hellcreep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a few advices. Help please.

Hello to everybody. This is going to get a little long so I want to say sorry from the start. Now I’m not a complete noob I have read pretty much the most important sticky topics here and on some other websites too also I talked with many people about all this so like I said I’m not a complete noob but I need some help from people that are more into this then me.
    I’m 17 years old I weight 240lbs [100kg] I’m a little over 6 feets tall [185-6 cen.]
    I have been working out for a year and a little more after that I stopped and I start running only after that I stopped everything and now I want to start again. I’m thinking about a 3 day split and the other 3 free days running and maybe swimming and 1 day for rest without doing anything.
    My goal is to lose weight nothing much max 20 lbs [10kg] I will be happy even if I lose a little less then this its not a big deal the only problem is that I have a little bigger abdominals then normal and I want to burn the at least some of the fat on them because my abdominals look like a soccer ball xaxa.
    The advices that I need are the following ones.
    1 I usually come up with my own programs because I know best what I can do and what I can’t so I’m thinking about
    chest/biceps/abdominals for day 1
    Back/triceps/abdominals for day 2
    Squats/shoulders/ trapezium/ abdominals for day 3
    I have a little problem with legs so I will only do squats for them and run that’s enough I think after all I don’t have to become some gorilla for a goal.
    The other three days running for 30-60 minutes and swimming for 60 minutes and on day 7 full rest.
    Back to the question will this do? I’m thinking about doing a workout less then 2 hours so the only real problem is with how many excursuses I should do for each body group? Can somebody help me with this? I want a fast and good workout I know that there is no such thing but I used to workout a lot and when I got home I totally collapsed on my bed I don’t want this to happen again.

2 my diet I know what is good and what is bad. I eat pretty much from everything and try to eat as healthy as I can. I drink only water nothing else and don’t eat junk food and the other ….. like that. how many times should I eat a day? from what I know I should eat every 2-3 hours so this makes around 5-6 times a day? and most of all I want to know something should I eat very little food and like I said 5-6-7 times a day? or a little more but less time likes 4-5?

3 do I need supplies? L carnitine or example I don’t really have the money for anything like that but I always think that there is no need for anything like that if I can just build a good diet what do you guys think?

Well that’s pretty much everything I just wanted to ask you guys about my workout program because I always have problems picking up the right combination and the food my goal is to lose some weight on the abdominals and every advice or help that I can get is welcome. Thank you for all the help.

JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes, stick with a 3 day split.
    i suggest
    day 1: chest and tris
    day 2: RUNNING
    day 3: back and bis
    day 4: RUNNING
    day 5: legs and abs
    day 6: RUNNING
    day 7: REST

i say running because you said you wanted to run 3x a week.

dont worry too much about supplements at the moment because you might get confused.
    just aim for about 200 grams of protein a day, you may need to drink whey shakes to get you up to this amount.

good luck !!!!
    SLOW BULKING TO MASSIVE

0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cliffs?

Originally Posted by Volcomstone View Post
    cliffs?
    what do you mean? sorry my English is not so good.

Well from what I know running is one of the best things to do if you want to lose weight also I train my legs this way and I can save some time from working out in the gym for legs too. also in the slip that you are offering me I don’t see a direct shoulder workout I know that shoulders are hit when I do chest/back but still I think that its good to have a few excursuses for shoulders too but after all I’m not a pro and that’s why I’m asking you guys for some advices and help. Here I can’t get any shakes or anything like that. The only protein that I can get is either from food or to buy some like whey protein.

Anyway I have one more question can somebody help me with the excursuses?
    I’m thinking of doing this
    For chest 5 excursuses + 3 for biceps
    For back and triceps 5 + 3 too.
    For shoulders 3 and for trapezium 2
    Oh and by the way I totally forgot about abs I think about doing them in day 3. 2 excursuses for them too. and 4 for abdominals. For each excursuses I think to do 4 sets with minimum of 10 reps

tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    These 2 threads are a good place to start

HOW TO GET HUGE!
    boyscouT's Beginners Guide to Dieting/Training/Supplementation

also, familiarise yourself with the search function now. it's on the toolbar at the top of your webpage. Any question you can think off would've been answered a million times so learn to use it
    ===Goal achieved. Now lean bulking for life===
    Format: Start (Dec-11) ---- Goal achieved (Aug-12)

Squat: 50kg x 5 ---- 170kg x 1
    Bench: 50kg x 5 ---- 100kg x 1
    Deadlift: 85 kg x 5 ---- 200kg x 1
    Total: 185 kg / 408 lbs --- 470 kg / 1036 lbs

*CEO 10k/day crew*
    *99.9th percentile IQ crew*

Originally Posted by tund3 View Post
    These 2 threads are a good place to start

HOW TO GET HUGE!
    boyscouT's Beginners Guide to Dieting/Training/Supplementation

also, familiarise yourself with the search function now. it's on the toolbar at the top of your webpage. Any question you can think off would've been answered a million times so learn to use it
    Ok ok I started reading everything there are a lot of new stuff but this don’t change the subject that I pretty much don’t understand anything hahah….. I never was good with reading big threads and understanding them. anyway I was just wanting if somebody can explain things simple and easy with a few sentences I have a headache from all the reading and didn’t learn pretty much anything. but that’s not a problem at least I know a few things now and I think that I will come up with some diet I guess I learned that its good to take fish oil and green tea so my question is how much fish oil I should take? I know there are a lot of topics and in each topic everybody say a different thing so which opinion should I listen to?