Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Official News & Note Thread

Since there has been a war of sorts going on with posters bitching out other posters and such on copying and pasting news articles. (I can see both sides, some people like it, some people hate it.) I've taken the liberty to make a thread where people can copy and paste articles. It'll be a simple quick fix for members to get their news.

Instead of making a new thread for every new post on news sites, copy and paste the news in here.

sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can we get this stickied
    ****Mike Adamle = is ja-mike-ing me crazy****

The Great Khali-The beat 'em up from bombay

owe reps to: tittytack2,

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Good idea, to me this stuff needs to be on here, if it can stop arguments I am all for it being stickied.
    AP5 Crew

sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweet_chin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bobby lashleys new blog http://www.lashleynutrition.com/blog...scles/#more-33
    Reward Your Muscles
    You just completed your hardest training session of the week. You head out of the gym, already drooling over your next meal?which you assume you?ll be having in about three or four hours.

Whether you were training to build muscle, gain mass or lose weight, waiting until your next big meal to eat can completely sabatoge your efforts.

When you train, your muscles are working over-time; you went from sleeping to running, from sitting at a desk all day to pumping iron, from keeping house to jumping around to a cardio video. Your muscles worked hard when you asked them to! They expended more energy than they were prepared for?and you need to reward them.

Now, you don?t want to un-do everything you just did in your training session! The solution?a healthy protein snack.

If you want to lose weight, have a shaker cup with protein powder ready to mix up (Muscle Milk Light, Lean Body for Her or Nectar are good choices). This light snack will replenish your energy stores without refilling your fat stores, as well as taking the edge off your hunger so once your next meal does get in front of you, you?re not tempted to overindulge.

If you want to gain/build, a hefty shake helps you add in the protein and carbs necessary for your muscles to grow. Ideally, you?ll want to take some glutamine (such as MHP?s 12-Hour Glutamine) 15 minutes before a calorie-heavy protein shake (Probolic-SR, Dark Matter, Muscle Milk, or Lean Body are great options).

A combination of leucine, glutamine and valine (such as in Xtend) is recommended after all training sessions, as it provides the optimal nutrients needed for proper muscle recovery.

Always be sure to have enough water, too!

In that 1 hr post-workout, what you eat determines how well your muscles recover. Make sure they?re strong and fueled enough to carry you the rest of the day and into tomorrow?s workout

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

I am all for getting this stickied!
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 07-31-2008 at 04:30 PM.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ricflaironpcp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ...I wonder if Lashley's supplements will make a white boy like me get swole...

yes stickied...even though it should have been my thread but never mind ill get stickied one day

rajah.com

Honky Tonk Man Finger Accident
    -- Dan Arsenault sent in the following... Just wanted to pass along some further info on HTM's injury over the weekend. The accident happened outside Boston Pizza in Charlottetown, PEI Canada. The fan, no it wasn't me, was not at fault. The stunt was supposed to happen as follows, HTM and the fan swing the guitars together and a photographer snaps a pic of the two exploding. According to HTM himself, when the guitars collided, the neck of the guitar Honky was holding twisted and that was what caused the injury. While he was unable to wrestle that night, HTM came to the ring at the Charlottetown Civic Centre told the fans what happened, apologized he was unable to wrestle, but he made himself fully available for autographs and pictures and gave a great performance of singing and dancing for his "beautiful audience". On a side note, HTM's replacement that night arrived 2 minutes before the start of his match after being price gouged for over $200.00 for a rental car at the Halifax Airport and driving the 3 hours on short notice to perform. (again not me, just passing along info)

-- Former WWE Diva Dawn Marie has helped launched a website aimed at helping people who have chosen a career in professional wrestling and are having financial and health care issues as a result. Wrestler's Rescue plans on holding two separate events to help raise funds to support the health care needs of retired wrestlers. They plan on holding a convention as well as a semi-formal dinner on Sunday, September 14, 2008. The events will be held at the Radisson Hotel in Piscataway, New Jersey. For more information on the organization and their upcoming events, visit WrestlersRescue.org. For some reason, the domain name doesn't work if you add the "www" part in the URL, so you have to visit the site without it.

