Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Train smarter, not harder itsgroll's Avatar
    itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by audipotential View Post
    Gonna post this here too....
    I got one sample pack of Purple Wrath so I tried it out today. I mixed it with 500 mls of water, drank 200 mils, then filled it to 500 again. I drank half pre workout till I started to get the beta alanine buzz. Then I downed the rest and started lifting.
    I got a great pump on it and I think the taste is great but overall I really think that Intrabolic is just a better product. I got a way harder buzz with Intrabolic as well.

Im not saying that Purple Wrath sucks. It has proven ingredients, but Id say Intrabolic is more worth it. You can really tell the difference the the HWI makes in the product

What im getting at is...comparing purple wrath to intrabolic is like comparing an Audi to a VW. Both of them have the same core but the audi has things that the VW doesnt offer which is why you pay more for it.
    well stated. i believe that every one will react slightly different too to each product. PW might work better for others, and intrabolic way not. it goes oth way. either or i say try both and see which you like and stick with it.
    BS Kinesiology
    MS Exercise Physiology (current)

"Intensity builds immensity" - Kevin Levrone

24 mos. CLEAN BULK...hittin the weights hard and the fridge EVEN harder
    Preparing for Open Overall Champ May 2012
    Preparing for IFPA Pro Card Aug 2012

**Team Norton 2010**

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thank wanted me to post this here............

goodbros, always and forever.

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Size-on by itself is an excellent intra-workout product, Intrabolic is another good product.

Personally I would go with a mix of both
    Size-On + Intrabolic

Now if you want something cheaper

Vendetta + creapure + beta-alanine+ ALCAR
    Vassive EA8 + cytomax +creapure + beta-alanine + ALCAR
    Primal EAA + cytomax +creapure + beta-alanine + ALCAR

In my opinion sometimes carbs are overlooked and underappreciated during a workout.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****, the pimping is strong in this thread.......holy hell
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    ****, the pimping is strong in this thread.......holy hell
    I know for a fact the people that blatantly troll their **** on here will never see a dime from me.
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by or_yourlivingtodie View Post
    thank wanted me to post this here............

I really dont think we needed a video of you trying out a sample lol....kudos to you thou.
    I START FIGHTS BUT ATLEAST I CAN READ BEFORE I POST

MUSKLE TECH....just by reading that you gained 2.3% lean muskle.....true story

I might be in the red most of the time, but I'm a GOOD TRADER
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=220944541#post220944541

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=244978431#post244978431

5"10
    180+-5 (depends on hydration/restroom use ect)

beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I compete in the sport of Strongman, and trust me, while competing for an afternoon, giving each event everything you have, your body tends to get weaker as the day goes on. I've been using IntraBolic for about 4-5 weeks now, over the course of which I've competed in two Strongman competitions. The effect I've noticed most is that as soon as the next event comes around, I'm ready to go. I'm not still exhausted from the previous event. I'm sure some of this has to do with my training routine, but I honestly believe that IntraBolic has something to do with it. Because of this increased recovery during competition, among other benefits during training, IntraBolic gets my vote

kimchupa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimchupa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimchupa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimchupa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimchupa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If you are to choose just one between Purple Wraath and White Flood?

seems that WF is a pre workout and PW is intraworkout
    if you had to choose one of these two which would you choose?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimchupa View Post

seems that WF is a pre workout and PW is intraworkout
    if you had to choose one of these two which would you choose?
    purple wraath if its an intraworkout product you want (this is the intra thread)
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

santosomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) santosomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) santosomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) santosomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) santosomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) santosomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) santosomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) santosomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) santosomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) santosomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) santosomar will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Xtend

Would anyone recommend Xtend? I bought it a couple of weeks ago, but do not notice that much difference (sometimes even 3 scoops, since I weight 230lbs).
    -----------------------
    O. Santos

No Pain - No Gain...
    I better come up with a better line, but now it is the only one I can think of and needed to have at least some kind of signature here ;-)

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Awesome feedback!!

