Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im debating on doing the NPC bev francis atlantic states on June 6th. If i do it i would be entering the 13-17 year old teen class. My question is what are the chances these teens wont be natural?

wsuperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wsuperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wsuperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wsuperman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Will Furner

LHW Class

1st 2005 central valley classic
    8th 2005 Teen Nationals

About to do the 2009 Contra Costa Championships in little over 3 weeks!

Fitness model, Pro Wrestler and Personal Trainer
    USP LABS SF BAY AREA REP

Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sloboda View Post
    Im debating on doing the NPC bev francis atlantic states on June 6th. If i do it i would be entering the 13-17 year old teen class. My question is what are the chances these teens wont be natural?
    hmm that young... Would doubt there are any juicers
    U.S. Soldier
    Competitive bodybuilder

MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gona do the pacific USA in 2010
    In the teen division
    might also do novice lightweight depending how I look
    -[The Friendly Misc Crew]-
    ***REP BACK***

DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i live in charleston SC if anyone needs a place to stay to go to junior nationals this weekend

icescreamman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icescreamman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icescreamman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icescreamman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icescreamman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icescreamman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icescreamman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icescreamman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icescreamman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icescreamman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

2009 Team Universe

Just did the NPC Gopher Classic in Minnesota on June 6th. Took the 35-39 submasters, and placed second in the welterweights.
    height: 5'6"
    stg weight: 162.5
    Bodyfat was around 4-5%

I am a drug free competitor and it was a non-tested show. Promoter told me I should give the Team Universe a shot being it is a tested show, so that is my new goal...roughly 14 weeks to prepare for that one.
    Anybody that has any experience with this show I would love feedback.
    Team Muscletech Endorsed Athlete

Want a chance to win cash, supplements and a training session with Jay Cutler or Jon “Bones” Jones? Enter the MuscleTech $30,000 Fans & Friends Ultimate Sports Sweepstakes! Follow this link: on.fb.me/pHl7FY

Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

my name is Thomas

ive done one contest

NPC West Palm Beach Bodybuilding Championships

i placed 1st in the middle weights
    and 2nd overall
    5'11 was 171lb day of the contest
    now im around 210lbs

OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Washed up power lifter

Did my first BB contest last year (Sept 2008) - 1st place Mid-Atlantic GP (West VA) 60+. I've done 2 non-NPC meets this year - a 3rd and a 1st in 60+. I'll be at Mid-Atlantic GP this year (Wheeling, West VA) in Sept. Competing in 60+ and 50+. We'll see if I can run with the young punks in the 50+.

OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sloboda View Post
    It would be insane for somebody that age, but I'll bet there will be a few. You can always compete in drug-tested events.

Pocket Power Plant Baby_Hercules's Avatar
    Baby_Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baby_Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baby_Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baby_Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baby_Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baby_Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baby_Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baby_Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baby_Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baby_Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Baby_Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gene Johnson
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Light Weight
    Hometown Atlanta, GA
    www.********.com/teamherc

THE HEAVY IRON SQUAD,CUZZ ygbodybuilder10's Avatar
    ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'll do a npc show next yeat i want to put more size on

lunchbbbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6' 225lbs. off season.
    198lbs competition

3rd place novice heavyweight at npc delaware state 2009 (august 1st)

This was my first competition an incredible learning experience. I cant wait for my next competition. I only dieted for about 5 weeks for this competition but i was very happy with the outcome. looking to improve my conditioning. extend the diet. and put on more size for my next one.

Oh and NPC stands for National Physique Committee. AN organization that puts together and promotes competitions.
    Last edited by lunchbbbox; 08-11-2009 at 01:17 PM. Reason: addition

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My name is BB2K and I am a wanna be NPC competitor! I would love to do a NPC show but i havent been able to find anything in my area (Missouri). Anyone know where i can get a list other then the NPC site? I never see Missouri on there. All we have here are the muscle mayhem, the caveman, and a few natural shows. I am not big enough for the mayhem and caveman and usually the natural shows are for pro cards so i am screwed either way. Help?

mchmtlbck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow here we come

Originally Posted by lunchbbbox View Post
    6' 225lbs. off season.
    198lbs competition
    congratulations on your 3rd place 1st time out...
    i will enter my 1st show nov.14th2009 good to see and hear us new blood can do some damage...
    i'm appox 10 weeks out so i'm still trying for a little more fullness before i up my cardio and clean up the diet...
    any help you can give me i can really use at this point...
    mchmtlbck
    3rd place novice heavyweight at npc delaware state 2009 (august 1st)

This was my first competition an incredible learning experience. I cant wait for my next competition. I only dieted for about 5 weeks for this competition but i was very happy with the outcome. looking to improve my conditioning. extend the diet. and put on more size for my next one.

Oh and NPC stands for National Physique Committee. AN organization that puts together and promotes competitions.
    you stand correct
    Attached Images

fitfourever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Competing in NPC Border States

Hello everyone,

I'm competing this Saturday in the Border States from San Diego.

6 days away from contest going to be competing as a middleweight for open and novice.

Ms.PersianDoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am hoping to be prepped and ready to compete in the Texas Shredder Classic in April!
    Forget the bark. I bite.

"Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay its price." (Sun Tzu)

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your
    strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender,
    that is strength.”

Ms.PersianDoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oops, in figure
    Forget the bark. I bite.

"Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay its price." (Sun Tzu)

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your
    strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender,
    that is strength.”

djbcrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djbcrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djbcrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djbcrdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys,
    pretty stoked about doin my first npc show in chicago in 2010

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder NextProtege's Avatar
    NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Vancouver Natural 08, 3rd Middleweights, 171 Lbs

Seven Feathers Classic 09, 3rd Lightheavies, 177 Lbs
    US Marine 0311 Combat Vet
    Owner - Genuine Fitness LLC
    ACSM/ISSA Personal Trainer
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder

Follow my log to a natural pro card in 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158337103

Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Matt Lineberry

first contest in April 2010 NC-NPC high point

current weight 203

top bulk weight 216

BF 15%

Goal 175-180 5%-7% bf

Edit:: if i was able to get down to 175-180 which weight class would i be in?
    Last edited by Triad; 12-13-2009 at 11:09 AM.

BigTymePlayer25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTymePlayer25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTymePlayer25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTymePlayer25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTymePlayer25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTymePlayer25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTymePlayer25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTymePlayer25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTymePlayer25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTymePlayer25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigTymePlayer25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck in 2010 Everybody!

Mike Noblin
    6' 2" 245lbs Off Season- 210 Contest

2006 NPC Battle at the River- 3rd place in Novice Middleweight

2008 NPC Northern KY - 11th in Novice Heavyweight

12 Weeks out from 2010 NPC Northern KY

WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

10 Weeks out to the Michigan March 20 2010

My diet is attached...I'm having trouble getting rid of some lower ab fat / skin / scar tissue what ever it is its not moving very quickly...could someone please offer some ways to help reduce this fat or skin on lower ab. I'm current ly 45 years old at 210 pounds.
    Thanks
    Bill
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ygbodybuilder10 View Post
    i'll do a npc show next yeat i want to put more size on
    hell bruh, you got the size my man, save some for the rest of us wanna be's ok? lol

Originally Posted by WILDBILL View Post
    My diet is attached...I'm having trouble getting rid of some lower ab fat / skin / scar tissue what ever it is its not moving very quickly...could someone please offer some ways to help reduce this fat or skin on lower ab. I'm current ly 45 years old at 210 pounds.
    Thanks
    Bill
    really strict dieting is all that will help, maybe adding a fat burner as well.. not suggesting any clen but some swear by it. Also, i cant see your diet, it wont open can you just copy and paste it here?

WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Mr. Michigan March 20 2010

10Weeks out..................
    Attached Images

Pasted Diet

Meal 1: 7:00 / 7:30 AM Carbs fat Protein Calories

(6) egg whites 0 0 21 102
    1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter 0 8 3.5 90
    30 grams = 1 / 2 Cup Oatmeal 27 0 5 150

Meal Totals 27 8 29.5 342

Meal 2: 9:30 / 10:00 AM

1 scoops whey protein 3 2 26 135

Meal Totals 3 10 29.5 225

Meal 3: 12:30 / 1:00 PM

6-8 oz of chicken breast 0 0 49 197
    1 cup of Green Beans 9.8 0 2.4 44

Meal Totals 9.8 0 51.4 241

Meal 4: 4:00 PM

2 scoops of whey protein 6 4 52 270

Meal Totals 15.8 12 57.9 404

Meal 5: "Post Work-Out" 7:00 / 7:30 PM

30 Grams = 1/2 Cup Oatmeal 27 0 5 150
    1 scoops of whey protein 3 2 26 135

Meal Totals 30 2 31 285

Meal 6: 8:30 / 9:30 PM

6-8 oz of chicken breast 0 0 49 197

Meal Totals 9.8 0 51.4 241

Daily Totals 95.4 32 250.7 1738

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    really strict dieting is all that will help, maybe adding a fat burner as well.. not suggesting any clen but some swear by it. Also, i cant see your diet, it wont open can you just copy and paste it here?

tashajmarks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First time competitor

I am currently training for my first amateur show on April 10th in Los Angeles. I only started 4 months ago! I need help in finding posing suits that are a bit different...

CurtisV20 is just really nice. (+1000) CurtisV20 is just really nice. (+1000) CurtisV20 is just really nice. (+1000) CurtisV20 is just really nice. (+1000) CurtisV20 is just really nice. (+1000) CurtisV20 is just really nice. (+1000) CurtisV20 is just really nice. (+1000) CurtisV20 is just really nice. (+1000) CurtisV20 is just really nice. (+1000) CurtisV20 is just really nice. (+1000) CurtisV20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Curtis

I'm planning on doing a show on April 24, 2010.
    This is my first time and I am new to this, and am having some people help me.

This is a the Midwest Novice tournament.

I am about 205 now. And am about to start cutting and prob get down to 188-190 weight for the show. I will either do novice teen or novice men and compete light-heavy.
    Reps for the people in STL
    -------
    USMC

SanDgroovy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanDgroovy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanDgroovy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanDgroovy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanDgroovy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanDgroovy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanDgroovy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanDgroovy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanDgroovy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanDgroovy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanDgroovy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Sandra

1st show will be April 24 NPC Midwest Novice show! It was a spur of the moment decision but will work hard the next 6 weeks! I will be competing in fitness!

Next show after that: NPC Eastern Seaboard in Atl!
    "Have I done everything I can today to be the best I can be?"-apolo ono

cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Vancouver Bodybuilding/Emerald Cup/Bill Pearle Invitational

Anybody else training for the Vancouver (WA) Bodybuilding Championship on March 27th, Emerald Cup in April, or the Bill Pearle in Bend OR in May? Just curious about other NPC Pac Northwest Competitors out there....
    If it's to be it's up to me....

"There is no such thing as a small miracle. A gym is a place of miracles. People do things they once thought impossible--lifting heavier, squeezing out one more rep, finding discipline and willpower they didn't know they had. They're amazed at how good they feel and look, and they carry their new power into the world. This is the miracle I wanted to give to the world." - Joe Wieder

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast