Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

olympia . what if ?

what if i did it?

im 14 now and i always thought huge pro bbers look nasty, along with mst people, i never wanted to look like that. but ive come to apreaciate the muscle, and not care what others think. and ive got heart and determination to do anything, right now my life is beating my schools bench record cause no one thinks scrawny me can do it.

so im sitting there the otehr day, what if i won olympia? the ultimate accomplashment.

can i do it without roids though? i dont want to put anything harmful in my body, what would i have to start doing now , if i ever seriously started to pursue this

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    aah, the innocence of a 14y/o
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

Registered User footballstud900's Avatar
    footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what if u did it? LOL, bro, u dont even have pics, if u were gonna be in olympia ud be showin us pictures of ur bombass genetics and massive muscles.

BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000)
    no...u could never win the olympia without steroids, no fu.cking way, .0000000000000000001% of the population have the genetics to compete in the olympia and none of them could do it natually, either way work ur @ss off and eat, really all u can do

MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PumpinPaddy View Post
    srsly lmao

JasonOlympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PumpinPaddy View Post
    no you can not do it without steroids kid, and 1 in a million people actually have the genetics to b e great

ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElWilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No

coz

Cash will win it till he dies

canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10) canuck-kid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol yer all as.sholes :P i was just sittin here thinking........

that would be an accomplishment to die knowing you had succeeded with you know?

and by roids, i meant ilegal. they do test do they not?

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you really asking if it's possible to be this big naturally? LOL

edit: no, they do not test. lol.

MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by canuck-kid View Post

Just coz you dont win olympia doesnt mean you cant succeed in life. Living in anonymity doesn't equal failure, though most of us would like to be famous.

otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000)

can i do it without roids though? i dont want to put anything harmful in my body, what would i have to start doing now , if i ever seriously started to pursue this
    lol wut
    ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali

BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000)

no they do not test, every single competitor in any major show would fail, u see the top natural competitors, they are no where near the level of even the smaller untested competitors...................

also most of the natural competitors have probably used steroids before just not recently enough to fail a test
    Last edited by _lightsout_; 07-28-2008 at 04:30 PM.

FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50)

no.

and yeah man, you would need at least 15 years of intense hardcore training with the perfect diet. I mean perfect. Then you would need to start cyclying roids because everyone in the olympia uses them. And you would need the golden genetics with the height, bone structure, and metabolism to compete. and at 130 it doesnt look like ya do. sorry kid

FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakNsty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Are you really asking if it's possible to be this big naturally? LOL

edit: no, they do not test. lol.
    i was watching "From Jay to Z" the other night and he said he didnt even go out for his 21st birthday because he was so dedicated on bodybuilding. isnt that insane? i respect this guy so much after watching that video

-goat- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -goat- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -goat- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -goat- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -goat- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -goat- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -goat- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -goat- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -goat- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -goat- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -goat- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by FreakNsty View Post
    i was watching "From Jay to Z" the other night and he said he didnt even go out for his 21st birthday because he was so dedicated on bodybuilding. isnt that insane? i respect this guy so much after watching that video
    can you send me a link for the video man?

ive been looking everywhere for it.. cant find it.

will rep...
    Last edited by rippedmitch; 07-28-2008 at 04:46 PM.
    You aint sh.it mother fu.cker. - Frank Mcgrath.

i owe reps to:

__lightsout__

lol just got home from girlfriends, enjoying reading these posts... i knew id probably regret the thread, but i was very curious.

Originally Posted by FreakNsty View Post
    no.

and yeah man, you would need at least 15 years of intense hardcore training with the perfect diet. I mean perfect. Then you would need to start cyclying roids because everyone in the olympia uses them. And you would need the golden genetics with the height, bone structure, and metabolism to compete. and at 130 it doesnt look like ya do. sorry kid

yeh i am 130 brah, and yah im 14.... but thats why i was asking now, and 15 years of hardtraining and diet? its been done before, clearly. where all only human.

yeh i am 130 brah, and yah im 14.... but thats why i was asking now, and 15 years of hardtraining and diet? its been done before, clearly. where all only human.
    50 natural years of perfect training/diet will not get u anywhere near olympia level.....thats just the way it is, not to say that u cant make good gains naturally, but steroids are very effective at what they do

DaMainEvent08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaMainEvent08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaMainEvent08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaMainEvent08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaMainEvent08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaMainEvent08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaMainEvent08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaMainEvent08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaMainEvent08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaMainEvent08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaMainEvent08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by _lightsout_ View Post
    no...u could never win the olympia without steroids, no fu.cking way, .0000000000000000001% of the population have the genetics to compete in the olympia and none of them could do it natually, either way work ur @ss off and eat, really all u can do
    x2. Couldnt have said it better myself.