^^^wooner how many wrestlers will take advantage of this

Buy A Phone Call with Sandman- LOL

Buy A Phone Call With ME

I Have just made the decision that for $20.00 you can get a 10 Minute phone call with ME The Sandman....... Pay Via Paypal.... I wlll message you letting you know i need your name and a time to call you. that works with my schedule... for more information message me pay via paypal at jt_evans630@yahoo.com

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=401169233

RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sweet_chin View Post
    Buy A Phone Call with Sandman- LOL

Buy A Phone Call With ME

I Have just made the decision that for $20.00 you can get a 10 Minute phone call with ME The Sandman....... Pay Via Paypal.... I wlll message you letting you know i need your name and a time to call you. that works with my schedule... for more information message me pay via paypal at jt_evans630@yahoo.com

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=401169233
    90% chance you'll call him and he'll be wasted.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

lemonpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel like this stuff needs to be up here

Freddie Prinze Jr. Update, WWE Loses Top Spot, & More News

WWE Superstar Shelton Benjamin and WWE Diva Eve are both scheduled to be appearing at Circuit City on Tuesday in Atlanta, Georgia from 11am to 1pm. The Circuit City is located at 3637 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA.

WWE has lost the number one spot that they usually dominate in this week's Billboard Recreational Sports DVD chart. The newly released NBA Champions 2007-2008: Boston Celtics DVD has topped Ric Flair?s Definitive Collection DVD to take the number one spot. Here is this week?s chart:

1) NBA Champions 2007-2008: Boston Celtics
    2) WWE: Nature Boy Ric Flair: The Definitive Collection
    3) WWE: The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment
    4) NHL: Detroit Red Wings: Stanley Cup 2007-2008 Champions
    5) MLB: Yankee Stadium: Baseball's Cathedral
    6) WWE: WrestleMania XXIV
    7) WWE: One Night Stand 2008
    8) NFL: Road To Super Bowl XLII
    9) UFC 82: Pride Of A Champion
    10) WWE: Twist Of Fate: The Matt & Jeff Hardy Story

Several Hollywood and entertainment outlets have picked up the story of Freddie Prinze Jr. signing with WWE and joining the creative team. This was part of what WWE were hoping for, trying to get publicity in the Hollywood entertainment industry.

seascoops.com

Pwinsider

- Original plans had CM Punk turning heel and then cashing in his Money in the Bank. The idea for Punk to win the World Heavyweight Title the way he did didn’t go over well at first but arguments were made that since WWE decided on using the younger guys to shake things up, CM Punk should be pushed more than anyone else. The belief is that Punk was more popular than he should have been with the push he had and he was selling way more merchandise than a guy in his position should be.

Ever since Vince McMahon gave the OK for Punk to win the title, the whole WWE creative team has been backing him 100%. The WWE producers, most of whom aren’t high on Punk’s work, kept their mouths shut when told about the decision because they know not to argue with a McMahon decision. Triple H isn’t a fan of Punk’s and hasn’t been since his arrival to the company. Triple H has joked that now they need to turn Shawn Michaels heel so Punk can have someone who can carry him through a World Title match.

The images of CM Punk not looking so strong is also something Vince is behind. Apparently Vince believes that Punk as a babyface, always holding onto the belt against the “bigger and better” guys will cause the fans to get behind him more in the long run. It’s similar to the idea Vince had with Rey Mysterio. A lot of people felt Vince made a big mistake with Mysterio but Vince only believed in him as a transitional champion at the time.

WWE had plans originally to turn Vickie Guerrero face after the wedding and angle with Edge. We knew from the start that this idea would have to be looked at twice as most everyone in the company was amazed at the level of heat that Vickie has been generating. Because of that, the plan was then to do something like a one-week split between the two which would have been doing the same thing twice in one month.

