Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Teenytinyboo View Post
    It's only the uneducated who don't know this.
    Is the "prophet" Muhammad the model for all muslims? Was the "prophet" Muhammad a violent man, and did he use terror as part of his activities?

Do you want to set up the syllogism for what you can conclude from that? Or are you too uneducated to do that for yourself?
    Last edited by ripper6; 07-29-2008 at 05:21 PM.

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ripper6 View Post
    I ate at a Paki restaurant in a muslim part of L.A. a couple of years ago. Very polite service, but the food was AWFUL!

How many muslims really eat only halal food in the USA?

I know for a fact that most who have Christian/Jewish/secular wives eat whatever the wives put in front of them and keep their mouths shut about whether it is halal or not.
    It's in the best interest of the restaurant to offer halal to those who desire it. I don't know enough about the process to know if ALL the food is halal, or if you have to request it, but it can't hurt to have it available. It'd be fun to do a tour of restaurants in the DC area that offer halal and ask for kosher, and vice versa.

This food is not bad. I live in an area that thinks SUBWAY is good food, so a real mom and pop kebab joint is a godsend.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

Mr. Blunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Blunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Blunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Blunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Blunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Blunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Blunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Blunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Blunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Blunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Blunt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Un0RiGiNaL View Post
    Just a thought

There are well over 1.5 billion muslims. probably .2 billion of them arent religious (estimate) so arent considered muslim. And a VERY VERY VERY small amount, Probably a few thousand, are terrorists (fake muslims)

Now if you think that islam is a religion of terrorism, And if it REALLY REALLY WAS, Why arent the 1.3 BILLION. Let me repeat, 1 POINT 3 BILLION MUSLIMS killing anyone?

just think about that for a second, and dont put any buts and if's
    I have said this before. Not all Muslims are Terrorist, But Most Terrorrist are Muslim. This religion demands the most tolerance, yet is the least tolerant of all. Just my thoughts though.

ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MantisShrimp View Post
    It's in the best interest of the restaurant to offer halal to those who desire it. I don't know enough about the process to know if ALL the food is halal, or if you have to request it, but it can't hurt to have it available. It'd be fun to do a tour of restaurants in the DC area that offer halal and ask for kosher, and vice versa.

This food is not bad. I live in an area that thinks SUBWAY is good food, so a real mom and pop kebab joint is a godsend.
    I don't care if it is halal or not, so long as it is a good meal.

There is a place near me that serves Palestinian food. It was a lamb dish and was decent - much better than the Paki chicken dish I had in L.A. I asked the owner of the Palistinian restaurant as he was bringing me the lamb if it was halal, and he said yes. That didn't change the taste of the food.

I stopped going to the Palestinian restaurant after a second visit. There was a group of guys at a table in the corner, all looked like Palestinians, but they were very very uneasy and looked worried when I came in and took a seat. Everyone says I look like a cop or FBI agent, and I think I made them VERY uncomfortable being there.

Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is the "prophet" Muhammad the model for all muslims? Was the "prophet" Muhammad a violent man, and did he use terror as part of his activities?

Do you want to set up the syllogism for what you can conclude from that. Or do you too uneducated to do that for yourself?

Live with some muslims for a year, you're coming across pretty ignorant. There are parrts of their religion I agree with and others I don't. But if you truly believe that all 1.3 billion of them are terroists then I have some magic beans for you, if you plant them outside your window a huge beanstalk will grow!

Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i laugh at the ignorance of alot of you

Originally Posted by Teenytinyboo View Post
    Live with some muslims for a year, you're coming across pretty ignorant. There are parrts of their religion I agree with and others I don't.
    FEE FAI FO FUM, I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A DHIMMI MAN!

Do you believe their "prophet" Muhammad was a true prophet?

Do believe he was right to consumate a marriage with a 9 year old girl? Do you believe he was right to mandate the crucifixion, amputaion of limbs, beheading, etc., of non-believers? If you saw the "rap sheet" of a man and didn't know he was Muhammad but just saw all the violence and mayhem he was involved in, what would your honest opinion of that man be?

THEN if you honestly gave your opinion of Muhammad and the teachings you disagreed with, HOW WOULD THEY THEN TREAT YOU?

