Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by claya View Post

There is no spoon.
    look at the other pages..haha. i clear up the confusion..
    one meal, one workout, one day at a time!

Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post
    where?
    right outside san antonio.

Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    worst troll ever, but i'm bored.

Originally Posted by Lion Of Zion View Post
    worst troll ever, but i'm bored.
    you still think i'm a troll? haha. Wow. Well, at least it is somewhat keeping you occupied!

It's funny, i went from a girl to a troll, to a girl, back to a troll, then a girl again in 2 days...its crazy...haha

fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I say sub the spoon with a fork.
    It starts out easy, something simple, something sleazy, something inching past the edge of the reserve.
    Now through lines of the cheap venetian blinds your car is pulling off of the curb. Just when you think you're in control, just when you think you've got a hold, just when you get on a roll, here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again. Oh, here it goes again. I should have known, should have known, should have known again, but here it goes again. Oh, here it goes again.

2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you guys are still trying, lol
    $

"No fck that, I'm not gonna miss any reps. I'll die before i miss a rep." - dynamik, #1

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fusionchick View Post
    Why do we have the same reps lady.
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

i did...check out the other pages...haha. it goes back and forth. i gave a lot of pics. lol. good to see another girl on here though...

fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why do we have the same reps lady.
    roxie negged me

again

but whats new right...
    It starts out easy, something simple, something sleazy, something inching past the edge of the reserve.
    Now through lines of the cheap venetian blinds your car is pulling off of the curb. Just when you think you're in control, just when you think you've got a hold, just when you get on a roll, here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again. Oh, here it goes again. I should have known, should have known, should have known again, but here it goes again. Oh, here it goes again.

TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Minnie_Muscles View Post
    it's actually pretty even. i only have one more red than green...why don't ya'll give me more reps?? I did what you asked? lol. i'll rep back <3
    dont rep beg, negged/redded

Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you still think i'm a troll? haha. Wow. Well, at least it is somewhat keeping you occupied!

It's funny, i went from a girl to a troll, to a girl, back to a troll, then a girl again in 2 days...its crazy...haha
    Yet remained an object of my amusement the entire time. Lucky you.

2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    roxie negged me

again

but whats new right...
    damn why did she neg?
    $

"No fck that, I'm not gonna miss any reps. I'll die before i miss a rep." - dynamik, #1

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    roxie negged me

again

but whats new right...
    lulz..why?
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000)
    negged just because I feel like it

Rules of Misc for wimenz

1. Take clear pic of self with spoon/fork/ spoon sign with clear face. Face must be visible. Prefer spoon. Maybe a spork for teh lulz

2. Spoon pic and noods
    rustlin jimmies

roxie negged me

again

but whats new right...
    O'Rlly.... what for?

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] tinky_winky's Avatar
    tinky_winky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tinky_winky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tinky_winky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tinky_winky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tinky_winky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tinky_winky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tinky_winky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tinky_winky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tinky_winky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tinky_winky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tinky_winky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    long negssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss are annoying. jus sayin.. lol wut
    ▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

Originally Posted by habman6 View Post
    dont rep beg, negged/redded
    haha...ok. i'm definitely not the first person to rep back. haha.

steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000)

oh hey guys

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    me, sign with the spoon (cause i don't have a spoon easily accessible...

K, one shows my tat. Sorry its blurry, my mirror is still foggy from the shower.
    one just shows part of face and part of the sign...i couldn't get it to zoom out...damn phone has a mind of its own.....then there's some more just so you can see that its really me...and that im not a troll. k.

*edited** added the other pics that proved to ya'll im not a troll
    I am convinced, although you failed epically to provide a spoon in the pics. . . just sayin
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haha...ok. i'm definitely not the first person to rep back. haha.
    lol wut

it's actually pretty even. i only have one more red than green...why don't ya'll give me more reps?? I did what you asked? lol. i'll rep back <3

Originally Posted by 2 HUGE View Post
    damn why did she neg?
    lulz..why?
    Originally Posted by Lion Of Zion View Post
    O'Rlly.... what for?
    they made a cue little *whos your fave fem misc poster* thread that lasted too long so I suggested a thread for *least favorite fem misc poster* thread, Dwest made it and I posted in it. I got negged for being a meanie.

Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    I am convinced, although you failed epically to provide a spoon in the pics. . . just sayin
    haha, i know. i had already cleared it up in a couple other threads.

lol wut
    i didn't mean i was asking for more, i meant it like why have i not gotten more reps vs negs.? now that i re-read it, i can see how that could read. but i will rep back...all i was sayin.

Originally Posted by steezemcgreazee View Post

oh hey guys
    Elbows too pointy

JK

TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    they made a cue little *whos your fave fem misc poster* thread that lasted too long so I suggested a thread for *least favorite fem misc poster* thread, Dwest made it and I posted in it. I got negged for being a meanie.
    Well, spill. Who was it? Say me ....I love being hated on.

haha, i know. i had already cleared it up in a couple other threads.

i didn't mean i was asking for more, i meant it like why have i not gotten more reps vs negs.? now that i re-read it, i can see how that could read. but i will rep back...all i was sayin.
    To be honest I just had to counter all the future reps from the misc losers

To be honest I just had to counter all the future reps from the misc losers
    i see

Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Well, spill. Who was it? Say me ....I love being hated on.
    lol it wasnt you. my least fave fem misc poster was/ is a guy. I also dislike a certain female poster but I wont go that far..Im on the brink of bannage again.

go figure

TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000) TiffTiff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol it wasnt you. my least fave fem misc poster was/ is a guy. I also dislike a certain female poster but I wont go that far..Im on the brink of bannage again.

go figure
    PM NOW fushionchick!!! LOL.

bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    after 9 pages... still no spoon pic with your face...

:::sighs:::

negged.
    "Always act as though it were impossible to fail." -Anonymous

14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have no freakin clue how to do a screen shot...i honestly don't think it works on my laptop..i have tried...i think it's the comp, not me. haha.
    This here explains a lot! LOL