disboibdavid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Personal Trainers,please help and advise

hey guys, i'm new to this forum. i was looking through personal trainer certification, and i find that ACE it's pretty interesting and prices are pretty reasonable. I was wondering do i really need to purchase all the cds, dvds, and books? I've read some personal trainers that were certified by them(ACE) all they really needed was the 100 dollar package which includes manual study guide but no anatomy and skeletal book or whatever you call that. Please let me know the details about ACE certification and materials that i should get.

NOTE: NOOB

carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whats yor back ground in this feild?

disboibdavid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what do you mean my background in this field im tying get the personal trainer certification

carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do you have any training in this feild?

catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) catheitz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    he's asking because if you don't you should get them and honestly should be doing more than just taking your ACE cert; ace isn't one of the best it's an okay cert to take but if my trainer just had it and no background experience i wouldn't want to work with him.
    -c.heitz
    I'm like the perfect disaster; and once you start watching you just can't take your eyes off her.

"energy and persistance conquer anything." -Benjamin Franklin

waqas1122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

personal trainers

hey if u need a Personal trainer help then i would like to sugest you to get help from niel at Ultimate performance in London . i got some tips from him and now running my own personal fitness club