Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Train smarter, not harder itsgroll's Avatar
    itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsgroll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what exactly is "intabolic"? is it just a pre workout supplement? i mean...here is a question for CL...whats the difference in purple wrath and white flood? purple wrath gives NO pump and white flood does, correct?
    BS Kinesiology
    MS Exercise Physiology (current)

"Intensity builds immensity" - Kevin Levrone

24 mos. CLEAN BULK...hittin the weights hard and the fridge EVEN harder
    Preparing for Open Overall Champ May 2012
    Preparing for IFPA Pro Card Aug 2012

**Team Norton 2010**

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

We are offering FREE samples of IntrAbolic here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post203839671

IntrAbolic FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3#post85780893

Reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...edge+nutrition

Some of OUR published Intra-Workout, Nutrient Timing and beta-alanine articles below:

Our Articles/Reviews:

Intra-workout Article in Muscular Development

Nutrient Timing Article in Muscular Development

PreWo article and NEW beta-alanine article in Muscular Development

PreWO part two article

IntraXCell sport supplement product review in Muscular Development

Beta-alanine article- science meets real world results, in Muscular Development

Beta-Alanine compared to creatine

Our beta-alanine article on bb.com

No, like the NAME implies, it's a Intra(DURING) workout muscle building supplement. Read the FAQ above and some of our articles, to get a better understanding.
    Originally Posted by itsgroll View Post
    what exactly is "intabolic"? is it just a pre workout supplement? i mean...here is a question for CL...whats the difference in purple wrath and white flood? purple wrath gives NO pump and white flood does, correct?
    Last edited by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION; 08-09-2008 at 11:40 AM.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IntrAbolic is a supplement to be taken during the workout itself.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Overall I'd say IntrAbolic. Breaking it down more I like IntrAbolic with heavy workouts and bulking where-as I'd use Purple Wraath more for cutting and cardio. Both supplements have their own places in a stack though. I really like PW preworkout as well.
    o_O

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would have to say that Vendetta + ALCAR during a workout would get my vote.

But that may change after I sample IntraBolic and maybe Intra-Aid

And Universal's Torrent is perhaps a bit overlooked when It comes to intra-workout nutrition.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    here is a question for CL...whats the difference in purple wrath and white flood? purple wrath gives NO pump and white flood does, correct?
    white flood is a preworkout NO energizing product for workout days. purple wraath is an intraworkout essential amino acid product that will help with recovery and endurance and is stimulant free
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Gaspari SizeON has been on the market for years and CREATED the intra-workout bodybuilding category. You'll notice how many companies are now copy it or making FALSE claims about this particular category. It's also clinically proven unlike EVERYONE else. Here is some more info from Gaspari Nutrition CEO and IFBB Hall Of Famer Rich Gaspari.

For a free sample of Gaspari SizeON or Superpump please e-mail samples@gasparinutrition.com with your full name, address, and request.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I took sizeon..intra workout to.didnt get crazy pumps..Didnt get ever lasting energy.Nothing.
    I START FIGHTS BUT ATLEAST I CAN READ BEFORE I POST

MUSKLE TECH....just by reading that you gained 2.3% lean muskle.....true story

I might be in the red most of the time, but I'm a GOOD TRADER
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=220944541#post220944541

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=244978431#post244978431

5"10
    180+-5 (depends on hydration/restroom use ect)

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sensei101 View Post
    I took sizeon..intra workout to.didnt get crazy pumps..Didnt get ever lasting energy.Nothing.
    That's odd, everyone else seems to. What's your diet like?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    goes to show even the really good products don't work for everyone.

sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Diest was alright..Not hard core.It might have been a bit off but I dont count calories or non of that.I usually have a sandwich on Whole wheat for the morning. then eat through the day. Healthy home cooked meals and stuff. Then after the gym chicken and pasta. and shake of course.And a shake prob before bed..It wasnt hard core...But still maybe if I gave it another shot.But to be honest superpump and sizeon together did nothing..Litterly nothing..I kepted adding water to sizeon thou during my workouts.Bad?
    And energy.Still I remember ONCE I took superpump (even old formula) and I had the best back workout in a while.But that was it.Once...I think I need like 3 packets and see if that works.But right now im on Animal pump and M-stack so Everysample gets put on hol.d

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!

5"10

Diest was alright..Not hard core.It might have been a bit off but I dont count calories or non of that.I usually have a sandwich on Whole wheat for the morning. then eat through the day. Healthy home cooked meals and stuff. Then after the gym chicken and pasta. and shake of course.And a shake prob before bed..It wasnt hard core...But still maybe if I gave it another shot.But to be honest superpump and sizeon together did nothing..Litterly nothing..I kepted adding water to sizeon thou during my workouts.Bad?
    And energy.Still I remember ONCE I took superpump (even old formula) and I had the best back workout in a while.But that was it.Once...I think I need like 3 packets and see if that works.But right now im on Animal pump and M-stack so Everysample gets put on hol.d
    You are basing your judgment off samples? I'm not understanding here. Also, as someone who takes fitness seriously, you cannot say your diet was "alright" and not even know how many calories you are getting in. Just some friendly advice from someone more experienced.

Heretic....

Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm confused as to how both SizeOn and Green MAGnitude are, among other things, creatine based...

Yet GM you're supposed to take pre WO, and SizeOn preferably during WO.

Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by Jack.Bauer View Post
    I'm confused as to how both SizeOn and Green MAGnitude are, among other things, creatine based...

Yet GM you're supposed to take pre WO, and SizeOn preferably during WO.

Am I missing something?
    SizeON is more then just creatine. It contains a carb complex which is very important during training to increase muscular endurance, etc. It also contains Peak ATP which is very expensive albeit efficacious. Here is some more info about it from the world's leading research for the athletic applications using oral ATP, Dr. Rapaport. He owns the patent for Peak ATP.

