Checkers4295 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Checkers4295 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Trying to get big and cut? Which of these?

I know I have posted a few times. Like twice I think. But this is a different subject I have narrowed down. Repps awarded. I am trying to decide. Should I do ANIMAL PUMP with CL(GM WF PW?) or should I use ANIMAL CUT with CL(GM WF PW). Or give me a mix and match of which to use. I want to get big and have def. In abs and stuff. Or if you have any others I could get at GNC to mix with CL thats fine.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its really hard to get big AND cut at the same time since one involves excess calories and one involves a deficit in calories. You'd be better served to choose big OR cut. Bulk and then cut afterwards or cut then bulk.

I havent tried it but you might not want to use WF with Animal Pump. Seems like a lot if stims. But like I said, I havent tried WF so I dont how amped its gets you. I've heard WF works very well tho.

Plus you will be using Pump and GM together? Will you be half dosing your GM? If not, you'll be taking about 8 grams of creatine per day. A little too much. I would choose Pump or WF&GM.

The CL stacks get alot of credit here and so does Aniaml/Uni so you really cant lose. Just a matter of picking a goal, eating big and training hard.

Also, you have no rep power so you might not want to offer those
    Last edited by jason-bourne; 08-22-2008 at 12:23 PM.

Checkers4295 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Checkers4295 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is my brothers account I will use mine next time. But I want to get defined. That is what I want. I do not know which of these I should take which is why I am asking. So you think I should do ANIMAL PUMP with ANIMAL STAK??? Or ANIMAL PUMP with WF/GM? Just trying to get the best out if it.

Or even a animal pak in there? Just give me your suggestions. I dont have to use them all. I just want to use the best to get me defined. I have these supplements. Just help me know which is best to use: ANIMAL PUMP, ANIMAL STAK, ANIMAL PAK, ANIMAL CUTS, CL (WF GM PW), HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE.. That is what I have I want to get defined. Which will help me? Along with a good diet and good workout. Please.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Checkers4295 View Post
    I do not know which of these I should take which is why I am asking.
    Thats what makes the decision to cut OR bulk very important. That choice will decide what diet and supps to use.

So you think I should do ANIMAL PUMP with ANIMAL STAK??? Or ANIMAL PUMP with WF/GM? Just trying to get the best out if it.
    If I was going to bulk I would use either the CL stack or Animal Pump, M-Stack and Torrent.

Ok, I want to lose some weight and get more cut... Which should I use for that?

Ok what stack or mix of these would be the best to use? : ANIMAL PUMP, ANIMAL STAK, ANIMAL PAK, ANIMAL CUTS, CL (WF GM PW), HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE.. I just want to use the best possible stack out of these right here. It can be for bulking or cutting just state which you would choose and if it is cut or bulk. We can mix these in anyway we can.

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    animal pump/pak/ stak

animal pak and animal cuts

controlled labs stack and animal pak
    animal cuts/purple wrath/ animal pak

you can do alot it just depends on what you want to do
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

poveren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's my setup

Green Mag
    White Flood
    Animal Pak
    Fish Oil
    Whey Protein

Works pretty damn well for me, both with muscle gain and definition

Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok what stack or mix of these would be the best to use? : ANIMAL PUMP, ANIMAL STAK, ANIMAL PAK, ANIMAL CUTS, CL (WF GM PW), HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE.. I just want to use the best possible stack out of these right here. It can be for bulking or cutting just state which you would choose and if it is cut or bulk. We can mix these in anyway we can.
    I woud take the CL stack with Animal stak out of those for a bulk.

Ok, I think I will go bulking first. To get bigger and I can always have stacked abs instead of shredded abs. So which for a bulk??

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You could do the cL stack with animal stakand pak. then to cut go with pak and cuts or hcut hardcore
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bro, if you really want to know how to use Animal products, check out this link:
    http://www.animalpak.com/html/articl...ils.cfm?ID=213

Way Of The Animal

Brothers, we've been getting a ****load of email questions about which ?pack? product to take, what each one does, which ones can be combined with the others, yadda yadda yadda. So for the interest of keeping all you informed (and for taking some heat off) we created a couple links. If you're interested in an individual Animal ?pack? products click here. If you're looking to combine different Animal products then click here. If you want a handy chart breaking down the benefits of each product, click here. Finally, if you want to read some feedback from real users, click here.