For now, officials want to keep Edge and Vickie together and let the angle keep working it’s magic. But as we all know, especially with the SmackDown brand, things are changing up until the last minute and nothing is final until its time to work.

PWInsider

Quote:
    -- According to a report by KNBC in Kansas City, MO, Twyla Riley is suing World Wrestling Entertainment for injuries she says she sustained to her head, back, neck, knee, ankle, and elbow at a May 19, 2007 Smackdown Event at the Gale Bullman Multipurpose Center .

She is blaming WWE for a fall from the bleachers where she said the railing gave way. Her husband, who also attended the show with her, is also part of the law suit. Lawyers for the University where the venue is located, and for WWE responded that Riley was at fault.
    Last edited by sweet_chin; 08-01-2008 at 08:08 AM.

britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Triple H isn?t a fan of Punk?s and hasn?t been since his arrival to the company. Triple H has joked that now they need to turn Shawn Michaels heel so Punk can have someone who can carry him through a World Title match.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No offence to Honky who is great, but it is a much better deal hearing him talk and dance, rather than having to watch him work a match.
    AP5 Crew

Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    No offence to Honky who is great, but it is a much better deal hearing him talk and dance, rather than having to watch him work a match.
    He's on a card for a Indie Supershow in my area. Heres the kicker....tickets are 30 bucks.

My area is pretty good for indies, but there is no way I'm paying 30 bucks to see a bunch of guys past their prime who were popular in the WWF 20 years ago. Maybe I'd pay that for Jake Roberts, but he's an exception.

According to Amazon.com. there is going to be an Eddie Guerrero dvd coming out on November 11th entitled Viva La Raza! The Legacy of Eddie Guerrero. Here is the link for it.

http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Raza-Lega...7604970&sr=1-5

FCW Tapings - 31/07/08

HOUR ONE
    Shawn Spears b. Colt Cabana

Lupe Martinez/Kevin Kiley/TJ Wilson b. Tyrone Jones/Vic Adams/Black Pain

MVP's VIP Lounge with Nick Nemeth - MVP, Nemeth and Brad Allen attack Evan Bourne

DH Smith b. Drew McIntyre

FCW Florida Tag Team Champions The Puerto Rican Nightmares (Eddie Colon & Eric Perez) b. Afa Jr/Jack Gabriel

HOUR TWO
    Sheamus b. Heath Miller

Gabe Tuft/Kafu b. Jay Bradley/Sinn Bowdee

Mickie James/The Bella Twins (Bri & Nicole) b. Alicia Fox/Roucka/Daisy

Stu Sanders b. Greg Jackson - Sanders is chokeslammed by Kane after the match

FCW Florida Champion Jake Hager b. Johnny Curtis via DQ - interference by Gabe Tuft

credit steveweiser@wc.com

-- Backstage at Monday's Raw in Washington D.C., Mae Young was begging and pleading to be taken on the annual "Tribute to the Troops" show this December, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. She was flown to Raw, believed to be involved in an angle with Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes, but the plan was apparently nixed. They later had her do to the "Kiss Cam" segment.

-- WWEShop.com has just released a new piece of merchandise featuring former WWE Diva Ashley Massaro. They released a cell phone pouch featuring her image on the shop website earlier in the week. You can see the item at this link.http://www.wweshop.com/Product_detai...uctId=50-03543

rajah.com

Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unless I'm in the minority, the WWE is WAY off if they think Vicky has been effective at generating heat. A good heal will make you hate them, but you'll want to keep tuning in to see them get their ass beat.

It's gotten to the point that whenever Vicky comes on screen, I either mute or fast forward the segment because I just can't stand her screaming and yelling. It's 100x worse than nails on a chalkboard! That's not "good heat," that's alienating and annoying the hell out of your fan base.

