John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000)

"Order History" is it gone forever?

I always used that feature before I placed an order just to see how long ago I ordered something or if I missed something that I had a mental note to order instead of writing a list. Is it gone for good or just temporary?
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."~Benjamin Franklin

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."~Thomas Jefferson

surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes, I wanted to check my order history and couldn't find it. Is it still possible? How did I used to do it?
    Workout day Stack:
    C4 Extreme
    ON 100% Whey shake with banana and ground flax

On Nonworkout days:
    Lipo 6 Black
    ON 100% Whey shake with whole milk and banana

Daily Supplements
    Glucosamine/chondrotin
    Fish Oil
    Saw Palmetto
    Red Yeast Rice

John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's in your BodySpace click the My BB.com link and it's in there, but it has had this message for a while "This section is currently unavailable. We are sorry for the inconvenience! We will hopefully have it back up soon." I really liked the feature I hope it does come back soon.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."~Benjamin Franklin

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."~Thomas Jefferson