Foundational vs. Cycled Supplements
    There are basically two categories of Animal products--the "foundational" ones and the goal-specific, specialty ones you "cycle". Simply put, the foundational supplements are those you take every day. These supplements include core or basic ingredients your body needs: Animal Pak, Animal Omega, Animal Nitro, Animal Pump and Animal Flex. The "cycled" products are specialty supplements designed to elicit specific results, at a specific time or provide particular benefits. These products follow a 21-day cycle typically and include Animal Stak, Animal M-Stak, Animal Test, and Animal Cuts.

Animal Pak
    Foundational supplement. This is your core, your "iron skillet" when it comes to nutritional supplementation. This is step one, the starting point... You begin with with Animal Pak and add everything else around it. The Pak contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, electrolytes, digestive enzymes, amino acids, EFAs, and more.

Animal Omega
    Foundational supplement. The serious bodybuilder knows the value of all things "essential". Like essential amino acids. Like essential fatty acids, or EFAs. EFAs are critical for the serious lifter for a whole host of reasons. Animal Omega is a specific EFA product that combines multiple sources of fish and vegetable-based oils for a complete and comprehensive EFA product. Convenient and dosed for the serious bodybuilder, Animal Omega is the last word on EFA supplementation.

Animal Pump
    Foundational supplement. Covers the basics with creatine. Not just good 'ol tried and true monohydrate, but the latest, the greatest including patented magnesium creatine chelate, tricreatine malate and creatine ethyl ester. On top of that, we added the full complement of goodies, including NO boosters, stimulants, nooptropics, other cell volumizers, NO-related antioxidants, and more. This is your single, all-in-one, creatine-based "pump" product.

Animal Flex
    Foundational supplement. A complete, comprehensive all-in-one joint and ligament supplement designed specifically for the powerlifter and bodybuilder. Full potency and easier once-per-day dosing make Animal Flex the perfect "support" supplement for strength athletes looking to "reinforce" the underlying structure of their physiques. Remember--you can pack on mass, but if you don't support the joints, tendons, and ligaments as well, you're gonna be in for a world of hurt.

Animal Stak
    Cycled supplement. Animal Stak is a specialty pro-testosterone supplement. Stak can help your body improve: (1) existing test levels and (2) overall test function/ratios. This second point is crucial here. Animal Stak can help you utilize the test you already have, emphasizing "free testosterone" ratios. Though you may have high test levels, if it's bound up as ?total? test, you can't tap into it. Stak was designed to address this. Suited for lifters over 25 or those who "low" free test levels.

Animal Nitro
    Foundational supplement. Essential amino acids (EAAs) are absolutely "essential" for the human body and for the strength athlete. Your body can't make EAAs so you can only get them through diet or supplementation. When it comes to pre- and post-training, nothing is better than EAAs alone for igniting anabolism and protein synthesis. The EAAs in Animal Nitro are modeled after the EAAs in actual human muscle itself for superior benefits. After all, it's not just about getting EAAs. It's about the right ratios and the right amounts.

Animal M-Stak
    Cycled supplement. Animal M-Stak is a ?natural? pro-anabolic designed especially for ?hardgainers? (those who have a hard time putting on weight) and those on a "bulk". M-Stak can help increase anabolism via protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. M-Stak can help shuttle more of the calories you eat into lean mass, not body fat (nutrient-partitioning), making this product ideal for those lifters looking for lean gains.

Animal Cuts
    Cycled supplement. Animal Cuts is our complete thermogenic & diuretic ?cutting? formula. Helps not only with fat burning but with water retention as well. Suitable for contest prep or following an off-season bulk when you need to shed some fat.

Animal Test
    Cycled supplement. Animal Test is a powerful, legal hypertrophic/pro-testosterone supplement. Combining the most potent natural extracts with one of the hottest, patented, proven supplements to hit the industry in recent years, the all new Animal Test redefines the capabilities of over-the-counter bodybuilding supplementation.

For more info, or for customized supplement recommendations, email us at trainer@animalpak.com.

joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50) joe-yamma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Animal Pak is the foundation and you should be using it first and foremost. A good multi is key and without it, you might not have your minimum requirements covered.

