Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Bodylastics Terrell Owens Super Strong Man Edition.

Anyone ever used these or know if they're any good?

I've been to their website and they sound pretty good.

Adjustable from 5 to 127 pounds.

And they have a lot of attachments for various exercises so I wondered if anyone has ever used them or knows of anyone who's ever used them.
    War Machine for bb.com Moderator

websites you should check out

fairtax.org kniferights.org

gunowners.org AKTI.org

“I in my own house am an emperor,
    and will defend what is mine.”

Massinger-The Roman Actor. Act 1. Sc. 2.33

Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bump

gunowners.org AKTI.org

ryamkajr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryamkajr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryamkajr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryamkajr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I purchased the set two weeks ago and it arrived late last week. I have NOT used the set yet, as I bought it for a series of upcoming out-of-town projects where I am not guaranteed access to a gym.

I CAN vouch for the quality of the bands, and most of the kit. The DVD is comprehensive, if a little annoying. THe meal planit bunk, so use whatever you are currently on.

Originally Posted by ryamkajr View Post
    I purchased the set two weeks ago and it arrived late last week. I have NOT used the set yet, as I bought it for a series of upcoming out-of-town projects where I am not guaranteed access to a gym.

I CAN vouch for the quality of the bands, and most of the kit. The DVD is comprehensive, if a little annoying. THe meal planit bunk, so use whatever you are currently on.
    thanks

gunowners.org AKTI.org

bump 2

gunowners.org AKTI.org

Labour Day bump

gunowners.org AKTI.org

BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm thinking of buying these also. Instead of making my own thread...

Bump :]
    Ron Paul 2012

Registered User gintoniclimeice's Avatar
    gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my first post to the forum, so be gentle... That said, I have a lot of first hand experience with exactly what you asked so I thought I would share before lurking to discover all the hidden "rules" of contribution.

I have been using these for six months now, and have a pretty good idea of their strengths and weaknesses. Overall, I am very pleased with the TO Bodylastics set.

These bands are a very realistic option for folks who need to travel. They are light, packable, and have good quality. The door anchor has consistently worked well lodged in a bathroom door, with enough nearby open space to workout in a wide range of hotel room configurations. I travel to different destinations 3 out of 4 weeks, and these are consistently making the cut to be in my (carry on only!) luggage.

I find that I rarely need to carry all of the bands, and can choose exercises that allow me to work on any muscle group using a subset of the whole kit. The TO set includes orange (30lb) bands, which are really nice when using the set for strength training... really gives access to a much broader range of resistance.

Generally, my findings are that hotels have focused on cardio - providing treadmills and ellipticals - but haven't done nearly as much for strength training. Also, during prime hours the hotel fitness center can be too full - even if there are some freeweights around. Access hours can also be too narrow for us hardworker types getting back late... So, the TO Bodylastics set provides a lot of good alternatives here.

With them, a workout in the room can cover a variety of needs. I am now focused on general fitness, with some sculpting and fat loss. I use the bands for strength training, amping up cardio routines, and circuit training. The DVD that comes with the set actually has decent content, and (after making its way onto my iPod - insert a bunch of different hotel inadequacy ranting here) still racks up the hours.

Quality seems good, all the bands and the handles have held up well - just one connector's safety clip broke (fortunately on the lightest band, which I don't use anymore). I'd probably be able to get a replacement, the company seems very customer focused. Just haven't cared enough to try.

There are some drawbacks to the bands, but these drawbacks seem universal to elastic bands and not particular to this set. (Example, to do squats you must hold the handles locked at your shoulder. My legs can completely overpower my arms in this configuration... and so I've not done really effective squats using the set.)

That said, there are plenty of good alternatives - just be prepared to look for them instead of relying on just the standard moves.

Good exercise, good quality, reasonable price, portable - usable in cardio, circuit, and strength training. Nice video, good website, good documentation. What's not to like? Thumbs up for Bodylastics.

No more excuses for us consultant types! Now, good luck!

wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very informative. Repped.

BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500) BC23 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Great info. Thanks!
    Ron Paul 2012

AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very informative post.

Welcome!