Give that a try in Pakistan where they prosecute laws for speaking unfavorably about Muhammad.

Wake up.

Christopher Hitchens, Dawkins, et al, are atheists who openly and ardently mock Christianity, Judaism and religion in general. How much chance is there of a Christian putting a knife in their chest with a note attached stating it as an act of revenge for insulting Christianity?

Speak to the "muslims" you know about Muhammad the way Hitchens and others speak about Christians and see how the treat you. Better yet try it in a muslim country like Pakistan, or maybe in the streets of Amsterdam.

Again, wake up. If you live with muslims for a year you would keep your mouth shut and behave like the dhimmi that you are.

Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    FEE FAI FO FUM, I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A DHIMMI MAN!

Do you believe their "prophet" Muhammad was a true prophet?
    No I don't

Do believe he was right to consumate a marriage with a 9 year old girl? Do you believe he was right to mandate the crucifixion, amputaion of limbs, beheading, etc., of non-believers? If you saw the "rap sheet" of a man and didn't know he was Muhammad but just saw all the violence and mayhem he was involved in, what would your honest opinion of that man be?
    No I don't ****phile is a ****phile no matter how you sugar coat it, and mutilating people because they won't agree to believe in what you believe in???Really? I put mohammed in the same boat as Paul. You have mohammed b4 he went to mecca and then the hate he preached after, if you knew any muslims you would know some don't accept both but you obviously don't know any!

THEN if you honestly gave your opinion of Muhammad and the teachings you disagreed with, HOW WOULD THEY THEN TREAT YOU?
    Been there done that, I felt like rude arse afterwards if anything. There's lots of things in their relgion I disagree with. But I do agree that you should treat people how you your self would wish to be treated

Again, wake up. If you live with muslims for a year you would keep your mouth shut and behave like the dhimmi that you are.
    What a load of ignorant crap, your coming across like a biggot. I lived with 3 muslims for a year, I fell out with one of them because he was a dick( plus he was messy and smelt bad) the other 2 were very warm and friendly.

By your rationale all 3 were terrorists.

I no longer ascribe to organised religion of any kind, I was brought up a catholic by a very religous father forced to go to church until I was 16. The old testement teaches alot of ignorant evil ****, the new testement preaches love. LOVE EVERYONE WITHOUT CONDITION.

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

I stopped going to the Palestinian restaurant after a second visit. There was a group of guys at a table in the corner, all looked like Palestinians, but they were very very uneasy and looked worried when I came in and took a seat. Everyone says I look like a cop or FBI agent, and I think I made them VERY uncomfortable being there.
    Beats looking like Elie Hobeika
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a friend at school who is Muslim, and she is one of the nicest/most intelligent people that I know. Unfortunately there is an obvious double standard between her and her brothers. I think that there are parts of the religion that if followed will lead to a very peaceful and healthy lifestyle. They never eat pork and practice periods of fasting (fasting has been proven to be healthy when used in moderation) However, there are obvious references to killing the nonbelievers.

This is the thing I don't understand, in revelations in the bible it mentions killing Jews because they don't believe in the Christian God... no one is making a fuss over that.
    Liberation through Self-Brutalization!
    If you have no pain you cannot be controlled

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Un0RiGiNaL View Post
    Just a thought

There are well over 1.5 billion muslims. probably .2 billion of them arent religious (estimate) so arent considered muslim. And a VERY VERY VERY small amount, Probably a few thousand, are terrorists (fake muslims)

Now if you think that islam is a religion of terrorism, And if it REALLY REALLY WAS, Why arent the 1.3 BILLION. Let me repeat, 1 POINT 3 BILLION MUSLIMS killing anyone?

just think about that for a second, and dont put any buts and if's

I think the more accurate % would be 10% that would be considered radical or at the very least sympathisers....hell, even 5% equals 75 million....

Jimbesity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbesity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbesity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbesity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbesity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbesity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbesity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbesity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbesity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbesity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbesity is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be anti-Muslim makes no sense. To not be anti-Islamist also makes no sense.
    When you see yourself doing something badly
    and nobody's bothering you to tell you anymore,
    that's a very bad place to be. Your critics are
    the ones telling you they still love you and care.
    - Randy Pausch