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I to hate that men take steroids to change the way they physically look.
    But then again, they always have natural competitions but even guys in there are on some sort of steroid, that may not be able to be tested and or what not.
    But you can still look great without supplements, look at me I think I'm doing pretty well for just using a protein shake after workouts.

lol so no natural olympia? cause the only reason i would do something as intense as that, is to prove to mysel , i can be the best. and roids would make me feel like a failure and cheater.

50 natural years of perfect training/diet will not get u anywhere near olympia level.....thats just the way it is, not to say that u cant make good gains naturally, but steroids are very effective at what they do
    lol thanks.. i think im gonna do some research as to what steroids are exactly, cause im confused, theres a very wide range of them.

Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well first of all you just don't ask to go and pose for mr.olympia you have to win alot of comps. before you quilf.
    April 25th..

"Obsession is what lazy people call dedication"

lol thanks.. i think im gonna do some research as to what steroids are exactly, cause im confused, theres a very wide range of them.
    nothing wrong with researching, but u have many natural years of training ahead of u before u should consider them, taking them younger than 21 is asking to fu.ck up ur endocrine system, if u really feel like they are cheating, dont let the fact that u have to take them to be successful in the sport make u compromise that, u dont have to be a champion bodybuilder, just see how far u can push urself naturally, who knows what ur opinion will be once u have trained and researched for a while, ur only 14, u have many years ahead of u to form ur opinion on them

nothing wrong with researching, but u have many natural years of training ahead of u before u should consider them, taking them younger than 21 is asking to fu.ck up ur endocrine system, if u really feel like they are cheating, dont let the fact that u have to take them to be successful in the sport make u compromise that, u dont have to be a champion bodybuilder, just see how far u can push urself naturally, who knows what ur opinion will be once u have trained and researched for a while, ur only 14, u have many years ahead of u to form ur opinion on them
    thanks man , youve really helped me out alot. your right , ive got many years ahead before i can even consider it , but i was just thinkin now you know

aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaandy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what if i did it?

im 14 now and i always thought huge pro bbers look nasty, along with mst people, i never wanted to look like that. but ive come to apreaciate the muscle, and not care what others think. and ive got heart and determination to do anything, right now my life is beating my schools bench record cause no one thinks scrawny me can do it.

so im sitting there the otehr day, what if i won olympia? the ultimate accomplashment.

let's start with english class first. a more important battle.

anyways, you gotta have good genes, roids, and a strong mindset.
    "Easy Stuff" -Bob Chick

Working on NSCA Cert

SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what if i did it?

Hey buddy, listen to me loud and clear. Don't you ever underestimate the power of your mind, and don't you ever let anyone bring you down. You are as strong as your will to move forward, you'll meet people who criticize and tear down, especially in the upcoming years. Don't base your progress on unrealistic goals though. I did that in high school and every time I failed a goal it made me so depressed that it ruined my progress.

You just gotta believe in yourself, eat good food, and most importantly train your heart out. If you do that, you might not be Mr. Olympia, but countless doors will open. It will be difficult, but if you stick with it you'll find your own path, not just in lifting but in life. Things won't always be great, but stick with it and stay strong.

EDIT: never get discouraged because someone tells you that you aren't good enough, you are as good as you make yourself to be.
    Last edited by SledgeBoy; 07-28-2008 at 07:40 PM.
    Liberation through Self-Brutalization!
    If you have no pain you cannot be controlled

gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol so no natural olympia? cause the only reason i would do something as intense as that, is to prove to mysel , i can be the best. and roids would make me feel like a failure and cheater.
    watch bigger stronger faster, a good movie to watch, and imo does a pretty good job of getting what steroids really are across.
    There is no reason to live if you cannot do the deadlift

big fuzzy and tator squat to much..... not

first winner ( before teh roidz inventered? lol )

last years winner ( roidz been invented ! lolz )

thanks guys though for giving me serious answers, much appreciated. 2 rep powerz on recharge lol

gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    first winner ( before teh roidz inventered? lol )

last years winner ( roidz been invented ! lolz )

thanks guys though for giving me serious answers, much appreciated. 2 rep powerz on recharge lol
    he used them as well, every olympia winner, contender, and potential contender used steroids. Comparing a "natty" to a ifbb pro is night and day
    There is no reason to live if you cannot do the deadlift

big fuzzy and tator squat to much..... not