How often do you do the Dvd?
    Ron Paul 2012

gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gintoniclimeice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use the DVD circuit training video 1 or 2 times per week. Its got a reasonably perky instructor, who gives pretty clear instruction and maintains a nice pace. Seems to be a decent balance between strength/sculpting moves and cardio for me. Currently, I consider this circuit training workout to be my baseline minimum - a good choice for days where I am too tired or distracted to do anything more intense.

As you work up the ladder on that routine, I would pay attention to how to use two different bands during the workout. It will help get the right resistance on big muscles and small - without needing to change during the routine. Watch how "Big Rob" uses both, or just one of the bands for various moves during the video.

Recently, I found a few decent alternative downloadable routines at exercisetv.com and am alternating them in with the DVD. These alternatives allow for a different mix, with a little more cardio or a little more strength emphasis.

I also worked my way through the booklet workout routines, before beginning to build my own from those exercises and others on the Bodylastics University website. (Which is pretty good, shows animated examples or time series photos of good form for most of the moves).

I would guess 1 or 2 times a week using these bands for strength/scultping in addition to the 1 or 2 times in circuit training above.

Combined with a real diet (not using the Bodylastics supplied diet), and some additional cardio on the elliptical, treadmill or road - this has helped me a ton (down 60 lbs from my peak whale-itude).

Thanks for the feedback, and best of luck with crafting your routine!

Originally Posted by gintoniclimeice View Post
    I use the DVD circuit training video 1 or 2 times per week. Its got a reasonably perky instructor, who gives pretty clear instruction and maintains a nice pace. Seems to be a decent balance between strength/sculpting moves and cardio for me. Currently, I consider this circuit training workout to be my baseline minimum - a good choice for days where I am too tired or distracted to do anything more intense.

As you work up the ladder on that routine, I would pay attention to how to use two different bands during the workout. It will help get the right resistance on big muscles and small - without needing to change during the routine. Watch how "Big Rob" uses both, or just one of the bands for various moves during the video.

Recently, I found a few decent alternative downloadable routines at exercisetv.com and am alternating them in with the DVD. These alternatives allow for a different mix, with a little more cardio or a little more strength emphasis.

I also worked my way through the booklet workout routines, before beginning to build my own from those exercises and others on the Bodylastics University website. (Which is pretty good, shows animated examples or time series photos of good form for most of the moves).

I would guess 1 or 2 times a week using these bands for strength/scultping in addition to the 1 or 2 times in circuit training above.

Combined with a real diet (not using the Bodylastics supplied diet), and some additional cardio on the elliptical, treadmill or road - this has helped me a ton (down 60 lbs from my peak whale-itude).

Thanks for the feedback, and best of luck with crafting your routine!
    Thank you very much!
    Ron Paul 2012

triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Regarding leg exercise, the best way around this is to do single leg exercises, such as single leg squats with the bands locked on shoulders.

("My legs can completely overpower my arms in this configuration... and so I've not done really effective squats using the set.")

rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can see how these would be better then nothing when you don't have access to proper workout equipment, when traveling, etc.

on another note, GO COWBOYS!
    Proverbs 16:3,
    "Commit to the LORD whatever you do,
    and your plans will succeed."

Originally Posted by gintoniclimeice View Post
    This is my first post to the forum, so be gentle... That said, I have a lot of first hand experience with exactly what you asked so I thought I would share before lurking to discover all the hidden "rules" of contribution.

I have been using these for six months now, and have a pretty good idea of their strengths and weaknesses. Overall, I am very pleased with the TO Bodylastics set.

These bands are a very realistic option for folks who need to travel. They are light, packable, and have good quality. The door anchor has consistently worked well lodged in a bathroom door, with enough nearby open space to workout in a wide range of hotel room configurations. I travel to different destinations 3 out of 4 weeks, and these are consistently making the cut to be in my (carry on only!) luggage.

I find that I rarely need to carry all of the bands, and can choose exercises that allow me to work on any muscle group using a subset of the whole kit. The TO set includes orange (30lb) bands, which are really nice when using the set for strength training... really gives access to a much broader range of resistance.

Generally, my findings are that hotels have focused on cardio - providing treadmills and ellipticals - but haven't done nearly as much for strength training. Also, during prime hours the hotel fitness center can be too full - even if there are some freeweights around. Access hours can also be too narrow for us hardworker types getting back late... So, the TO Bodylastics set provides a lot of good alternatives here.

