Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rudyky08 View Post
    One word: Science.

When I first got into intraworkout supplementation I was drawn in by the BCAA crowd. After receiving litte to no benefits from a long time on BCAA, the EAA trend began. I felt EAA we're better (and had positive scientific validity) but I still did not get the benefits that we're touted by the either the BCAA or EAA supporters. Enter Intrabolic which has the highest grade of WPH, ffEAA with a high dose of leucine AND full spectrum electrolytes. I have been a fan of WPH for a while but never used one with such a high degree of di and tripeptides. I used higher doses of leucine with good success and I like how the ffEAA blend has emphasized the leucine as the key ingredient. After reading through the formula the electrolyte blend stood out because it has more than just sodium and potassium.

I chose IA over other amino products for many reasons. The quality WPH, adequate dosing of beta-alanine, and the full spectrum electrolytes to name a few. No other product has high quality WPH, as high a dose of beta-alanine, and none has a full spectrum of electrolytes.

One of the key reasons why I feel Intrabolic is better than any other amino formula on the market:

PEPT1-mediated uptake of dipeptides enhances the intestinal absorption of amino acids via transport system b0,+. Wenzel, Uwe; Meissner, Barbara; Doring, Frank; Daniel, Hannelore. Institute of Nutritional Sciences, Molecular Nutrition Unit, Technical University of Munich, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany. Journal of Cellular Physiology (2001), 186(2), 251-259. Publisher: Wiley-Liss, Inc., CODEN: JCLLAX ISSN: 0021-9541. Journal written in English. CAN 134:176091 AN 2001:40673 CAPLUS

Abstract

Free amino acids and short chain peptides are the main digestion products of dietary proteins in the small intestine. Whether there is a direct interference in transport of both groups of degrdn. products is not known. We used human intestinal Caco-2 cells to investigate whether the absorption of dipeptides by the peptide transporter PEPT1 alters the apical uptake of free cationic and neutral amino acids. Influx of L-[3H]Arg into Caco-2 cells was Na+-independent and mediated mainly by the b0,+ system recognizing both cationic and neutral amino acids. Preincubation of cells with 10 mM of selected neutral, mono- or dicationic dipeptides increased the influx of L-Arg up to fourfold. Preloading with equiv. concns. of the corresponding free amino acids also increased L-Arg influx but dipeptides always proved to be more efficient. The obsd. trans-stimulation was found to be specific for cationic amino acids since transport of L-[3H]Ala remained unaffected. We here demonstrate for the first time a direct interplay in amino acid and peptide transport in intestinal cells that may selectively alter the kinetics of amino acid absorption.

When is all said and done, it is the science that speaks for IA and the people who appreciate the research can see how terrific this product is. The results I get from using IA are what was promised by previous amino formulas that did not deliver. AEN is all about the science the results of research-backed supplements is seen in the tremendous feedback given about their entire product line.
    This post always impressed me. This guys gets the formula, gets the science and puts it into easy to understand language without the usual fanboy hype.

Rudy is now a Pharm. D., he certainly knows his stuff.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And all this my friends is why it is in the Supplement WARS Section

I think the Admin wanted feedback from people generally and not a battle.
    Everyone will view different products in many different ways and none are wrong if what works for them.
    However i do not take sides and i love both CL and AEN products so much so that i always have each of their products within my cupboard.
    I have used quite a few products including the PW and IA and did honestly find the IA to be far better than the PW at resistance work, i did also use the IA for Cardio to compare to PW and in that aspect the IA worked very well indeed but the PW does just take the edge for Cardio sessions (but not by much)
    As for pricings of products the PW is great value for money and always will be and works no doubt about it. The IA is a little more per serving but it has also more expensive ingredients and at dosages per serving that very few others have.
    I re-state i am not siding or putting down any product as i do still use both and do still get excellent results from either but the reason i went for the IA in this thread is that it really did knock me off my feet with how good it really was.
    Yours Faithfully

Mick.
    Last edited by Mickfootie; 08-08-2008 at 10:27 AM.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post

To the consumer, ask yourself is that is worth 4cents more per gram of active? To some it is, to some perhaps it isn't.

