intellect to properly discuss such a general and basic topic then you should probably dwell in some cave and read some books.

Oh, you mean the spamming of "Friends, _______________________" posts.

Yea it's pretty worthless

VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) VanillaWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you aware that I see some people are making a mockery of me. Not that I care, but don't you gentlemen think you're being immature? I mean we were discussing a topic here and you perform butchery upon my post by making your own little variation of it. Then the followers appear to copy the post you made, and vary it a little bit. People such as yourselves must lead pathetic lives to go perform acts like this over a forum to ruin the experience of others. It's not my problem though, I could care less. But I'm sure someone would be annoyed by the garbage some of you toolbags post. If you don't have the required intellect to properly discuss such a general and basic topic then you should probably dwell in some cave and read some books.

Oh, you mean the spamming of "Friends, _______________________" posts.

Yea it's pretty worthless
    LOL

dude its just some copypasta

it means ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.

thats why copypasta is funny... its stuff other people said that was SO retarded that u just have to copy it and tell otehrs

PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatientlyWaitin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good read actually lol

she said she was clean Thetal0n's Avatar
    Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thetal0n has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    china called, they want there wall back.

i shave my ass crack..feels great brah.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump

Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VanillaWhey View Post
    i read it, i loled.
    this haha
    I rep back/neg back(might be on recharge/spread)
    aspiring bodybuilder.
    If you got any questions shoot me a pm.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I read it,

I shave my ass hair.

no idea what the copypasta is talking about man. I don't get no stubble anymore. maybe the first time you do it, but after that it's fine. (srs)(no homo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=515913953 - log.

cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i loled
    U.S. Navy Corpsman - Devil Doc
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    haha epic post op.. regardless to who the original source is
    *Frvrmuscle RIP*