With them, a workout in the room can cover a variety of needs. I am now focused on general fitness, with some sculpting and fat loss. I use the bands for strength training, amping up cardio routines, and circuit training. The DVD that comes with the set actually has decent content, and (after making its way onto my iPod - insert a bunch of different hotel inadequacy ranting here) still racks up the hours.

Quality seems good, all the bands and the handles have held up well - just one connector's safety clip broke (fortunately on the lightest band, which I don't use anymore). I'd probably be able to get a replacement, the company seems very customer focused. Just haven't cared enough to try.

There are some drawbacks to the bands, but these drawbacks seem universal to elastic bands and not particular to this set. (Example, to do squats you must hold the handles locked at your shoulder. My legs can completely overpower my arms in this configuration... and so I've not done really effective squats using the set.)

That said, there are plenty of good alternatives - just be prepared to look for them instead of relying on just the standard moves.

Good exercise, good quality, reasonable price, portable - usable in cardio, circuit, and strength training. Nice video, good website, good documentation. What's not to like? Thumbs up for Bodylastics.

No more excuses for us consultant types! Now, good luck!
    thanks,will rep on recharge

gunowners.org AKTI.org

BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have had my bodylastic max set for Over One year so far (its basically T.O bands minus the orange bands and extra handles etc...)

They are well made they keep dipping and layering the latex like making candles so its very smooth stretching and resistant to tearing and ripping.

the only problem I notice is the door anchor loop nylon is textured so it sometimes leave friction abrasions on the bands, you can solve this by wrapping the loop with a small piece of cloth or rubber tube etc...I bought a medium and large carabiner clip(kinda like those clips they use for mountain climbing. I hook clip it on my chin up bar,or fence,etc.. little more dangerous if you use with your door anchor,make sure door is shut good,dont want a metal clip whacking you! you can use the hinge side of door instead to be safer too.

the other problem is the stopper on the bands get sucked in a bit & stuck in the O ring of the handle when stretched sometimes so if it rotates it might cut into the band overtime ,ussally it Wont because it get stuck very snug, but after every work out I make sure to pop it out the O ring just in case. they are good at replacements if any part breaks, free,but after 90 days lifetime replacement at $5.95 for any part,free shipping(only in U.S.A I think).

just add more bands to create more tension rather then over stretching the bands and they will last a very very long time!!!!!!!

I like the eccentric negative tensions on curls and triceps extensions etc..

not that good for heavy squats when you have to hold the bands with lots of tension your arms give out before your legs,hard to hold heavy tension doing those and if you lift your heels it might snap and whack your nuts,takes practice.

BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think one way you might be able to do the squat is using the anklestraps on your wrist or/and wrap the band around your hand to shorten a bit and instead holding at shoulder height hold them down at your side and do the squats maybe almost like doing deadlifts, or maybe like Hack Squats?

I have also tried using the ankle straps and putting them on my Bar stick thing I use for Ab twists, but feels to weird and unstable for me, still fearing the nut whacking probability with lots of tension and slipping out from feet. Maybe could use the door anchor on the bottom of the door instead to be safer then use a stick/bar, I should try that.
    Last edited by BrainSlayer; 09-21-2008 at 06:20 AM.

Giving this a bump for Black Friday, just to be helpful

gunowners.org AKTI.org

need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10) need2eat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive been thinking about these for a while.

Ive used a couple cheaper walmart specials, daily actually for warm up and a second workout and I love the damn things but they break.

So my question, anyone use the snot outta their T.O. bands and have them break? Ive repaired mine over and over and have used them for six months daily, so Id think the T.O. investment might be worth it, I just want assurance.
    "People are bastard covered bastards, with bastard fillings"

Updated thoughts

Its a few months later, and I have some additional thoughts on the bodylastics equipment. I still use the set very frequently (at least 2-3 times per week, in addition to other gear). I have a TO and a non-NO set, both are the same construction (the TO set has gold color anodized hardware, came with extra handles, and the big orange bands).

