Thread: arm wrestling

sobeisgood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question arm wrestling

what muscles are being used while arm wrestling?

Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mainly ur shoulders... for leverage... biceps for resistance and strength against the oponent.. and ur forearm for a killer grip
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta

DGNR8 4:69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DGNR8 4:69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DGNR8 4:69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DGNR8 4:69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DGNR8 4:69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DGNR8 4:69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DGNR8 4:69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DGNR8 4:69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DGNR8 4:69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DGNR8 4:69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DGNR8 4:69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i just pushed against the wall as if i was arm wrestling, i could feel my middle/rear deltoids, triceps and forearms workin

milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    mainly the forearm and shoulders.

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

yur brachialis if u arm wrestle and tear or pull that u can fuk up yur trainin 4 a long time !!!!

a long time dont do it

almost big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump that bb for life! i'm with you

Registered User gtconvertable89's Avatar
    gtconvertable89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah you guys are right - I ****ed my arm up good one time from arm wrestling with a friend of mine. We were both about even and stood in the same position for most of the match till we both agreed to stop. The next day my arm hurt like hell and for like 2 weeks I was out of the gym.

DwC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Ya ur arm can snap or sumthin like that its pretty sick.

Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You guys forgot to mention pecks. Pecks and bicep especially when you're winning (that's when your arm is closer to yourself). Forearm's important, but it doesn't do much of the work. Once you start to lose, your shoulder starts having to do a lot of work because of the angle. Either that, or my shoulders are too weak. Probably both. Either way, I'm an expert on losing arm wrestles.

SchwarzeN*GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my friends personal trainer said it's 95% forearm, 2% bicep and 3% shoulder
    I'm Not As Think As You Stoned I Am....Got Any Cheetos dude?

It's 4:20...Do you know where your bong is?

jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that biceps are not nearly as important as people think for arm wrestling. They are really only important at all when you are losing and using them as a defense from getting slammed.

As a side note: if any of you can manage to curl your wrist when you get your initial grip without the other person complaining, you will almost definetly win. Called the "hook-n-drag" technique or somethign like that.
    "These are the times in our lives that we can die and still survive"

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by jreynolds_4

As a side note: if any of you can manage to curl your wrist when you get your initial grip without the other person complaining, you will almost definetly win. Called the "hook-n-drag" technique or somethign like that.
    This works! Just tried this on my dad.