ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbsktbll will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Easy Meals - Help

Well I am not at college with 3 room mates. I want to try to design some easy meals for bulking that don't take too long. So meals I usually prepare are spaghetti, chili, lean hamburgers, tuna and rice, chicken and rice, grilled chicken, PB, walnuts etc. I am really looking for meals after breakfast. Any suggestions. I tried to use the posted recipes but there is really no way to search through them easily.
    6'4'' 215

abercrombie3f is on a distinguished road. (+10) abercrombie3f is on a distinguished road. (+10) abercrombie3f is on a distinguished road. (+10) abercrombie3f is on a distinguished road. (+10) abercrombie3f is on a distinguished road. (+10) abercrombie3f is on a distinguished road. (+10) abercrombie3f is on a distinguished road. (+10) abercrombie3f is on a distinguished road. (+10) abercrombie3f is on a distinguished road. (+10) abercrombie3f is on a distinguished road. (+10) abercrombie3f is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ukbsktbll View Post
    Well I am not at college with 3 room mates. I want to try to design some easy meals for bulking that don't take too long. So meals I usually prepare are spaghetti, chili, lean hamburgers, tuna and rice, chicken and rice, grilled chicken, PB, walnuts etc. I am really looking for meals after breakfast. Any suggestions. I tried to use the posted recipes but there is really no way to search through them easily.
    How about:
    sweet potatoes, cottage cheese and chicken
    sandwiches: chicken, tuna, pb (on Ezekiel bread)
    whole wheat pasta
    oats and cottage cheese--sounds weird but tastes awesome together!

how this helps a little!
    Working on a better me.

Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just started doing this.
    Buy some lean ground beef (96/4) and some frozen skillet potatos
    Cook the beef and heat up the potatos in a skillet
    When you are done with both mix them together and serve with salsa.
    If you look at the label of some of the frozen potatos you will see that they have no fat and are a good source of carbs. You just have to make sure to cook both the beef and potatos with non-fat cooking spray!
    You can put the leftovers in tupperware and it stays good for 3-4 days.
    Hope that gives you an idea.

juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My favorites are below...very quick meals:

2 grilled chicken breasts with onions and peppers with cream of mushroom (98% fat free) soup cooked with it.

Tilapia fillets fried (fat free cooking spray) with a touch of cooking wine and pepper with fried green beans.

Lean ground beef fried with peppers and onions. Dipped in horseradish sauce...
    Avatar Pic was from Oct 2008. Then gained some weight as all I do is WORK!

Started the 2013 Summer Cut in Decemeber. Was at 201 lbs after some nice gains....

12/12/12: 201
    1/4/13: 197
    1/31/13: 192
    2/15/13: 188
    2/28/13: 185
    3/15/13: 182

GOAL is 175 by 4/15/13....

"It never occurs to me that there are things that I can't do."

Failure is not defeat...Defeat is accepting failure as the final outcome...
    -Me

brett_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sandwiches should not be underrated...i eat 2-3 a day...get a good turkey or roast beef, add some low fat cheese and put it on a low carb/cal wheat bread and you're set

also, as mentioned above, fish fillets like tilapia and salmon are perfect and take usually around 10 mins to cook...mix it with some old bay and some lemon and you'll be in heaven