Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

10 Tips To Help You Maintain Your New Diet For Life

THIS IS AN ARTICLE I WROTE FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE GYM I WORK AT

By Julian Gaylor (B App. Sci Human Movement)

So how many times have you said 'I'm going to go on a diet?' How many times did it fail? The fact is we are all on a diet. What we eat now is our diet. Psychologically it's better to be in the mind frame that you are altering your diet rather than starting a whole new one.

Here are a few tips to help solidify your diet changes.

1. Tell anyone and everyone.
    When you are trying to make some positive changes to your diet, tell all the people around you. This includes friends, family, work colleagues or anyone else you are frequently in contact with. The more people you tell about you dieting goals, the more accountable you will be held as these people will be interested and frequently ask you how your changes are going.

2. 21 'No Matter What' days
    Getting started with a diet change is always the hardest part as you have to get out of your usual routine until the new diet BECOMES your routine. It usually takes about 3 weeks until any change becomes somewhat permanent so you need 21 days of m=no matter what. This means you stick to your new diet changes NO MATTER WHAT! It doesn't matter if you have a party coming up or you are going on holidays, if you don?t make the changes now, chances are you won?t later on as there will always be an excuse.

3. Plan ahead
    It usually takes a little planning for a successful change to your diet. This might mean sitting down at the start of the week, planning all meals and writing out a grocery list of everything you will need for the whole week.

If you work long hours or don?t have time to cook, try cooking up multiple meals on the weekend and freezing them for use during the week.

4. No drastic changes
    If you make too many extreme changes to your diet in a short period, chances are you won?t be able to stick with it for too long. You?ve probably been eating the same diet for years and to change it all suddenly is difficult. Sure there are some people that can do it cold turkey but if you can?t, instead of a total overhaul it?s better to gradually make changes. Some ideas for gradual changes include cutting out soft drink/alcohol, reducing portion sizes or making better choices for snacks.

5. Water is your friend
    I am confident that the majority of people reading this article do not drink enough water daily. The amount of water you should drink varies from person to person depending on your weight and how active you are. The minimum a healthy adult should drink is 1.5L per day. This is easy to do if you carry a drink bottle around with you or keep a jug of water at your desk.

Among the many other benefits of drinking water, it helps us to feel satisfied and keeps the hunger at bay. Many times when we think we are hungry, in actual fact our body is telling us that that it?s thirsty. The problem is we usually eat something instead of drinking water but it still triggers the body to feel satisfied. Next time you feel hungry, try drinking water instead.

6. Why are you eating?
    Next time you open the fridge or reach for the pantry door, ask yourself why you are reaching for the food. Do you want it as you are truly hungry or are you bored or even stressed? When our mind is not preoccupied on a task, food tends to comes to mind. Ever notice how when you are engrossed in something such as a work project or other hobby, you can go for half a day without even thinking about eating, but when you?re sitting at home bored out of your brains you raid the kitchen every 15mins?

Next time you think you hungry out of pure boredom go for a walk around the block or go clean your room. You might find that those hunger pains disappear.

7. Put up signs
    This ties in with #6. I have some clients put a sign on their fridge/pantry door with a saying along the lines of ?Do you need it?? Anytime they go to get some food, they stop, think and ask themselves if they really need it or not. The clients soon start to work out if they really need the food or if they are just bored or even eating emotionally.

You could even put a little note in your wallet saying something similar to stop you buying food you don?t need when you are out.

8. Have a cheat meal
    When eating so well for an extended period of time, you should be rewarded! A cheat/reward meal is a meal where you eat your favourite food and not feel guilty. This may be pizza, fish and chips, chocolate cake?.whatever you choose, just make sure it is reasonable (A whole pizza, $5 worth of chips or a whole cake is not reasonable!) A cheat meal now and then is good as it is a reward for your dedication for your diet and helps to keep the cravings at bay. A cheat meal could also help you out as it raises your metabolism above normal for period of time after the meal. This means you are burning fat at a higher rate even after you finish the meal.

9. If its not around, you cant eat it
    This ties in with #8. You should NEVER have the less than desirable foods in the house. If it?s there you will probably eat it. If you are going to have a cheat meal, make sure you go out and buy it and then bring it home. That way it?s not around the house when you don?t deserve it and then there is no more around the house so you can?t go back for seconds (or thirds!).

