Thread: Oscar Figueroa

IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Oscar Figueroa

Was anyone watching his Snatch attempts during the Mens 62kg?

I've never, ever seen someone with a grip problem like that.
    IG: @toadkillerdog

LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 101CavGrunt View Post
    Was anyone watching his Snatch attempts during the Mens 62kg?

I've never, ever seen someone with a grip problem like that.
    Link? I missed the 62s
    793 deadlift @ 231 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8k57L5fvPk

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It was odd. Do you think he had a hand injury, or something? Since it was so strange, that's all I can really think of it being.

His right hand just kept coming up off the bar...
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

/\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He was probably too short, and his hands were too small. Halil Mutlu also had that kind of a problem.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    .............................. R.I.P...................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian............
    .............. ₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪₪...............
    .▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It must have been some kind of injury, it only happened with his right hand.

All the footage can be found here: http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/index.html
    IG: @toadkillerdog

Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by /\/\ichael View Post
    He was probably too short, and his hands were too small. Halil Mutlu also had that kind of a problem.
    Are you dumb as ****? How would this guy make it to the olympics with a chronic problem like that. It is obvious that it is not an issue of grip or hand size, this guy can snatch normally. I believe he had a torn callus on his hand and could not pull hard without causing great pain. It was sad that he made so many attempts, he looked very desperate.
    Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120458841

Best gym lifts:-
    Power Snatch............215
    Snatch.....................235
    Front Squat..............285
    Behind neck jerk.......315
    Olympic Back Squat...325

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Marc27Default View Post
    Are you dumb as ****? How would this guy make it to the olympics with a chronic problem like that. It is obvious that it is not an issue of grip or hand size, this guy can snatch normally. I believe he had a torn callus on his hand and could not pull hard without causing great pain. It was sad that he made so many attempts, he looked very desperate.
    You would be, if the culmination of four year's worth of preparation, perhaps more, got f*cked up by a hand injury. Especially when he was the Pan-American Champion, so you'd have thought in with a somewhat decent shout of an Olympic medal.

Shame for him.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

gocloneme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gocloneme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gocloneme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gocloneme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gocloneme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gocloneme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gocloneme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gocloneme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gocloneme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gocloneme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gocloneme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it had to do with his thumb, he wrapped it at one point.
    thats what i think

/\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) /\/\ichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Marc27Default View Post
    Chill men, I didn't even see him lift... But I do remember Mutlu used extra time to place his right hand around the bar because it was too small.

75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It wasn't a handsize issue and I have to admit, I got all choked up when I saw him walk off stage. As whoever said said, it's the culmination of 4 years+ of preparation and hard ass training. Your representing your country on a world stage and hoping for a new PR. What a problem to have. When they went backstage, I didn't see anything wrong with his thumb but I wasn't really looking too intently.
    aKa MalachiMcMullen elsewhere

Oldtime Strongman Exaordinare

SQUAT MORE AND OIL YOUR GRIPPERS!

www.dieselcrew.com
    www.gripboard.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MalachiMcMullen

Real World Boxing Advice djartek's Avatar
    djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    feel bad for the guy and it most have been a thumb issue he was taping it!!!
    Youtube.com/PalacBoxing
    I'll answer your boxing and combat questions. Just PM me
    "Patience, persistence, determination, and an unstoppable drive to be better than yesterday."

IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000)
    they mentioned something about muscle spasms as a result of a training injury when i watched it
    Dude your sig is so cool. - xl achilles lx

Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118731061

ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by djartek View Post
    feel bad for the guy and it most have been a thumb issue he was taping it!!!
    X2 you can tell he worked hard. Tears of Rage.

Originally Posted by LessThanLuke View Post
    Link? I missed the 62s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC-tT8x8ozE