Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will I lose my boobs?

I just started working out regularly about a week and a half ago. Trying to make some healthy habits in my life...I want to have a HOT body. However, I'm scared that if I lose weight, my boobs will be the first to go...I'm currently in a D cup. Is there any way to avoid too much "shrinkage" in my chest? I was thinking that training my pecs sufficiently will help to better support them, making them "perkier" or whatever. Any advice?
    Megan...

Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I mean I am not going to sugar coat it, the lower your body fat % gets the smaller your breasts could get. It also depends on genetics but it happens to some degree. It just depends but you can't spot protect. Just figure out the body fat % you feel comfortable with.

kelliewrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelliewrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelliewrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelliewrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelliewrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelliewrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelliewrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelliewrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelliewrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelliewrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kelliewrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All my life, I wished my boobs would shrink. I'm 5'2", and I've been a 36C ever since middle school. Now that I'm working out regularly, they're shrinking rapidly. Yesterday I had to go buy two new 36B bras because my 36Cs were literally falling off, and I'm not happy about it! It's just a matter of priorities though. To me, it's much more important to be healthy, fit and lean than to have huge ta-tas, and if later on, I decide that my boobies are more important, there are surgeries to fix it.

Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xquisit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in the same situation. I was wondering, would I get stretch marks if I was to lose weight?

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kelliewrx View Post
    All my life, I wished my boobs would shrink. I'm 5'2", and I've been a 36C ever since middle school. Now that I'm working out regularly, they're shrinking rapidly. Yesterday I had to go buy two new 36B bras because my 36Cs were literally falling off, and I'm not happy about it! It's just a matter of priorities though. To me, it's much more important to be healthy, fit and lean than to have huge ta-tas, and if later on, I decide that my boobies are more important, there are surgeries to fix it.
    Breasts aren't everything anyway .
    Originally Posted by Xquisit View Post
    I'm in the same situation. I was wondering, would I get stretch marks if I was to lose weight?
    Possibly. Depends on several factors. Your current weight, your desired weight, your rate of fat loss, how "stretchy" your skin is, etc.

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    Breasts aren't everything anyway .
    agreed!
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why don't we make a sticky on this subject already? It's rather boring, every woman who comes on here seems to ask this inevietable question...

Breasts are consisted of fat tissue + milk gland. That's all. Now, as you lose bf%, your boobs will definitely shrink some - but how much, depends of genetics. I myself went from 85 kg to 58 and am now on 64, and all that time, my breasts were too small to fit into any bra of any sort. Through all this, they hardly changed in size at all, and I've been dieting for 4 years and weightlifting for 2. That, is my genetics. What will happen to you - who knows? Your best bet might be to see what happened to other women in your family when they worked out or did sports - if you have any such women.

Also, people (women and their concerned spouses/bfs) often inquire about bench press, flyes and such.
    Exercising your chest won't aid or hinder the breast loss process visibly. The size you'll add to your chest, unless considerable (which takes years and years of dedicated workout) won't "stretch" the breast over your pectoralis. On the contarary, a larger pec will make a breast stand up perkier and appear bigger and better formed. For instance, at 85 kg my breasts were the same size but saggy and formless. Now, tiny as they are, they have all the shape of a breast as they're standing on a large, developed pectoralis (no, I don't have upper/lower pec separation all that noticeable).
    Again, how exactly it'll manifest on YOU, no one can tell.

But if you saw a breastless female bb-er whose biceps are about as big as your head, rest assured - it took her years (and I mean 10+) of dedicated training and some serious steroids/testosterone to get there.
    If women built muscle as easy as they feared it, I'd be the happiest woman on earth!
    Also, female athletes of any sort tend to have small breasts, so it further confuses the worried future athlets. That fact, however, doesn't mean playing basketball will reduce your breasts. It means that women with smaller breasts will find them less bothersome during the game and will often be able to perform better than women with D cups. Eventually, the selectors/trainers will give advantage to better players, and big breasted women will fall back.
    It's like why's everyone tall in the NBA - it's not that short guys can't play, it's that the taller guys find it much easier.

I hope my post helped. Since I posted something like this for about 10-12 times by now, we're getting into endurance reps so I hope the mods will dig out a professional, more competent article and make it a sticky.

Current stats:
    67 kg / 167 cm / 25-27 %bf / 28 yo
    max lifts:
    bb bench press: 7 x 55kg
    lat pulldown: 5 x 60 kg
    squat: 8 x 60 kg

mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mconyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome. thanks so much for all the points of view!
    Megan...

BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffedStuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's not what you lose that is important...it is what you gain now make your dreams come true.
    where there is no vision, the people perish, proverbs 29:18 I can see what I want to become how about you?

karnreyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up lift on!

yes you will lose the ladies but the rest of you will be sexy and you can buy perfect, perky new ones!

pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mconyers View Post
    I just started working out regularly about a week and a half ago. Trying to make some healthy habits in my life...I want to have a HOT body. However, I'm scared that if I lose weight, my boobs will be the first to go...I'm currently in a D cup. Is there any way to avoid too much "shrinkage" in my chest? I was thinking that training my pecs sufficiently will help to better support them, making them "perkier" or whatever. Any advice?
    Im a size A and they go first . Developing your pecks will help you maintain shape of your chest giving a lift look.

Awesome.

Thx so much, pitmommy. The lifted and supported look is what I am wanting...it's not so much the size that matters, I guess. I naturally have a big frame though and don't want my chest to become malproportioned. Does that make sense?
    Megan...

pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mconyers View Post
    Thx so much, pitmommy. The lifted and supported look is what I am wanting...it's not so much the size that matters, I guess. I naturally have a big frame though and don't want my chest to become malproportioned. Does that make sense?
    Yes it does make sense. I was worried about my chest looking too manly but neglecting it made me look worse. Its sort of the same senerio , most guys in the gym tend to work their chest and bicepts and neglect the rest ( legs , ect) so there is no proportion. (no offense guys!!) Also another note, I think how you distribute your weight will matter too. Where do you hold most of your weight? I have even distrubution so when I am heavy I dont really look overweight.

Here is a side chest shot.
    Attached Images

lasirena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lasirena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lasirena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lasirena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lasirena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lasirena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Post breastfeeding breasts

Since you are discussing chi-chi's, after I breastfed my breasts did not return to normal. I suspect this is normal, since alot of things don't return to normal after childbirth, but what can i expect from better nutrition and exercise. Will the appearance change (become more attractive)? The thing that bothers me most about them is that they seem "stretchy".
    Please help, I don't want stretchy breasts!
    Thanks

Originally Posted by lasirena View Post
    Since you are discussing chi-chi's, after I breastfed my breasts did not return to normal. I suspect this is normal, since alot of things don't return to normal after childbirth, but what can i expect from better nutrition and exercise. Will the appearance change (become more attractive)? The thing that bothers me most about them is that they seem "stretchy".
    Thanks
    Well I used to be a Size B, I breast fed four kids and they became like what you said. The last one I fed was two years ago. So the illusion here is building the chest a bit to make them look lifted. ,,, Its not going to be a boob job but its less expensive than one.

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When you lose weight, they'll look bigger by proportion.
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Richie_Awesome View Post
    When you lose weight, they'll look bigger by proportion.
    No, because they get smaller in proportion to the rest of the body. That's kind of the point of the thread. In fact, in some of us dubiously fortunate ladies, they seem to get smaller much faster than other areas. There aren't a whole lot of women out there who retain the boobage while cutting everywhere else.

Essentially, the way you gain weight is also the way you lose it. If it doesn't really go to the chest but mainly accumulates around the waist and lower, then it'll be lost the same way. For me, I barely gained a quarter inch in the girls even if I gained 10 pounds, and I did finally resolve the situation with implants. Nice to not have to worry about that anymore!

reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well,
    Unfortunately we can't control where our bodies drop the fat from. I've lost a little on the breasts-but my waist is smaller, and my shoulders broader...overall I'd say it was a fair trade! ;-)

TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do bench press, n bb pullover 2 build muscle under the area...this will push out the fat that is already there n make em appear bigger
    also i found this
    NEWSFLASH: LOW-CARBING MAINTAINS YOUR BREAST SIZE!

Trust.

I've been on low fat and lost cup sizes and my breast seemed less pert.

I gained weight and my bra size went up. Then I discovered low carb and on my first time aroubnd I was waiting to lose cup size and I nevr did. this time around my weight seems to be going from my tummy and hips and I'm staying the same up top.

It's not just me, we took a poll on a low carb we bits and found that most of us maintained out size (some got bigger) and only the people with large breasts (E F G etc) reduced cup size.