If you only have healthy foods in the house and go off the rails a bit and have a binge eating session, at least the damage will be minimal as you have don?t have any foods high in sugar and saturated fats to eat.

10. Spice up your life
    Herbs and spices are your best friends when improving your diet. Low calorie sauces and salad dressings are also helpful. At first the healthy foods you eat might taste a little bland because fats and sugars are usually what adds flavour to food. A personal favourite of mine is diced chicken breast cooked in a pan with soy sauce and Moroccan seasoning. Be creative and come up with your own combinations.

SupaChiney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice article thanks

theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) theatrics_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great article, thanks. repped

TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I watched a TV show about sandwiches recently, and they said that if you alter your diet, it takes 4 weeks for your taste buds to alter and enjoy the new tastes its been getting. So if you can hold out for 28 days, you'll eventually like it anyway.
    /perma injured since 23rd Jan 2008

SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    #1 is awesome. I've found that if I mention other goals/plans to people, it helps motivate me to do them too. If I have something I should do, or wanna do in mind, I tell me immediate 4 or 5 friends/coworkers....then I find it pushes me in the right direction to go through with it.

wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

7 i really like
    My Fat Loss Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121788051

I don't believe there's pleasure in life. I believe there's only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top. -Geogres St. Pierre

Cage Fighting Triathlete Zangeif Lagasse's Avatar
    Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Solid article, a lot of the things mentioned in here were things that allowed me to have great success with changing my habits and life around.

rukia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rukia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    one star for you jules_d1

for sharing the info

definetely good a head start
    Want to Know How Can You Lose Weight In 2010?http://howtolosestubbornbellyfatfast.blogspot.com/

cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nicely constructed. repd
    �If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.� -Laozi

TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jules_d1 View Post
    When you are trying to make some positive changes to your diet, tell all the people around you. This includes friends, family, work colleagues or anyone else you are frequently in contact with. The more people you tell about you dieting goals, the more accountable you will be held as these people will be interested and frequently ask you how your changes are going.
    I can't stress this point (along with everything else) enough.
    Make everybody aware - if you fail, everybody will know, that alone will make you want to succeed.

imbossay1028 will become famous soon enough. (+50) imbossay1028 will become famous soon enough. (+50) imbossay1028 will become famous soon enough. (+50) imbossay1028 will become famous soon enough. (+50) imbossay1028 will become famous soon enough. (+50) imbossay1028 will become famous soon enough. (+50) imbossay1028 will become famous soon enough. (+50) imbossay1028 will become famous soon enough. (+50) imbossay1028 will become famous soon enough. (+50) imbossay1028 will become famous soon enough. (+50) imbossay1028 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOVE #1, good read!

alandavid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello.

Thanks for sharing nice article. it is good informational and excellent post

CavemanCliff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for sharing

profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    7 Odd Foods that KILL Your Abdominal Fat?

Which flat-belly foods actually work...
    men click here
    women click here

2004-2013 Truth About Abs .com - Six Pack Abdominal Exercises, Flat Ab Workouts, H

profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Maybe its already been answered below:

What is Customized Fat Loss?
    There is nothing like the CFL anywhere. Period
    CFL is a professional, truly customized approach to nutrition. CFL is breakthrough nutritional software that when combined with exercise, torches fat in record time while preserving your lean muscle. It is designed to explode you through your fat loss plateau and have you turning heads 365 days a year!

How does it work?
    CFL is exact and tailors fat torching nutrition for you in every way possible using 4 patented formulas. These 4 formulas took years of testing and tweaking with world renowned nutritionists, fitness models and big time bodybuilders to perfect. CFL customizes the nutrition to everything about you; your age, weight, height, and metabolism. Most importantly though CFL customizes the nutrition to your true body type and your goal of melting fat fast. CFL specifically allocates your calories and macronutrients throughout the day DEPENDING on when or if youre working out so that you achieve maximal fat loss quickly. You will give your body exactly what it needs, when it needs it to shed body fat without any muscle loss. On your off days from the gym, your recovery nutrition is custom structured to repair and rebuild broken down muscle tissue quickly. Using unique calorie and macronutrient shifting techniques your bodys recovery is extremely rapid and muscle soreness is often 100 % eliminated. CFL provides easy to understand charts and graphs that track your transformation progress and will make sure you are on the fastest pace possible to your new, leaner, head-turning physique.

