Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

OT- Youve gotta try this!

So I was going to grill up some thighs but I was out of marinade. What do you do in a sichy like this? Improvise! When it comes to jazzing food up, I like to take the kitchen sink approach. It's very convenient seeing as how the kitchen sink is in the kitchen where you're doing the jazzing-upping. Ok so I threw everything I could find in a blender and hit the "Liquefy" button. Here's a list of what I put in there:

one whole garlic
    one peeled lime
    one tbsp of Tapatio hot sauce
    one tbsp of dijon mustard
    one tbsp of rosemary
    one tbsp of thyme
    one tbsp of oregano
    one tbsp of black pepper
    a handfull of pistachio nuts
    two banana peppers
    a packet of McDonald's BBQ sauce
    1/4 cup of Afghan style yogurt
    1/4 cup of cherry pepsi
    and a partridge in a pair tree

I let it chill [literally and figuratively] in the fridge for a few hours and then threw them on the grill. Luckily it came out really good! Try it! I doubt you'll have Afghan style yogurt though.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Add a little sage and you could be Simon and Garfunkel.
    Time To Re-Schedule

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    Add a little sage and you could be Simon and Garfunkel.
    lol. Oh ****! I completely forgot about the rosemary bush we have in the backyard.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I enjoy making marinades and everyone likes eating whatever I grill with my homemade s. My system is simple...I take all of the possible ingredients from the fridge and line them up on the counter. I then take all of my dry ingredients (spices, etc) and line them up also. Then I reach for each ingredient as it calls to me. When it smells right, it's done. Unfortunately, I never write anything down, so I don't have a "marinade menu". On the upside, each and every one is unique.

Mike