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After losing 50+ pounds and HOPING for my DD-cups to shrink to no avail, I finally went and had them surgically reduced 6 weeks ago (and got a great lift in the process, making them perky again - not flat!). I had lost weight everywhere else, and my band size went down, but the physical cup size remained the same.

I still have about 55-60 pounds to lose before hitting my goal and expressed the same concern to my doctors, was it better off to wait until I had lost all of the weight in case they DID get smaller? - My plastic surgeon and family doctor both answered the same - if you tend to gain and lose weight from your breasts with your weight fluctuations, then yes they will decrease. IF, however, you don't tend to carry your weight in your breasts and they seem to remain the same size with weight gain/loss, then there shouldn't be much change.

Keep in mind that everyone is different, and that since breasts are mostly fatty tissue, if you get too low in your bodyfat % they will definitely decrease in size.

It's all a matter of priorities....
    Last edited by HeatherAC; 01-28-2007 at 11:36 AM.

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TDE View Post
    do bench press, n bb pullover 2 build muscle under the area...this will push out the fat that is already there n make em appear bigger
    also i found this

Trust.

I gained weight and my bra size went up. Then I discovered low carb and on my first time aroubnd I was waiting to lose cup size and I nevr did. this time around my weight seems to be going from my tummy and hips and I'm staying the same up top.

It's not just me, we took a poll on a low carb we bits and found that most of us maintained out size (some got bigger) and only the people with large breasts (E F G etc) reduced cup size.

OMG did you get that from the purse forum? I wrote it, lol! and yeah low-carb 'seems' to keep the girls up there but this was anecdotal evidence.

It is all about The Wah! Sar-Wah's Avatar
    Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can have some of mine if you want!!

LOL!! If only it worked that way!
    ~~ Think positive, set goals, achieve them and smile and laugh everyday ~~

Come & follow the journey!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1387601&page=53

~~ Feel the fear -----> Do it anyway ~~

DoorLamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoorLamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your body is smarter than you give it credit for. While you may prefer huge breasts, your body keeps your breasts in proportion to everything else that is happening.

When I realized how silly I was being (keeping the rest of my body - legs, ass, abs, arms, etc - out of shape for my prized DDs) the decision was easy. I'm a D now. I'm happy.

gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't worry too much, I've lost a lot of weight and I still have boobs. They've gotten a bit smaller, but I've only seen big changes in the inches, not the cup. It also depends on your body type- apple, pear, or hourglass. Every woman stores and loses fat differently. I lose in my waist and arms first, and my hips are the very last to go, even after my butt LOL. But it will all pay off when you lose the body fat, because regardless of your chest size, you'll look tight and toned and great!

AlphaPhi33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaPhi33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaPhi33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaPhi33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaPhi33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaPhi33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaPhi33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaPhi33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaPhi33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaPhi33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaPhi33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was a full B cup when my bodyfat was about 21%... now I'm about 15% and I'm an A... it's kinda depressing... but i get more compliments on my abs from guys, so i think that the small chest is worth everything else.
    "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievements."
    "Lift Heavy or GO HOME!"

Smiley410 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Boob loss...

Hey Megan- Depending on where you store most of your fat you may lose your boobs. I was a full C, and after losing 20 lbs, I am now an A!!!! So it depends on how much weight you lose. Remember that boobs are mostly fat so losing weight will most likely result in some boob loss. If you train chest you can develop your pecs more, but it won't make much of a difference. So as long as you don't lose a drastic amount of fat, you should still have some boobies left.

shankyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shankyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shankyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shankyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shankyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shankyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shankyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shankyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shankyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shankyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shankyw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlphaPhi33 View Post
    I was a full B cup when my bodyfat was about 21%... now I'm about 15% and I'm an A... it's kinda depressing... but i get more compliments on my abs from guys, so i think that the small chest is worth everything else.

Ditto here...totally worth it.

gams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've always had small boobs so i won't be missing much =I
    embrace the pain

center your heart and cultivate your spirit

teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by lasirena View Post
    Thanks
    I actually liked mine after the kids. But since I've been training hard they're stretchy. It's weird, it's like I lost the fat from the top of them. I've dropped two bra sizes. I'm doing incline press and pull overs to hopefully develop the top of my pec to make them more flattering. I'll let you know how that goes.

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Trust.

I agree. For me, the key was supplementing with healthy fats - fish, flax, Udo's, olive - and not trying to eat "fat-free."