smiley68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smiley68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smileys keto log

well a little about me i have pretty much been big my whole life. i lost 35lbs to join the army a few years ago. i got down then to 195 which i was still a big guy i could see my abs for the first time in my life. i got out and got lazy have a job where i set on my ass all day and just swelled up. i have been on the road to this off and on but this time i vow to complete my goal and stay there. i am wanting to enlist in national guard so i am trying to use that as def motivation to get me through this. this time i am starting a log and goin to keep it well maintained. then hopefully i can get enough support to keep the will power up.

i started to cutt on 7/10 starting out at 318lbs. then i started keto last tuesday i was weighing 306lbs my stomach was 53" chest was at 51". did that till saturday which was goin to be my carb up day. then i found out i wasn't suppose to do that till the 2 week. yet then i found that out after consuming 96g carbs. so after f/n that up i am starting again today. so today i am weighing in at 303lbs. 52.5" stomach 50" chest. which i think that is a pretty good decrease in 5 days.

my diet had consisted of:
    breakfast: 2-3 eggs fried in olive oil, ham fried in olive oil.

snake: scoop whey

lunch: 2 chicken breast, greens with 2tbsp olive oil

snake: scoop whey

pre workout: fish/chicken

post workout: protein shake, can a tuna or chicken, greens

bedtime: scoop of casein or cottage cheese

so today i am weighing in at 303lbs. 52.5" stomach 50" chest. which i think that is a pretty good decrease in 5 days.

my work out last night was pretty hardcore because i wanted to burn off those carbs.

it was chest/tricep day and 30 mins cardio, which consisted of jogging/walking intervals.

this morning i did 30 mins cardio. i wanted to do some this morning to burn off the remaining carbs. i did not eat anything before i went out. which this was a longer jog about .75 none stop then i did intervals as normal. its hard for me to be continuous just becuz where i am so freaking big.

today is gonna be back/bicep/abs day.

HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What are your daily macros? %'s?
    Looks like you're deficient in the key Keto ingredient, FAT
    Bachelor and Master of Exercise Science at Miami University

Doctorate of Physical Therapy Student at Jefferson College of Health Professions

Stayin' Shredded is what I do

smiley68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smiley68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh yea i forgot to mention the fish oil

i take 4 fish oil caps with every meal

i guess i should work on the macros never really thought to do that i see others do it but i stay so busy i never really look at them. i fig i was consuming enough fat with the fishoil but i for got to mention that