Animal Omega is also foundational to get your EFA's.

if your diet and training are in order (they are, aren't they?) then you can try different Animal products.

i think that Pump is excellent on a a bulk or a cut and i have used it on both.

from there, you can tailor what you use to either a cut or a bulk...

on a cut?
    maybe try Cuts first, then maybe Cuts/Stak or Cuts/MStak

on a a bulk? maybe try Stak, followed by Test, or Stak/Test
    i'd also highly suggest Universal Torrent post-wo.

make sure your diet and training are in order, and your using Pak, then try these products one at a time.

myofibrillar hypertrophy Wild_Weasel's Avatar
    Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Using Animal Pump with your CL stack would be redundant. Pump is an NO supp and has creatine (so no need for GM and WF). CL + Cuts would be a better choice out of the scenarios you suggested.
    YGBSM
    "In a world full of compromise, some men DON'T." - H&K slogan

"There aint no easy way, no there aint no easy way out." - BRMC

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112745771

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)
    This is my brothers account I will use mine next time. But I want to get defined. That is what I want. I do not know which of these I should take which is why I am asking. So you think I should do ANIMAL PUMP with ANIMAL STAK??? Or ANIMAL PUMP with WF/GM? Just trying to get the best out if it.
    I know what you should take.. Take a good diet and proper training (comes first). I been in the best shape of my life actually back when I didn't even use supplements. Worry about your diet and then your training and if you want to add some supplements in go for it. Personally I would go with White Flood and Storm to start with and of course whey protein. Forget Animal Stak, Animal Pump...

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by joe-yamma View Post
    Animal Pak is the foundation and you should be using it first and foremost. A good multi is key and without it, you might not have your minimum requirements covered.

Animal Omega is also foundational to get your EFA's.

if your diet and training are in order (they are, aren't they?) then you can try different Animal products.

i think that Pump is excellent on a a bulk or a cut and i have used it on both.

from there, you can tailor what you use to either a cut or a bulk...

on a cut?
    maybe try Cuts first, then maybe Cuts/Stak or Cuts/MStak

on a a bulk? maybe try Stak, followed by Test, or Stak/Test
    i'd also highly suggest Universal Torrent post-wo.

make sure your diet and training are in order, and your using Pak, then try these products one at a time.
    Not trying to be a prick, but any good multi Vitamin will do him, Animal Pak isn't going to make a difference besides make his wallet a little lighter.

A good Fish and Flax Oil will do it, not fancy stuff just inexpensive Fish and Flax

For Pre workout energy Shock Therapy and White Flood are the best I have tried (Animal Pump is a weak pill form of Shock Therapy in my opinion)

You should of recommended creatine to him, I would recommend Storm

Shut up and train. stealth_maven's Avatar
    stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500)

+

= big and cut.

Honestly I believe animal pak is one of the best multis. I just recently switched back from NOW adam and I do notice a difference. Now adam is a excellent choice, so are a host of other multis. pack is good on a cut, also the pak can be a stand alone it has loads of stuff in it.

Since the original posting member say to use what he has; animal pak was all he had
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Originally Posted by RonShipman View Post
    Not trying to be a prick, but any good multi Vitamin will do him, Animal Pak isn't going to make a difference besides make his wallet a little lighter.
    we can agree to disagree. i have used regular multis and i have have used other bb'ing multis. Animal Pak has always worked the best for me, and i've been using Pak for a long time (15 years).

A good Fish and Flax Oil will do it, not fancy stuff just inexpensive Fish and Flax
    any good fish and flax oil is better than nothing.
    again, i have used many Omega supplements and i really like Animal Omega better. have you looked at the profile of Animal Omega? really, it's the best EFA product on the market.

For Pre workout energy Shock Therapy and White Flood are the best I have tried (Animal Pump is a weak pill form of Shock Therapy in my opinion)
    Animal Pump is better compared to both Shock Therapy and Storm together.
    the energy pill in Pump is smoother energy while that of ST is more of a "kick"
    i guess it just depends on the individuals reaction to stims and their preference.

You should of recommended creatine to him, I would recommend Storm
    Animal Pump has a full day's serving of creatine in it. i like Storm a lot too.
    i'd suggest Pump on training days and Storm on off days.