Originally Posted by beast69 View Post
    I compete in the sport of Strongman, and trust me, while competing for an afternoon, giving each event everything you have, your body tends to get weaker as the day goes on. I've been using IntraBolic for about 4-5 weeks now, over the course of which I've competed in two Strongman competitions. The effect I've noticed most is that as soon as the next event comes around, I'm ready to go. I'm not still exhausted from the previous event. I'm sure some of this has to do with my training routine, but I honestly believe that IntraBolic has something to do with it. Because of this increased recovery during competition, among other benefits during training, IntraBolic gets my vote
    Nice!

The combo of SteelEdge/IntrAbolic should be amazing for recovery and strength during competition... do you throw some SteelEdge in there?
    As with all AEN supps, the basis in science runs deep and it should assist in preventing central and peripheral fatigue which would most def. affect strongman athletes.... http://www.aenutrition.com/PreWO%20part%202%20OCT.pdf

Throw in a capsule or two of IntraXCell for good measure and you are set!!

missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Intrabolic works! But the only thing I didn't like about it was the number of servings that I got from the tub. It says it has 20 servings but I literally counted it and there were only 15 servings. So basically, I got short changed. The reason why I counted it was because when I opened the tub it didn't seem like there were 20 servings. So that's what prompted me to count it. I don't normally count the servings in my supplements. That was actually the first time. So because of that, once I'm done with my N.O. Shotgun/Synthesize stack I'm switching back to GlycerGrow for pre and intra workout. At least GlycerGrow's tub last longer. Not only GlycerGrow works, it's also economical. And I'll take Dark Matter (again) for postworkout.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question

Originally Posted by missile_silo View Post
    Intrabolic works! But the only thing I didn't like about it was the number of servings that I got from the tub. It says it has 20 servings but I literally counted it and there were only 15 servings. So basically, I got short changed. The reason why I counted it was because when I opened the tub it didn't seem like there were 20 servings. So that's what prompted me to count it. I don't normally count the servings in my supplements. That was actually the first time. So because of that, once I'm done with my N.O. Shotgun/Synthesize stack I'm switching back to GlycerGrow for pre and intra workout. At least GlycerGrow's tub last longer. Not only GlycerGrow works, it's also economical. And I'll take Dark Matter (again) for postworkout.

That's just one of those weird posts... I have gone through nearly 8-9 tubs of IntrAbolic and not once noticed such a thing...nor heard of others complain of this and IntrAbolic has been out for nearly a year now.
    GlycerGrow isn't even considered an intra-workout product and doesn't even work through any similar pathways or use similar ingredients.
    GG might be something you might want to add to other products.

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by itsgroll View Post
    creapure? what is that? is that green buldge?
    Best source of creatine monohydrate

http://www.creapure.com/index.php?id=53&L=1

You say something!? Colossal Spoons's Avatar
    Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm a big fan of regular old BCAAs. Scivation Xtend to be exact.

beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Nice!

The combo of SteelEdge/IntrAbolic should be amazing for recovery and strength during competition... do you throw some SteelEdge in there?
    As with all AEN supps, the basis in science runs deep and it should assist in preventing central and peripheral fatigue which would most def. affect strongman athletes.... http://www.aenutrition.com/PreWO%20part%202%20OCT.pdf

Throw in a capsule or two of IntraXCell for good measure and you are set!!
    I am using IntraXcell and SteelEdge as well. I have used them before, The only difference this time around is the addition of IntraBolic.

missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50) missile_silo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know man! I got the tub from Vitaminshoppe and it was less than 20 servings. Maybe a bad tub. Nothing is perfect in this world so maybe there was an error when they were filling up the tub. Who knows! But that was the only complaint I have. Other than that, like what I said, the stuff works! As far as GG is concerned, the only reason why I would consider that as intra is because it says on the label that you could drink it before and during your workout. It's a great cell volumizing agent.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    have you tried purple wraath? it has 90 servings and stacks well with glycergrow
    Specials & insider info

sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pw no lie did a number on me.when I was in the gym I had plenty of energy..I just still dont understand glycergrow!
    I START FIGHTS BUT ATLEAST I CAN READ BEFORE I POST

MUSKLE TECH....just by reading that you gained 2.3% lean muskle.....true story

I might be in the red most of the time, but I'm a GOOD TRADER
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=220944541#post220944541

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=244978431#post244978431

5"10
    180+-5 (depends on hydration/restroom use ect)

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    have you tried purple wraath? it has 90 servings and stacks well with glycergrow
    No, I haven't tried Purple Wrath yet. I was gonna get it one time but I ended up getting Xtend (Scivation).

CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50) CBallard will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Budget

I wanted to get scivation but really broke right now and i found BCAA+G which looks like a scivation sub with less glut but i will add some. Anyone know if this brand MRM is crap or good or anything like that?

FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FF8114 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CBallard View Post
    I wanted to get scivation but really broke right now and i found BCAA+G which looks like a scivation sub with less glut but i will add some. Anyone know if this brand MRM is crap or good or anything like that?
    MRM is a quality brand.

The BCAA+G flavoring is very subtle as compared to Xtend.

Originally Posted by sensei101 View Post
    Pw no lie did a number on me.when I was in the gym I had plenty of energy..I just still dont understand glycergrow!
    awesome, thanks for the feedback on purple wraath. what questions do you have on glycergrow?
    No, I haven't tried Purple Wrath yet. I was gonna get it one time but I ended up getting Xtend (Scivation).
    give the free sample packet a try, I think you will be very happy
    Specials & insider info

GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Usually not a fan of taking something during a workout but I gave Purple Wraath a try yesterday. Taste was good, much better than Green Mag's Apple IMO...after taste was awful though.

As for the product, definitely worked great. I wasn't 100% sure on what its purpose was, but I definitely felt more energy and pump. Made me not want to leave the gym! haha.
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ // Cubs // Blackhawks // Polska

Originally Posted by GPx View Post
    Usually not a fan of taking something during a workout but I gave Purple Wraath a try yesterday. Taste was good, much better than Green Mag's Apple IMO...after taste was awful though.

As for the product, definitely worked great. I wasn't 100% sure on what its purpose was, but I definitely felt more energy and pump. Made me not want to leave the gym! haha.
    sounds great, with prolonged use you should recover much faster as well, thus allowing you to train harder
    Specials & insider info

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE intra-workout product to take DURING YOUR WORKOUT, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take intra-workout products, if you should take intra-workout products, or why some intra-workout products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite intra-workout product and give your detailed reason.)

I thought I would bump this, so others could see the POINT of this thread.

Now the NOTE part was not there for the first 1-3 pages but has been there since. I see a lot of posts that do NOT belong here, or that are incomplete posts which should be deleted.

x2
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    I thought I would bump this, so others could see the POINT of this thread.

Now the NOTE part was not there for the first 1-3 pages but has been there since. I see a lot of posts that do NOT belong here, or that are incomplete posts which should be deleted.

x2
    I agree 100%

My favorite Intraworkout product is IntrAbolic because It's scientifically proven to work and performs every aspect that it is said to enhance and more! It is great stuff! I recommend it to anyone seeking Intraworkout Nutrition.

tuhaka2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuhaka2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuhaka2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuhaka2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuhaka2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuhaka2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuhaka2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuhaka2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuhaka2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuhaka2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuhaka2005 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PW for me, definately keeps me going through my workout and helps recover afterwards as well. I'll have to try Intrabolic though so that i can compare the both.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift.......REPEAT!!

*Misc GLB*
    GLB Name: Product_08

Supplements:
    BodyScience Whey Protein Isolate

Originally Posted by tuhaka2005 View Post
    PW for me, definately keeps me going through my workout and helps recover afterwards as well. I'll have to try Intrabolic though so that i can compare the both.
    glad you are enjoying purple wraath, which flavor do you have?
    Specials & insider info

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sensei101 View Post
    I really dont think we needed a video of you trying out a sample lol....kudos to you thou.
    its all bout repping the company bro
    goodbros, always and forever.