Thread: anxiety...

ContractK21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ContractK21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ContractK21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ContractK21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ContractK21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ContractK21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ContractK21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ContractK21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ContractK21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ContractK21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ContractK21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

anxiety...

anybody get bad anxiety when they overtrained??

From the State of Hockey THUNDERGOD's Avatar
    THUNDERGOD is on a distinguished road. (+10) THUNDERGOD is on a distinguished road. (+10) THUNDERGOD is on a distinguished road. (+10) THUNDERGOD is on a distinguished road. (+10) THUNDERGOD is on a distinguished road. (+10) THUNDERGOD is on a distinguished road. (+10) THUNDERGOD is on a distinguished road. (+10) THUNDERGOD is on a distinguished road. (+10) THUNDERGOD is on a distinguished road. (+10) THUNDERGOD is on a distinguished road. (+10) THUNDERGOD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gettinghyooge View Post
    anybody get bad anxiety when they overtrained??

Not quite enough sleep, stressing out at work, over training, absolutely I have dealt with anxiety. It's not easy to handle either, I started Tai Chi last November and that has helped me to control by helping me to relax, awesome for balance as well.
    "If your going through hell... Keep going"
    ~Winston Churchill~

"The best thing that you can give your children is healthy parents"
    ~Brad Nelson~

"Keep your fears to yourself, and share your courage with others"
    ~Franklin Miller~

Hockeydude177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hockeydude177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hockeydude177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yup and it sucks. You just have to find a way to wind down after a tough workout. Also staying hydrated is key, if you don't have enough water in you it can worsen things.

Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes had it yesterday after a legworkout....felt horrible all day almost in shock like panic....
    "Im just ready to get it on and crush this guy's skull, and show him who the real world champion is"- Mike Tyson

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I get bad anxiety from school sometimes knowing how competitive it is to get into med school. The gym is what reduces anxiety! It shouldn't cause it!!

Try closing your eyes, putting on some chill music, and just try to really relax. Breathe deep through your nose etc. Works great.
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

crazy

I had something somewhat like anxiety, I overtrained and was near end of workout and didnt do proper breathing and pushed myself too hard and kinda like almost passed out but didnt and heart rate was fast and being stupid and not thinking I focused on my heart rate and it made it worse, so I just paced and drank some water and it was gone within a couple minutes.

daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I sufferd with it bad back when i was 16, it got to a point where i was only sleeping around 2 hours sleep a night if that, it caused really bad insomia. In the end i had to go on medication for it, i was like that for around 8 months and on the medication for about 3 of that.
    He who dies biggest.. WINS!

100% rep back guarantee

chapat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been dealing with anxiety and have been reading a lot about it. Many things can contribute to anxiety as well as lifting weights. Lactic Acid that we produce in our body when we lift can cause anxiety. Stretching after we lift can help reduce the Lactic Acid.

take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) take1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, don't overlook your sup stash. Depending on what you are taking, anything that can be considered a stim would amplify your already agitated state.

chapat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I posted this question in another place, can creatine cause a stimulating effect? I have not used it, was thinking of adding it to supplements.