Discover Secret Bodyweight Exercises And Workouts That Are Guaranteed To
    Add Explosive Muscular Strength, Melt Unwanted Stomach Fat
    And Drastically Increase Your Flexibility...
    And What's The BEST Part? You Can Do These Workouts and MASSIVELY Enhance Your Fitness Anytime, Anywhere — No Equipment Necessary!

Jayboogiee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn real good article I just recently started a diet and my family is real good at temptation (fried chicken, 5 pizzas, KFC, Taco Bell, golden arches) my point being, I used temptation as a tool I'm real good at telling them "go ahead and eat that Triple whopper in front of me" or "let me ride with you to Wendy's" it's kind Of liked dangling meat in front of a dog to teach how to stay.

Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jayboogiee View Post
    Damn real good article I just recently started a diet and my family is real good at temptation (fried chicken, 5 pizzas, KFC, Taco Bell, golden arches) my point being, I used temptation as a tool I'm real good at telling them "go ahead and eat that Triple whopper in front of me" or "let me ride with you to Wendy's" it's kind Of liked dangling meat in front of a dog to teach how to stay.
    I went through this myself. In fact, the day I started dieting, my fiance made fried chicken for dinner. It took me cooking my own food after she was done and the junk food going bad to get the point across. The temptation as a tool thing... a pack of Swiss rolls stays on my nightstand lol. Takes real will power not to eat it sometimes I tell ya what.

XNibiru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XNibiru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Depends on how we use them. Nice info, anyway

XNibiru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XNibiru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Diet is not my cup of tea, LOL

lilyyonng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's helpful for me. Thanks.

JeffBl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    excellent article, thanks!

rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Wtf i can't post an article getting really pissed sorry for stealing this post

dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    great article bro

Edwared001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwared001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwared001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwared001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwared001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwared001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwared001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwared001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwared001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwared001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwared001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

So how many times have you said 'I'm going to go on a diet?' How many times did it fail? The fact is we are all on a diet. What we eat now is our diet. Psychologically it's better to be in the mind frame that you are altering your diet rather than starting a whole new one.

Getting started with a diet change is always the hardest part as you have to get out of your usual routine until the new diet BECOMES your routine. It usually takes about 3 weeks until any change becomes somewhat permanent so you need 21 days of m=no matter what. This means you stick to your new diet changes NO MATTER WHAT! It doesn't matter if you have a party coming up or you are going on holidays, if you don?t make the changes now, chances are you won?t later on as there will always be an excuse.

3. Plan ahead
    It usually takes a little planning for a successful change to your diet. This might mean sitting down at the start of the week, planning all meals and writing out a grocery list of everything you will need for the whole week.

If you work long hours or don?t have time to cook, try cooking up multiple meals on the weekend and freezing them for use during the week.

4. No drastic changes
    If you make too many extreme changes to your diet in a short period, chances are you won?t be able to stick with it for too long. You?ve probably been eating the same diet for years and to change it all suddenly is difficult. Sure there are some people that can do it cold turkey but if you can?t, instead of a total overhaul it?s better to gradually make changes. Some ideas for gradual changes include cutting out soft drink/alcohol, reducing portion sizes or making better choices for snacks.

5. Water is your friend
    I am confident that the majority of people reading this article do not drink enough water daily. The amount of water you should drink varies from person to person depending on your weight and how active you are. The minimum a healthy adult should drink is 1.5L per day. This is easy to do if you carry a drink bottle around with you or keep a jug of water at your desk.

Among the many other benefits of drinking water, it helps us to feel satisfied and keeps the hunger at bay. Many times when we think we are hungry, in actual fact our body is telling us that that it?s thirsty. The problem is we usually eat something instead of drinking water but it still triggers the body to feel satisfied. Next time you feel hungry, try drinking water instead.

6. Why are you eating?
    Next time you open the fridge or reach for the pantry door, ask yourself why you are reaching for the food. Do you want it as you are truly hungry or are you bored or even stressed? When our mind is not preoccupied on a task, food tends to comes to mind. Ever notice how when you are engrossed in something such as a work project or other hobby, you can go for half a day without even thinking about eating, but when you?re sitting at home bored out of your brains you raid the kitchen every 15mins?

Next time you think you hungry out of pure boredom go for a walk around the block or go clean your room. You might find that those hunger pains disappear.