The first video shows why utilizing a supplement containing Peak ATP can really set it apart when it comes to performance. Combining this with a carb source like the Outlast complex in SizeON is great for recovery, endurance, and performance.

Heretic....

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ATP stimulates arginine uptake....cool. Makes sense to combine arginine with ATP ala Plasmajet.

Very informative video Deserusan. Thanks for posting those.

Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack.Bauer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    SizeON is more then just creatine. It contains a carb complex which is very important during training to increase muscular endurance, etc. It also contains Peak ATP which is very expensive albeit efficacious. Here is some more info about it from the world's leading research for the athletic applications using oral ATP, Dr. Rapaport. He owns the patent for Peak ATP.
    Thank you - I forgot about all the other stuff in there... I recall looking at the tub the other day and seeing the sugars, so that should have come to mind.

I have to decide if I want to stick with SizeOn, or move to Green Mag during pre-WO. I realize not the same thing, but I'm not going to double dose myself with all that creatine.

Originally Posted by Jack.Bauer View Post
    Thank you - I forgot about all the other stuff in there... I recall looking at the tub the other day and seeing the sugars, so that should have come to mind.

I have to decide if I want to stick with SizeOn, or move to Green Mag during pre-WO. I realize not the same thing, but I'm not going to double dose myself with all that creatine.
    My suggestion is to try out both. Both are very different products.

Heretic....

rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Intrabolic + Sizeon is the ultimate intraworkout drink
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

Originally Posted by rudyky08 View Post
    Intrabolic + Sizeon is the ultimate intraworkout drink
    It's a very potent combo speaking from personal experience. So is SizeON with Purple Wraath. I should also mention that none of my negative commentary above has anything to do with Controlled Labs or Athletic Edge Nutrition. It's to the schmucks who have outright copied or are planning on copying SizeON.

Heretic....

ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    honestly the best thing to do is try the stuff your interested in. I've tried PW, Intrabolic, and Core ABC through samples and bb.com's wonderful return policy on opened products. i wrote my thoughts on those three products on page 2

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    exactly. size on and green magnitude are two of the best creatine products on the market and both are very popular here
    It's a very potent combo speaking from personal experience. So is SizeON with Purple Wraath.
    yup. tons of people combine purple wraath and size on into a single shake for intraworkout, that is a great combo as well.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's a very potent combo speaking from personal experience. So is SizeON with Purple Wraath. I should also mention that none of my negative commentary above has anything to do with Controlled Labs or Athletic Edge Nutrition. It's to the schmucks who have outright copied or are planning on copying SizeON.
    I have noticed the SizeOn knockoffs popping up more and more. SizeOn still has the best profile IMO. Schmucks is a good word, not too offensive but still gets the job done, lol.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

You are basing your judgment off samples? I'm not understanding here. Also, as someone who takes fitness seriously, you cannot say your diet was "alright" and not even know how many calories you are getting in. Just some friendly advice from someone more experienced.
    Thanks alot..I just dont count calories..Main reason is..How do I count the calories in a "pasticho" (its a spanish dish.Like lasagnia)..Mom cooks alot so I cant count calories for home cooked meals..

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!

5"10

Thanks alot..I just dont count calories..Main reason is..How do I count the calories in a "pasticho" (its a spanish dish.Like lasagnia)..Mom cooks alot so I cant count calories for home cooked meals..
    Just one "normal" day add up your calories on www.fitday.com to get an idea. This will help put you in the proper mindset. As far as you mom's dish, look at the ingredients she uses to make it and go from there.

Heretic....

Just one "normal" day add up your calories on www.fitday.com to get an idea. This will help put you in the proper mindset. As far as you mom's dish, look at the ingredients she uses to make it and go from there.
    Thats hard..Really hard.Lol today she made a soup..Before I could say hi she put in
    -Onions
    -some broath
    -brocoli
    -HENNESY-
    -something else she made

and some other stuff lol..Moms cooking is impossible.Everything else maybe lol..

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!

5"10

jaybb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybb will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love Intrabolic but I hate the childish back and forths between the companies in here. Why can't the users speak for themselves? I thought there was already a section for company reps to shill.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rudyky08 View Post
    I have noticed the SizeOn knockoffs popping up more and more. SizeOn still has the best profile IMO. Schmucks is a good word, not too offensive but still gets the job done, lol.

I can totally understand a company's dissapointment and frustration when one of their top products gets seemingly ripped off... the rip-off artists are quick to look for the best and popular products to copy... I try to support innovation because those innovative companies are the ones who will keep the great products coming in the future and if we simply supported weaker minds and companies who just copy, well I think the innovation would just dry up and die.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think this is ultimately where people need to go to decide for themselves. These threads will never come up to a conclusive answer. Hell, even I didn't. If nothing else, it will at least people to perhaps choices of precedence...

This particular category, though, does suffer from a lack of definition, in terms of Lifting workout vs. Cardio workout and I think this is a very important point. Using one instead of another is a little like using a pipe wrench or shoe or brick or baseball bat or forehead to pound in nails. Will those others work? Sure, but a hammer will work better and if people are going to use supplements, they should pick the one that's going to respond the best for the particular job.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Despite my problems with this Gaspari Rep I have found Size On + Swell to be one of the best combinations of products I have ever used. Size On is hands down my favorite creatine product. I have only used a few samples of Super Pump 250 and it is one of the best preworkout products I have used. If I did not have so much crap laying around I would have purchased SP along time ago. I think the combo of the two products would be damn impressive.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a similar problem as I am constantly out at business lunches and dinners and it is impossible to guess what ingredients are used and most chef's won't come right out and tell you. When this happens just take your best guess based upon portion sizes.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com