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bobby lashleys new blog http://www.lashleynutrition.com/blog...scles/#more-33
    A combination of leucine, glutamine and valine (such as in Xtend) is recommended after all training sessions, as it provides the optimal nutrients needed for proper muscle recovery.
    Did Lashley actually mention Xtend, or did you add the examples.

Oh and Xtend is most effective when drank during your workout.
    He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.

RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by billfinkbiner View Post

If so, I think you guys have a contract to sign with this guy.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

Originally Posted by billfinkbiner View Post

no thats what he says in his blog

Reader Seth Dunas sent in the following report:

The show gets started by Howard Finkel addressing and working the crowd, reminding them to buy SummerSlam on August 17th. He then lets the crowd know they will be involved in tonight's show. Up in the crowd, Jillian Hall (who was hostess for the evening) asks a young fan where WrestleMania was held this year and the fan and his father for answering correctly get ringside seats for the show.

Kofi Kingston d. Paul Burchill (w/Katie Lea) Intercontinental Title Match

Snitsky d. Hacksaw Jim Duggan
    (Rather boring match, pretty predictable)

Lance Cade d. Paul London
    (Cade did some mic work doing his talk about Chris Jericho)

Mickie James d. Beth Phoenix (Women's Title Match)
    (Mickie was accompanied to the ring with another young fan who Jillian had selected from the crowd earlier to be guest manager.)

After this match Santino came down and did some mic work, about how he and Beth could get past the "disruption" of the kisses the last few weeks on Raw. Something about each of them touching their fists together. Beth remained ringside for Santino's match.

D'Lo Brown d. Santino

(Beth Phoenix carried Santino over her shoulder away from ringside in one the funniest spots of the whole evening)

Jillian once again is in the crowd and selects a young fan to be Guest bell ringer. Jillian then gets in the ring to and as her way to thank the fans for a great evening, she sings for us, which only last a few seconds as Kane's music begins)

Batista d. Kane

(The Fink informs the crowd before the match,by orders of new RAW GM Mike Adamle this will be a Handicap Match)
    John Cena d. DiBiase & Rhodes (Handicap Match)

After the match Cryme Tyme hit the ring and Cena hit STFU on DiBiase Jr.

CM Punk d. Chris Jericho (World Heavyweight Title match-No DQ as voted by fans via text vote)

(Before the match, Lance Cade who had accompanied Y2J to the ring, once again works the mic and then gives it to Jericho who works the crowd for a good 5 minutes about HBK and how he (Jericho) has brainwashed the fans.)

Overall a very good show.

Biggest Pops:
    John Cena (HUGE)
    Mickie James
    Batista
    CM Punk

Biggest Heat:
    Lance Cade
    Chris Jericho
    Santino
    Kane

rajah.com

Raw referee Marty Elias has opened account on the WWE Fan Nation section. He posted a blog in response to several people asking him how to become a WWE referee. You can read his response at this linkhttp://fans.wwe.com/martyelias/blog/2008/08/01/referee_questions

Tuesday's edition of ECW drew a 1.4 cable rating, reports www.f4wonline.com. This number is down from a year-high rating of 1.5 last week.

rajah.com

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no thats what he says in his blog
    Say hello to Scivation's new spokesmen

Jon Heidenreich Interview

Jon Heidenreich made his Shoot return on the July 31st edition of The Shoot (Episode #80). He was welcomed by Hosts Gary Cantrell and Alan Martin. Gary started out by explaining to Heidenreich and the audience how much of an impact Heidenreich's first interview with the show had. He mentioned that it stirred up a lot of controversy and Heidenreich responded by saying "It wasn't premeditated, it was only the truth will set us all free brother."

He goes on to say that he's been working hard on the indy scene. He said that with Vince's monopoly on the business its hard to get a job. He says that he has done some work with the NWE promotion in Spain and that he is under a one year contract with them so he will do more work with them. He says he's shooting for Mars. He says that he'd like to work with Aliens, he'll put ' em over, he'll beat them up. He's ready to go "Intergalactic" he says. Gary follows up by asking if he thinks that he'll rape them. Heidenreich says, "If they are good looking, I might have to." He continues with "Anything is possible in a Heidenreich match."