7. Put up signs
    This ties in with #6. I have some clients put a sign on their fridge/pantry door with a saying along the lines of ?Do you need it?? Anytime they go to get some food, they stop, think and ask themselves if they really need it or not. The clients soon start to work out if they really need the food or if they are just bored or even eating emotionally.

You could even put a little note in your wallet saying something similar to stop you buying food you don?t need when you are out.

8. Have a cheat meal
    When eating so well for an extended period of time, you should be rewarded! A cheat/reward meal is a meal where you eat your favourite food and not feel guilty. This may be pizza, fish and chips, chocolate cake?.whatever you choose, just make sure it is reasonable (A whole pizza, $5 worth of chips or a whole cake is not reasonable!) A cheat meal now and then is good as it is a reward for your dedication for your diet and helps to keep the cravings at bay. A cheat meal could also help you out as it raises your metabolism above normal for period of time after the meal. This means you are burning fat at a higher rate even after you finish the meal.

This ties in with #8. You should NEVER have the less than desirable foods in the house. If it?s there you will probably eat it. If you are going to have a cheat meal, make sure you go out and buy it and then bring it home. That way it?s not around the house when you don?t deserve it and then there is no more around the house so you can?t go back for seconds (or thirds!).

If you only have healthy foods in the house and go off the rails a bit and have a binge eating session, at least the damage will be minimal as you have don?t have any foods high in sugar and saturated fats to eat.

10. Spice up your life
    Herbs and spices are your best friends when improving your diet. Low calorie sauces and salad dressings are also helpful. At first the healthy foods you eat might taste a little bland because fats and sugars are usually what adds flavour to food. A personal favourite of mine is diced chicken breast cooked in a pan with soy sauce and Moroccan seasoning. Be creative and come up with your own combinations.
    Nice Theard ! thanks u
    You can also Download My free Ebook
    ------------------------------------
    ★★★The Ultimate Guide to choose the best Protein Supplements ★★★
    Here : http://goo.gl/iUMBIm

AmandaGrey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmandaGrey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmandaGrey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmandaGrey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmandaGrey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmandaGrey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmandaGrey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmandaGrey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmandaGrey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmandaGrey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmandaGrey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That's very useful

coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I felt like I was the one writing this. I usually felt guilty after having a big meal. Yes, you are right! We have to reward ourselves sometimes. The problem with me is that, after I have eaten something my taste buds is always looking for that taste and that's the reason why I am thinking twice before rewarding myself. I have told almost everyone about my diet. I don't know if that will really helps. Most of them, always criticize me. But what is good is that, they are also watching my diet.

Exploitation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exploitation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

3. Plan ahead

4. No drastic changes

5. Water is your friend

6. Why are you eating?

7. Put up signs

8. Have a cheat meal

10. Spice up your life
    Awesome! I love #9

mmaiya is not very well liked. (-100) mmaiya is not very well liked. (-100) mmaiya is not very well liked. (-100) mmaiya is not very well liked. (-100) mmaiya is not very well liked. (-100) mmaiya is not very well liked. (-100) mmaiya is not very well liked. (-100) mmaiya is not very well liked. (-100) mmaiya is not very well liked. (-100) mmaiya is not very well liked. (-100) mmaiya is not very well liked. (-100)
    Very nice!

teachiteasy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teachiteasy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teachiteasy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teachiteasy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teachiteasy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teachiteasy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teachiteasy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teachiteasy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teachiteasy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teachiteasy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teachiteasy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks men, it's great topic. i would like to add some tips for Maintaining Your Weight

1) Continue to Monitor What You Eat - Now you are so skinny and may feel that it's OK to start eating what you want and when you want it! You still need to eat properly to maintain your weight though. Treat yourself from time to time, but maintain your healthy habits.

2) Avoid "Trigger" Foods - You may find yourself with some food that you just can't stop eating. You should make sure that you never keep this around you, unless it's something like celery (it never is)!

3) Focus on Feeling Healthy - Think about how great you feel now everyday! If you keep in mind how much easier it is to get things accomplished and on how great you feel, it will be easy to maintain your new body.

4) Eat at Home - The food you eat at home is almost always going to be healthier than anything you can get by eating out. You will also find it simpler to avoid over indulging with giant portions

i hope this 4 tips will be good for the great topic you posted above.