cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Good MRP Suggestion

I am in need of new MRP. I was using Labrada's MR which was good but wondered if there is anything better?

Thanks!
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES
    Mississauga Marathon - Relay Challenge (my lap 8km) - 2015 - no time to record
    Mississauga Marathon - 10 km - 2018 - 1:20:17
    Tough Mudder (half course) - 2018 (no time to record)
    Mississauga Marathon - Half Marathon - 2018 - 2:35:01
    Toronto Women's 10km - 2019 - 1:12:14
    Lululemon Toronto Waterfront 10km - 2019 - 1:12:20

bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SAN Infusion is awesome, although quite pricey. Other than that, Prolab Lean Mass complex is my next favourite. Muscle milk will suffice as you can get them pretty cheap compared to other MRPs.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prolab's Lean Mass Complex and Naturally Lean Complex are both excellent, providing different caloric needs and flavors at a 40/40/20 ratio.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Registered User Michael Stamper's Avatar
    Michael Stamper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Mrp

You could use EAS Myoplex deluxe or original !!! very good complete MRP

ainedb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ainedb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ainedb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ainedb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ainedb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ainedb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ainedb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ainedb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ainedb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ainedb is on a distinguished road. (+10) ainedb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use EAS Myoplex Light. The chocolate and strawberry flavors are pretty good, although the vanilla tastes a little chalky to me.

SengU87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's YOR MRP. Comes in vanilla and chocolate and they tastes really good. The products also includes enzymes in them to absorb the nutrients better. I use them for breakfast since I'm usually on the go in the morning.
    http://www.yorhealth.com/product.aspx?id=1
    You can use my username if you make an account (required sponsor username)
    - SengU87
    Last edited by SengU87; 12-17-2008 at 10:15 PM.

jefyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best MR so far...

Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    I am in need of new MRP. I was using Labrada's MR which was good but wondered if there is anything better?

Thanks!
    I have tried several and would highly recommend VPX's Zero Impact Graham Cracker flavor. It has a great profile and the taste is incredible in water but in milk would feel like you are cheating. Good luck.

fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i hear a lot of good things about Xtreme Formulation's Ultra Peptide 2.0- the only downside is that it's a bit low on protein for an MRP (18 grams)
    MMA and Powerlifting -> do they mix?

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161444123

Magnum Nutraceuticals' "Heat" Sponsored Supplement Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161790743

"Maybe I am an addict. I'm addicted to hard work, sweat, blood, and that feeling after it all."
    -Tim Kennedy

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bottled: Oh Yeah! is great (taste and profile) and I've seen it in a couple gas stations.
    Packets: VPX Zero Carb (Graham Cracker) and Labrada Lean Body.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50) suparstarx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are these MRPs good for weight loss?

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by suparstarx View Post
    are these MRPs good for weight loss?
    Weight loss is a product of how many calories you take in, if they are from an MRP or not. That's like asking if chicken and rice is good for weight loss. It can be, as long as you're not eating more than you're exerting at the time.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks!
    Of Course Not!!! LOL

There are lots of great products on the market. One thing I can tell you about Labrada products is you WILL be getting very high quality ingredients.

Read this. I think it will ease your mind.

http://labrada.com/blog/labrada-news...ward/#more-315

IMO if the product is meeting/exceeding your needs then there is no reason to change. You know what they say : "Don't fix it if it ain't broke."

Enjoy the Journey

ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by labradarep View Post
    Of Course Not!!! LOL

There are lots of great products on the market. One thing I can tell you about Labrada products is you WILL be getting very high quality ingredients.

Read this. I think it will ease your mind.

http://labrada.com/blog/labrada-news...ward/#more-315

IMO if the product is meeting/exceeding your needs then there is no reason to change. You know what they say : "Don't fix it if it ain't broke."

Enjoy the Journey
    Pritty Sure OP is talking more along the line of Taste (but i could be wrong)

Also to the OP, you could opt in making your own??? Make it taste however you want.

mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks!
    I was a big fan of ON Gold Meal. MRPs are some of the most underrated and overlooked supplements out there. When in a bind (say work, for instance) an MRP with a solid macronutrient and vitamin profile comes in extremely handy. A good 300 calories or so, Gold Meal has about 40g protein and 20g carbos. I went through the chocolate flavor like it was going out of style. It tastes great, but mixes heavy which is to be expected. Just make sure to add plenty of liquid first before adding the powder and you should be alright.
    Life is too short to be small.

IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ilove2run View Post
    Also to the OP, you could opt in making your own??? Make it taste however you want.
    Good idea imo. No MRP is better tasting (to me anyway) than Beverly Muscle Provider mixed with ground oats. Muscle Provider is kind of expensive though, but I'm sure it would taste good with other powders.

When I am out a lot I like to try and mix up some ground oats and protein powder into a shaker bottle and keep it with me. Then I can just add water later (or stop by the store and pick up a small carton of milk to add to it).

If you have more time and are at home (or work with a kitchen) you can add tons of different foods to protein powder to make very tasty and healthy shakes. Fruit is a good start. Milk is also good in my opinion. Oatmeal, olive oil, heavy cream... tons of options.

Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Labrada Lean Body Breakfast is the best MRP I have ever had. Don't let the name fool you, it's not only for breakfast. This stuff is so awesome you won't believe it.

IMO it's the best because it has an incredible nutritional profile and it tastes awesome. The protein is high quality, the carbs are from whole grain sources, the fiber is high, it has efa's, and there's no cheap oils or maltodextrin.

I'd rank the flavors: Banana > Apples & Cinnamon > Blueberries & Cream
    "Pain hurts, lemme tell ya. It can ruin your whole day." -Bill "Superfoot" Wallace