Regardless, IntrAbolic offers exceptional value for what is contains.
    ok, to put this in easier to understand mathematical terms, as when talking about cents its hard to visualize true costs. you need to purchase 2.4 tubs of intrabolic to equal the amount of actives in one tub of purple wraath. now to purchase one tub of purple wraath is 51 dollars, to purchase 2.4 tubs of intrabolic is $86.40, that makes intrabolic $35.40 more expensive ($35.40 is 70% of the cost of purple wraath) for the same amount of actives as purple wraath (I am sure both are great formulas, but I am just correcting your previous post)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    For what it's worth, Purple WRAATH is the #1 endurance product on BB.COM and has been for some time.
    yup, for over a year it has been #1, for a good reason, it works like no other
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    And all this my friends is why it is in the Supplement WARS Section

I think the Admin wanted feedback from people generally and not a battle.
    Everyone will view different products in many different ways and none are wrong if what works for them.
    However i do not take sides and i love both CL and AEN products so much so that i always have each of their products within my cupboard.
    I have used quite a few products including the PW and IA and did honestly find the IA to be far better than the PW at resistance work, i did also use the IA for Cardio to compare to PW and in that aspect the IA worked very well indeed but the PW does just take the edge for Cardio sessions (but not by much)
    As for pricings of products the PW is great value for money and always will be and works no doubt about it. The IA is a little more per serving but it has also more expensive ingredients and at dosages per serving that very few others have.
    I re-state i am not siding or putting down any product as i do still use both and do still get excellent results from either but the reason i went for the IA in this thread is that it really did knock me off my feet with how good it really was.
    Yours Faithfully

Mick.
    hi mick, thanks for your feedback
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This forum is funny -- all the company reps get so mad and tee'd off over anyones comments that don't align with their own...

It would be ideal to not have company reps reply to threads like this; we all know intrabolic peoples are going to push their product and cl pushes cl..blahblahblah.. theres hundreds of threads showing that

I believe the administration wanted consumer feedback, not company reps promotiions.

and I would like to thank you for the wishes of luck with my career, but to be blunt, I don't need luck. I work hard, and survive to thrive/thrive to survive. Winners win, it's what they were born to do. I don't need luck from nobody, i go after what I want n get it.

Goodluck with your products! though I will surely never purchase them nor recommend them to anyone now. =)
    Last edited by jdiritto; 08-08-2008 at 11:02 AM.

samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    controlled labs, when is the new product coming out?!?!?!!?!?

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

In for Bro war !
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by samsuperjew View Post
    controlled labs, when is the new product coming out?!?!?!!?!?
    a few more weeks, but not the right thread for this
    Specials & insider info

samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is there one ?

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    good luck with your career... with post as ignorant as these, you will need it.

you are wrong in so many ways with what you say... AEN has given out a ridiculous amount of tubs for people to review already and given the quality and cost of IntrAbolic a sample is well worth the quick few minutes to write a review unless you are keyboard illiterate.

sorry, but posts like yours are simply unintelligent and ingnorant to reality.

What if I were keyboard illiterate? Would it make you feel good at the end of the day to know you insulted someone with a physical/mental disability?

Very professional post on your behalf, thank you for looking to belittle me for disagreeing with you on certain topics over an internet forum!
    Last edited by jdiritto; 08-08-2008 at 11:14 AM.

rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Progressive8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well i agree with alot of that, like i said in my original post the Vit C and E are likely in too small of an amount to make a differance one way or the other. I suppose I am curious as to why they were included though, as although it's extremely controversial at this point, some believe anti-oxidents may be counter productive to muscle growth if taken around an anerobic workout. See NOHYPE's thread about it here, again it's mostly speculation and stuff.

As to BCAA's versus EAA's versus complete proteins, according to a professor i had for a nutrition class, if you eat a complete protein within around 3 hours of using individual amino acids, the free-form AA's will not be wasted and will be properly utilized. Since i have a pre and post workout meal both containing meat, and use a post workout shake that has free form EAA's, i simply take BCAA's intra and have gotten great results.

As for the CM, i was curious as to what (if any) studies have been done on Malic Acid alone and perhaps even Citrulline alone. A doctor I went to once said i should take Malic acid to reduce fatigue a long time ago when i was recovering from Lyme Disease so im interested in that. Also I have tried many forms of Creatine, but the one i got the best results from (other than the creatine monohydrate CHEWS) was Tri-Creatine malate by far. So yea im wondering if it's the malic acid that has the real ergogenic potential here as opposed to the NEAA citrulline.

