blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bootcamps - the new fad?

Any of you trainers do bootcamps? they are poppin up everywhere and some have a good following cult. I know it's something different and could be fun being outdoors. I just have seen alot of trainers in my area offering bootcamp classes mostly catered to women

Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's a great source of extra income. Most of the trainers charge 20/session for these and even with 5-10 people that gets you 100-200 per hour. It's also a good way to get leads for those interested in one-on-one training.

I'm working on setting up something similar myself.
    NSCA-CPT, CSCS

Owner/Coach @ Balanced Bodybuilding

********.com/Balancedbodybuilding

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What exactly is a boot camp? Dee duh Dee... lol.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

bigdaddy425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdaddy425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdaddy425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdaddy425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdaddy425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdaddy425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdaddy425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdaddy425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdaddy425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdaddy425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdaddy425 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Boot camps are awesome! I had HUGE results with my clients as far as fat loss and cardio output. I posted this on another thread but if anyone is interested in my program, PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.
    Chris Dwelle
    Licensed Massage Therapist
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Sports Nutritionist