orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long can a mixed veggie/fruit smoothie last?

Since I'm always on the go, I always like to blend a whole bunch of assorted fruits and vegetables a week in advance so I can get all my nutrients for the week without having to re-blend every single night. My mother's doctor however, recently informed her that anything that is blended and sitting there for more than 24 hours is essentially nutrient deprived. She said you're basically only drinking the fiber. I wish I could've asked her more about it but it was only my mom who had a chance to speak to her. Can someone inform me a bit more about this?

CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    he's right...as soon as fruit and vegetables are cut and peeled or blended, they oxidize and lose nutrients..

You shouldn't keep non-pasteurized juice around for more than a day. Sucks balls, really. I wish I could bring a juicer to work....

orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangechicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you think blending my shake the night before and consuming it all the throughout the next day would destroy many of the benefits? I wonder what the specific time frame is. If anoyone knows the approximate time, I'd appreciate it if they could estimate it for me.

Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500)
    I would say the general rule is the sooner the better....

damn, so does that include homemade guacamole then???

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Store it an air-tight container in the fridge and it's fine. 24 hours is fukking retarded and so is your mother's doctor. Try 5-6 days before it really starts to degrade and lose any nutritional value (and then, only some start to degrade, not all of them, I believe it's just Vitamin C and one other...and only by 15-20 percent)