Heidenreich is asked where that Michael Cole raping angle came from and he things that Vince McMahon came up with it in a dream one night. He said that Stephanie was the one who approached him on the day of the tapings to let him know what he'd be doing. Heidenreich said that Pulp Fiction came to mind when he heard it and said, "I'm just happy I was doing the raping and not getting raped." Gary threw in that he should be happy it wasn't someone like Snitsky or something. Heidenreich said that Snitsky is his friend and that he's got a foot fetish so you never know what might happen. "It might be true love brother." Heidenreich added. Gary says that he hopes that Snitsky would brush those damn teeth before hand and Heidenreich said, "Bring out the Colgate and the fire hose".

The conversation switches briefly back to NWE as Heidenreich is asked for some of his favorite highlights in the last year since he was on the show. He said he did a 6 man match teaming up with Chris Masters and Orlando Jordan to take on RVD, Rikishi and Black Pearl. He mentioned that he was on the same card that the Ultimate Warrior was on. He puts over the crowd in Spain.

Heidenreich was asked if he had ever been contacted by TNA. He said that he had but it was nothing solid or concrete. He also mentioned that he tries to keep in touch with some of the boys in WWE but it's hard when they are running hard on the road. He said it was easier to keep up with the released guys who were working indy matches.

Alan Martin asked him how the "Be My Friend "gimmick came about. He said that while he was in the ring he just said it in a screwing around type way and The Undertaker heard him doing it and encouraged him to keep it up. He said that while it turned him babyface, he believes the turn came too soon. Gary asked if Heidenreich knew where his character was going to go before he got released and he said no. He said that he knew he was kind of a marked man when he wasn't being used a lot, etc. A chat room listener asks if Heidenreich was ever afraid of caskets. "I don't like being stuck in caskets while I'm alive" says Heidenreich. He said during one show where he was painted up and dead laying in the casket and his Mom freaked out.

The conversation then turned to the topic of Animal. Gary asks him if he was aware of a recent RF Video shoot DVD that Animal did to which Heidenreich said he was not. Gary began to read a few quotes from the DVD which didn't make Heidenreich very happy. Animal's quote read, "You can't be halfway spiritual, you can't be spiritual and then have your ears bleeding from too much of something you shouldn't be doing". Heidenreich said he wasn't too sure about what Animal meant other than that he was taking a drug that makes his ears bleed. "Maybe we'll get a f'ing doctor on here to see if there is any drug out there that you can take that will make you bleed out of an ear." He mentions that an inner ear infection was what was causing the bleed. He mentioned that they had put him on Morphine while he was in the hospital. He became very upset by those comments and went off on Animal. He said if Animal wanted to, that he would fight him anytime anywhere.

To hear his rant, as well as other comments, his entertaining back and forth with his AWF Casket match opponent on the air, and his exchange with a female listener who said she'd like to be raped by him then you can stream/download the interview at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theshoot. His interview begins at the 65 minute mark.

WWE signs two luchadores

PWInsider is reporting that WWE has signed lucha stars Sicodelico Jr. and Dos Caras Jr. to three year deals according to a report in today's Ovaciones newspaper in Mexico. Caras had a recent tryout with WWE a few weeks ago as the company has been seeking new Latin talent. Both are cousins and sons of Sicodelico and Dos Caras.

Ahead of tonight's Saturday Night's Main Event, Mickie James interviews the show's special guest, Jenny McCarthy...

http://www.wwe.com/inside/superstart...ejennymccarthy

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/vid...88?zone=_index

Video of Kennedy at Comicon holding his own costume contest. Surprise guest pops up

britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by britishbulld0g View Post
    i dont understand what this clip has to do with anything?