Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    ak_m_f is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ak_m_f is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ak_m_f is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ak_m_f is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ak_m_f is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ak_m_f is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ak_m_f is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ak_m_f is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ak_m_f is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ak_m_f is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ak_m_f is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ACHeather anyone? :lol:
    misc dr

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by *dwest* View Post
    Sell out.
    Idk, seems fitting they keep doing group votes so why can't he?

Originally Posted by fusionchick View Post
    My favorite fem misc poster would have to be Bambifox. She has been nothing but nice to me, and she is really fun to talk to. Not to mention she has a killer body at her age and is super confident. Her daughter has an excellent role model! Would hate to see this thread turn into a e-popularity contest.

True I have nothing but love for Ms BF.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    I also have to give a shout out to my girl Sandy..
    she is the first one i talk to in the morning,,and she makes me laugh.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    is it them jeans?
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Watch it and tell me what two people on here it reminds you of.
    I just googled it...I remember that movie!

Oh and Thanks HBK!
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
    I will choose a path that's clear
    I will choose freewill

Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174190821&referrerid=1173311

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my FAV Tikibeast....
    Last edited by Crazymix; 08-18-2008 at 10:30 AM.

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

*dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    is it them jeans?
    My friend I think he's been in them jeans.

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    is it them jeans?
    ohhhhhhhhh the stories i could tell

*gets a hogie ready for Tiki*
    M O O N spells LBM

~Go Big or Go Home!!~ hbk442000's Avatar
    hbk442000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hbk442000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hbk442000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hbk442000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hbk442000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hbk442000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hbk442000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hbk442000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hbk442000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hbk442000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hbk442000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    LOL nice...
    Sell out.
    lmao...I don't need these womenz...banning me. lmao.

although I almost omitted roxie. yes....she broke my heart...
    "If the bar ain't bendin ur just pretendin"

Chi10-10-10

My friend I think he's been in them jeans.
    lol... no wonder why she is soooo happy.

*high five*

i will wait for PM!?

fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hbk442000 View Post

I have no ban powers

I have no powers now that I think of it. Do they sell them in the bb.com store?
    It starts out easy, something simple, something sleazy, something inching past the edge of the reserve.
    Now through lines of the cheap venetian blinds your car is pulling off of the curb. Just when you think you're in control, just when you think you've got a hold, just when you get on a roll, here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again. Oh, here it goes again. I should have known, should have known, should have known again, but here it goes again. Oh, here it goes again.

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

*takes sandwich and wanders out of the thread*

Roxie's broken many hearts here bro...we have a support group we'd like to refer you to.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fusionchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    *takes sandwich and wanders out of the thread*

Roxie's broken many hearts here bro...we have a support group we'd like to refer you to.
    Shes an engaged woman, heartbreak is the only way it CAN end. You fellas are smarter than that
    It starts out easy, something simple, something sleazy, something inching past the edge of the reserve.
    Now through lines of the cheap venetian blinds your car is pulling off of the curb. Just when you think you're in control, just when you think you've got a hold, just when you get on a roll, here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again. Oh, here it goes again. I should have known, should have known, should have known again, but here it goes again. Oh, here it goes again.

Shes an engaged woman, heartbreak is the only way it CAN end. You fellas are smarter than that
    Umm....yeah...

Alright I've had enough of this business.

Favorite female posters.

Ridge (the gorgeous e-gf)
    Sandy (the voice that turns men to putty)
    Roxie (the last hope for proving cali women aren't all bad)
    BF (my cheering section and ego booster)
    Erin (the one I turn to when I need somebody that's been there and the person that usually knows just what to say when I'm about to do something stupid)

I fave myself BTW cuz noone else has. Id rep me if I could.

Umm....yeah...

Favorite female posters.

Erin (the one I turn to when I need somebody that's been there and the person that usually knows just what to say when I'm about to do something stupid)
    They all are really good women in that thread.
    I appreciate each and every one of them for there own unique
    style that they bring to the board... i am way to lazy to detail it like you..
    Bad LBM.... bad bad bad LBM
    M O O N spells LBM

They all are really good women in that thread.
    I appreciate each and every one of them for there own unique
    style that they bring to the board... i am way to lazy to detail it like you..
    Bad LBM.... bad bad bad LBM
    You had a HARD weekend, I don't expect you to have much fight and fire left in you on a monday...

*wanders off to finish sandwich*

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    what ?

notice the warm pork buns

You like them warm pork buns!!

Wut??

I fave you because you all around rock and you're a generally positive force in our threads.

Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
    You like them warm pork buns!!

Wut??
    We all do Roxie, now stop boosting your own ego and spread some love around to somebody else...

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Umm....yeah...

Favorite female posters.

Awwww...thank you

We all do Roxie, now stop boosting your own ego and spread some love around to somebody else...
    Say huh???

You want me to post my fav fem misc poster?? G of course

I like all teh womenz in here

Awwww...thank you

Say huh???

You want me to post my fav fem misc poster?? G of course

I like all teh womenz in here
    You're welcome, no huh because you know what I was saying (I hope) and who is G?

Also adding HeatherAC to my list because she's so freakin sweet and Swarovski because she's posted my favorite picture to date (she knows the one)...

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn i was gonna mention you

Fusionchick ftw - cutest girl in the femmisc (yeah i mean it)

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Umm....yeah...

Favorite female posters.

Awwwww thank you!! I feel special for getting one vote
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139911653&pagenumber=

You're welcome, no huh because you know what I was saying (I hope) and who is G?

Also adding HeatherAC to my list because she's so freakin sweet and Swarovski because she's posted my favorite picture to date (she knows the one)...
    No, I don't know what you were saying actually Spread my love around to someone else??

Anywho...This is G

Originally Posted by Ridge4120 View Post
    Awwwww thank you!! I feel special for getting one vote
    Well you better get a vote from me, I e-love the **** out of you baby.

*on second though perhaps not the most romantic way to phrase it but it gets the point across...I hope*

No, I don't know what you were saying actually Spread my love around to someone else??

Anywho...This is G

Oh, I just meant we all love that backside and yes I meant spread the love around as in vote for somebody else...which you did and I don't know who this person is aside from the fact that I've seen her post a time or two here and there.

precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was NOT mentioned... Ouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (((

ok ok..im over it now LMFAO

ummmmm delicious user18799886210's Avatar
    user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Last edited by paulytosway; 08-18-2008 at 10:48 AM.

I fave you because you all around rock and you're a generally positive force in our threads.
    ::blush:: Im glad you can say that. And that really makes my day a bit better

Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev View Post
    Damn i was gonna mention you

Fusionchick ftw - cutest girl in the femmisc (yeah i mean it)
    And you are just so awesome to me all the time, Vadim. You were the first person I talked to from here, on Yahoo. Thank you for being so supportive I'm glad I can count on someone like you.