As far as the hypoallergenicness(lol) of WPH, i have never tried PURE WPH but all WPH products that i have tried (which usaully also contained WPI or WPC) still upset my stomach. The last thing i want during my workout is gut discomfort lol. Of course i hear you guys are offering samples of Intrabolic and i can think of no better purpose of a sample than to test tolerance. Since it's only seven grams and is WPH (is it 100% WPH btw or is it proprietary, or what?) i MIGHT be able to tolerate it.

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Solid feedback and well thought out post. But remember, your body needs ALL the essential amino acids to build muscle, NOT just the bcaa's. IntrAbolic contains ALL the EAA's from the whey protein hydrolysate, plus the additional 8grams of free-form amino -acids, again including ALL the EAA, except tryptophan, which is in the whey protein hydrolysate. ONE serving of IntrAbolic contains 15grams of amino-acids, including all the EAA's.

Additionally,the short chain peptides(di-and tripeptides) that make up 70-80% of the the custom whey protein hydrolysate we use, are absorbed even faster than free-form amino acids, due to their gut transport system having a greater capacity than the free-form amino-acids transporters. Also, very interestingly, recent research has shown, that peptides, can actually increase the uptake of free-form amino-acids, making the combo the optimal choice for both speed of absorption and practicality, both of which you want DURING your workout. Yes, just another aspect of IntrAbolic, that separates it from ANY other, "somewhat' comparable formula and I use the the term somewhat, very loosely.

The research you allude to regarding AO's, is megadosing single AO's, i.e Vit C and is nothing like they are being used here, or relevant to IntrAbolic's formula. At this point, I think most of us know, it's not good to mega-dose single antioxidants regardless.

Regarding Citrulline malate, see my below previous comments.

Lastly due to they whey protein hyrdolysate we use, being extensively hydrolyzed, 70-80% di-and tripeptides, it's largely considered hypoallergenic, due to the microfractions of whey that cause allergies being broken down, into short chain di-and tripeptides. Actually extensively hydrolyzed whey is often used in infant formula's for children that have milk allergies.
    Peace and Love

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well since i have been taking Purple Wraath during my workouts and White Flood preworkout, absolutely the best workouts i have had in a long long time. I just dont think with the amount of servings per tub, the price of it, and the formula PW has, that any intra-workout product comes close to Purple Wraath. Controlled Labs just dominates every company and looking to see how many bb.com awards they win this year, GO CL!

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Progressive8 View Post
    Well i agree with alot of that, like i said in my original post the Vit C and E are likely in too small of an amount to make a differance one way or the other. I suppose I am curious as to why they were included though, as although it's extremely controversial at this point, some believe anti-oxidents may be counter productive to muscle growth if taken around an anerobic workout. See NOHYPE's thread about it here, again it's mostly speculation and stuff.
    Again, nice post.

Well the AO topic isn't even remotely controversial in the research community, just with the good bro's here on bb.com. Understand, that just about everything you ingest around workouts has anti-oxidant effects, like.....wait for it.......... AMINO-ACIDS!! Beta-alanine, carnosine and many other things we take around workouts, also have antioxidant activity. Should we not take amino-acids around workouts becuase they have some antioxidant effects? My answer, would be a strong HELL NO. The whole argument is incredibly weak, overblown and taken out of context, by looking at research that Mega dosed single AO's or megadose NAC+C. Actually on the contrary, boosting our body's AO's capacity, has shown anti-fatigue effects, reduced muscle soreness and many of them protect and help stabilize NO. The list goes on and on.

As to BCAA's versus EAA's versus complete proteins, according to a professor i had for a nutrition class, if you eat a complete protein within around 3 hours of using individual amino acids, the free-form AA's will not be wasted and will be properly utilized. Since i have a pre and post workout meal both containing meat, and use a post workout shake that has free form EAA's, i simply take BCAA's intra and have gotten great results.
    That is true, but there is quite a bit more to it than that. One of the ways we know protein synthesis is stimulated, is the concentration of amino-acids in EXTRACELLULAR fluid. Spiking amino-acids concentration, DURING workouts, when blood flow is highest, is a great thing for maximizing the anabolic response and increasing amino-acid uptake. Couple that with the fastest absorbed short chain peptides and ffAA's, you can really take advantage of this increased blood flow and cellular sensitivity. There's more on this topic, in our IntrAbolic FAQ thread.

