SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

After a strong plateau, I'm starting Keto

My fat loss goals have pretty much plateaued, so I've decided to start keto tomorrow! I'm aiming for 2400 calories a day, and this is how I want my macros to come out:

CARBS: 10g/day - 40 cals (optimistic, but I'm going to try my hardest to get this for the first week)

PROTEIN: 160g/day - 640 cals

FAT: 191g/day - 1720 cals

My breakfast will pretty much be repetitive - Eggs, bacon, sausage, and cheese.

As for my other meals, I'll have to see what I find at the grocery store tomorrow morning.

Wish me luck! Ultimately, I want to lose about ~20 pounds of fat. I wonder how long it'll take, especially with this plateau.
    I don't always rep back, but when I do, I always rep back. ;)

SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Today's Breakfast:

Total: 749 calories

Fat: 58g - 521 cals - 71%

Carbs: 3g - 12 cals - 2%

Protein: 51g - 203 cals - 28%

It was 4 eggs, 4 strips of bacon, and about 2 ounces of cheese.

adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck. keto is pretty awesome for breaking through plateaus, especially if you've never tapered your carbs off before.

Wow I dunno how fast keto sets in, but right now I'm feeling so weird. I guess it's that foggy feeling everyone says they get, but wowwwwwww, it's intense. my facial expression right now is pretty much the poker face those guys put on ESPN. only 6g of carbs so far, will post up final meal later/ *sigh*

Damn I slipped up today on the carbs. I ended up having 77g of carbs. I still think it's a deficiency as 100g of carbs are needed to fuel the brain, correct?

Oh and can anyone tell me how to post up a screen shot of my fitday page (be specific- I have IE6)?