It remains a very solid choice for strength and circuit type cardio/strength training for me, and really augments what I can find in the standard Hilton-type hotel nicely. The functional training style, the light easy packing, and the ability to significantly vary your workout using the same gear makes it an excellent tool for the road-warrior consultant. (We need to look good, but also to facilitate days long sessions with energy and poise :-) even when our clients or work teams have neither.)

I bought my brother the TO set, and he does not travel. He was inventive, and took some of the advice mentioned here and ran with it. He setup some very nice looking and functional wall anchors made from nice stainless steel boat cleats and such. Looks great, butter smooth operation, and worry-free! (The donut will not come flying out from under the door, yikes, lookout!)

As a beginner to weight training, he is finding the bands a refreshing change. There is much less stimulus to "cheat" on your form to get a few extra plates on the bar since you control the resistance with bands AND frequently with placement of a foor to shorten or lengthen the actual stetch. This allows you to focus on good form, and making sure you are well challenged - rather than trying to strictly march up the weight scale.

I am planning to put together a thread on nutrition, fitness, and life on the road for heavy travellers like myself. But until then, consider this my thumbs up on this equipment for that purpose. I've tried some alternatives (to be detailed in a future post) but this is the overall winner.

Thanks to the other contributors on this thread, there are some excellent notes on how to overcome the most obvious issues with the gear. I think $ wise this set makes a good investment.

Happy holidays!

Christmas bump

gunowners.org AKTI.org

beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I do use them and they're great!
    I am not a musclebuilder, I am a bodybuilder!

blurryimage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blurryimage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blurryimage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blurryimage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blurryimage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blurryimage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blurryimage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blurryimage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

bodylastic watch out dangerous

I have had my TO - bodylastic system for 3 weeks and I just got "passion of the christ" from them. The anchor broke with an orange, blue, and green bands in it. I was doing a chest move and the nylon smooth snapped. It hurts sooo bad right now. I called customer service and they hung up on me 3 times after I tell them that it broke. I have a huge whelp across my back and a cherry on my knee. I have been working out for over 10 years and never had an injury in the gym. Warning if you lift heavy like me these ar not for you. They do not hold up to well under heavy loads.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    I really hope you feel better soon that must hurt like a sonofabitch. I also hope they can make good and send you a replacement piece, great customer service makes a great product. Just be polite and they should honor their guarantee
    Last edited by Wildtim; 01-26-2009 at 05:41 PM.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

EEEK! Ouch, they are easy on the wrist & joints and great to warm up with before a really heavy lift though.

if you go through their Email the customer service is great, I had two of my Black 23Lbs band replaced, They tend to break at the O ring part on the handle because it gets stuck snug in the hole and rub/twist and cut into the band,lasted me about 6months for one and 1 year for other Both times broke while doing Squats =P. about $5.95 I think to replace any part(thats including Shipping)[USA only I think]

it didn't snap on me because of the way they make it is strong its like dipped like candles to make thicker so if first layer is cut there is still another layer under it etc... (think Gobstopper candy LOL) so it just ended up feeling less tension then I noticed it dangling and was ripped partially.

I don't got the T.O. 30 LBs band set so...

I just bought a $16 Harbringer Resistance cable Black Super Heavy[ The resistance says 30-72 lbs] =( =( Feels more like My 23Lbs Black Bodylastic band,and tension is not as smooth and consistent through out. =( not bad though, comes with its own door anchor,has a rubber tube around nylon so doesnt leave abrasions on the Bands unlike the bodylastic one(I wrap a cloth around mines)

OH If your Going to do super heavy load on it one trick I use is.

I bought this thing Called "Hang All" from Home Depot, Its like a Huge Mountain climbing Clip/hook thing, kinda like those tiny key chains, I think the real name of those are called carabiner clip,but the hang all is cheaper less then $5 I clip it on to my Chin up bar and throw on a heavy load of bands on it. or I hook it to the bottom foot of my bed, you can probably do it out door on a chain link fence maybe too. Just be sure to hook it on something super secure, you don't want a Metal object whacking you! LOL.
    Last edited by BrainSlayer; 01-27-2009 at 12:23 AM.

newbuilder01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

muscles wanted

can you build muscle with these? Or just maintain?

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Anything that has greater resistance than you can move with a reasonable number of reps builds muscle, so yes.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17