As for the CM, i was curious as to what (if any) studies have been done on Malic Acid alone and perhaps even Citrulline alone. A doctor I went to once said i should take Malic acid to reduce fatigue a long time ago when i was recovering from Lyme Disease so im interested in that. Also I have tried many forms of Creatine, but the one i got the best results from (other than the creatine monohydrate CHEWS) was Tri-Creatine malate by far. So yea im wondering if it's the malic acid that has the real ergogenic potential here as opposed to the NEAA citrulline.
    Yes, there is a aerobic study malate, in rats, that showed some promise. If anything, it's highly likely that IF there are any benefits from citrulline/malate, they are from the malate and they are aerobic in nature. I still see nothing wrong with citrulline/malate, it just doesn't have any solid supportive evidence.

As far as the hypoallergenicness(lol) of WPH, i have never tried PURE WPH but all WPH products that i have tried (which usually also contained WPI or WPC) still upset my stomach. The last thing i want during my workout is gut discomfort lol. Of course i hear you guys are offering samples of Intrabolic and i can think of no better purpose of a sample than to test tolerance. Since it's only seven grams and is WPH (is it 100% WPH btw or is it proprietary, or what?) i MIGHT be able to tolerate it.
    See, if they have WPI or WPC they will have the alergenic fractions.

100% hydrolyzed, would mean it's all free-form amino acids and we just lost the benefit of the short chain di-and tripeptides. Our over 30% hydrolyzed whey, will provide you with 70-80% di-and tripeptides, which is as high as I've ever seen, with another hydrolysate, Peptopro, have similar % of peptides.

Give a sample and try and see how you respond and NO, you do not have to write a review, lol
    Last edited by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION; 08-08-2008 at 01:16 PM.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Originally Posted by thehulk50 View Post
    well since i have been taking Purple Wraath during my workouts and White Flood preworkout, absolutely the best workouts i have had in a long long time. I just dont think with the amount of servings per tub, the price of it, and the formula PW has, that any intra-workout product comes close to Purple Wraath. Controlled Labs just dominates every company and looking to see how many bb.com awards they win this year, GO CL!
    wow, thanks for the great feedback and your support. keep us posted on your progress as feedback is very important to us and we are here to answer any questions that may arise during your journey
    Specials & insider info

Currently Losing BF% jpetitclerc's Avatar
    jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never tried Intrabolic but i've been on Purple Wraath for a while, and there is no way i'm stopping anytime soon. It always delivered. My favorite CL supplements hands down. Hell my favorite supplement PERIOD.

EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thehulk50 View Post
    i agree very much so, im hopeing this creatine will work, i tried purple wrath yesterday and it changed my work out very much for the better, dont know if it was the creatine from the greenMag but i pushed out 80 dumbeels incline for 6 reps which i was super happy with, my buddy pushed out 100 for 4 reps(gave him some from the tub). maybe it was just mind tricks but i was very happy with this accomplishment. thanks CL, looking forward to your new product as well.
    ***A STATE OF TRANCE CREW***
    #repped on site for ASOT brahs#

Where my #lamisc brahs at???

greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Only intra I've tried is PW. But why switch now when it works so well????? Plus, it has many, many stack combinations to fit almost anybodys needs. What with MAG, Flood, RED, Golden, etc.

sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tried Free Sample of PW, and i was freggin jacked, now i guess i have to try this other product. Im sure its a fine product as well.

I do, however have half a mind to not purchase either simply due to the almost juvenile nature of half the posts between product reps. Having you guys spin in circles around each other shoulder to shoulder screamin "wachu wanna do"... really doesnt entice me, and im sure others, to purchase your products.

Seeing how you both offer free samples, im sure the majority of people will try them out, and will let the results speak for themselves. Enough of this filibustering now! =)

/endrant

====Edit

Looks like im not gonna get my sample of Intrabolic, i think the free samples are out. Guess ima stick with PW. No biggie however. It worked fine. But i cant offer a fair comparison now. =P
    Last edited by sylkkdaskr; 08-08-2008 at 02:17 PM.

