emilyap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have cellulite EVERYWHERE

I am not a big person-- 5'6" 139 size 7/8 but I've noticed that in the past 3 years cellulite has gotten the best of me. I just started the body-for-life program and things were going swimmingly until I saw ARM CELLULITE as I did tricep kickbacks. How discouraging! Who knew such a thing existed!? I've got plenty on my legs-- and have since I was 14. Is there any hope to get rid of this nasty stuff that has slowly crept into my life and all over my body (I can grab fat down to my ankles practically and when I pinch it, dimples appear). I am willing to work hard. Please tell me someone out there has gotten rid of a bad case of it. I'm not talking chicks with a few dimples either, because mine are pretty major...

myofibrillar hypertrophy Wild_Weasel's Avatar
    Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by emilyap View Post
    I am not a big person-- 5'6" 139 size 7/8 but I've noticed that in the past 3 years cellulite has gotten the best of me. I just started the body-for-life program and things were going swimmingly until I saw ARM CELLULITE as I did tricep kickbacks. How discouraging! Who knew such a thing existed!? I've got plenty on my legs-- and have since I was 14. Is there any hope to get rid of this nasty stuff that has slowly crept into my life and all over my body (I can grab fat down to my ankles practically and when I pinch it, dimples appear). I am willing to work hard. Please tell me someone out there has gotten rid of a bad case of it. I'm not talking chicks with a few dimples either, because mine are pretty major...
    You might have better luck with this in the female bodybuilding section.
    YGBSM
    "In a world full of compromise, some men DON'T." - H&K slogan

"There aint no easy way, no there aint no easy way out." - BRMC

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112745771