Originally Posted by jpetitclerc View Post
    I never tried Intrabolic but i've been on Purple Wraath for a while, and there is no way i'm stopping anytime soon. It always delivered. My favorite CL supplements hands down. Hell my favorite supplement PERIOD.
    Originally Posted by EricFTW View Post
    i agree very much so, im hopeing this creatine will work, i tried purple wrath yesterday and it changed my work out very much for the better, dont know if it was the creatine from the greenMag but i pushed out 80 dumbeels incline for 6 reps which i was super happy with, my buddy pushed out 100 for 4 reps(gave him some from the tub). maybe it was just mind tricks but i was very happy with this accomplishment. thanks CL, looking forward to your new product as well.
    Originally Posted by dblakester View Post
    Only intra I've tried is PW. But why switch now when it works so well????? Plus, it has many, many stack combinations to fit almost anybodys needs. What with MAG, Flood, RED, Golden, etc.
    thanks for the great feedback guys

Originally Posted by sylkkdaskr View Post
    I tried Free Sample of PW, and i was freggin jacked, now i guess i have to try this other product. Im sure its a fine product as well.

I do, however have half a mind to not purchase either simply due to the almost juvenile nature of half the posts between product reps. Having you guys spin in circles around each other shoulder to shoulder screamin "wachu wanna do"... really doesnt entice me, and im sure others, to purchase your products.

Seeing how you both offer free samples, im sure the majority of people will try them out, and will let the results speak for themselves. Enough of this filibustering now! =)

/endrant

====Edit

Looks like im not gonna get my sample of Intrabolic, i think the free samples are out. Guess ima stick with PW. No biggie however. It worked fine. But i cant offer a fair comparison now. =P
    glad you enjoyed the PW, sorry if we came off childish, but we could not sit back without defending ourselves, otherwise someone would have taken the false information as truth. we would never initiate anything like that as we strive for professionalism 100% of the time
    Last edited by CONTROLLED LABS; 08-08-2008 at 03:08 PM.
    Specials & insider info

greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10) greensquats is on a distinguished road. (+10)

/endrant

====Edit

It's all in good nature, not like they're framing each othe - wait a minute... I could be on to something here.... LOL. Anyway, it's a free-market economy, and I think more customers than not enjoy watching two different companies fight for their customers. I know I do.

kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i tried the pw sample packet i did feel more energy when i lifted. samples are nice but i think if you really want to know how well something works, one sample is not enough.
    -Kim

====Edit

Samples are not out, just PM showtime in the thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109351381

We will continue to offer these for quite some time.

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ya i tried out mixing a scoop of PW with my white flood and then 2 scoops during my workout, even before my workout started i couldnt sit still from the energy i was getting...indeed PW is the best intra-workout supp. on the market.....the only way i would ever try a different companies product if I was to get it for free or receive multiple sample packets, im addicted to the purple drank!!

sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a trully big question to ask..Are intra workout shakes really needed? I currently just take animap pump before along with M-stack...And I have alot of energy during my lift up untill I do something heavy.Then yes I feel a bit warn down but I still feel a good pump..

Are intra drinks really going to make or break you? when shoudl you take them? bulking cutting?...I feel like I need to be sold into even thinking these are worth it.So can someone help me out
    I START FIGHTS BUT ATLEAST I CAN READ BEFORE I POST

MUSKLE TECH....just by reading that you gained 2.3% lean muskle.....true story

I might be in the red most of the time, but I'm a GOOD TRADER
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=220944541#post220944541

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=244978431#post244978431

5"10
    180+-5 (depends on hydration/restroom use ect)

sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EricFTW View Post
    Wait im a bit confused.What CL supp has creatine and which doesn't?

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!

5"10

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sensei101 View Post
    Wait im a bit confused.What CL supp has creatine
    MAGnitude:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/mag.html

BULGE:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/green.html
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

um...both the same? whats the diff? pm because this will get off topic fast..

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!

5"10

ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravensmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried PW, intrabolic, and today for the first time i tried core abc. Here are my thoughts on all three
    PW- Didn't like the taste and didn't notice much of boost to be honest. Maybe it was just a bad day though?
    Intrabolic- I really liked the way my workouts were while on this and the taste was decent, i had the best workout i can ever remember having a week or two while i was on in but my stomach didn't like it nearly as much as my muscles did.
    Core ABC- It agreed with my stomach and my tastebuds. Plus, my workouts seemed about the same as with intrabolic.
    So all in all the one i'll be keeping around is Core ABC

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PURPLE WRAATH FOR THE MUTHA ****IN WIN!!!!

cant beat the ingredient profile + price per serving!!!
    goodbros, always and forever.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by or_yourlivingtodie View Post
    cant beat the ingredient profile + price per serving!!!
    Profile is very much debatable. Price per serving is very solid.

Have you tried others?