Thread: Recipe help

D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Recipe help

This is my new bulking diet

meal #1

1 scoop protein powder
    50 grams oatmeal
    100 grams egg whites
    2 tbl spoons fish oil

meal #2

150 grams chicken breast
    75 grams red potatos
    50 grams asparagus
    300 grams salad
    2 tbl spoons fish oil

meal #3

125 grams Halibut
    50 grams brown rice
    25 grams corn
    75 grams green beans
    1 tbl spoon fish oil

meal #4

125 grams haddock/Tilapia
    50 grams black eyed peas
    75 grams broccoli
    300 grams salad
    2 tbl spoons fish oil

meal #5

150 grams cod ( which my local store didnt have so I got orange roughy, which is somewhat close in nutritional value)
    50 grams red potato
    50 grams cauliflower
    25 grams lima beans
    300 grams salad
    2 tbl spoons fish oil

meal #6

100 grams turkey breast
    75 grams broccoli
    100 grams zucchini ( which I will replace with another veggie because I cant do zucchini)
    300 grams salad
    2 tbl spoon fish oil

basically I need help with the fish, since I have never made any kind of fish, but I am open to recipes for everything on there. Thank you in advance.
    "I like munching vag too, but holy ****, that is the equivalent of eating a roast beef sandwich out of an Arby's dumpster on a hot summer day!!"
    --TheClips

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice to see a diet rich in vegetables. Why so much fish oil?

To answer your question, no fish ever tasted bad with lemon and butter. Baste a mixture on and grill or back or saute or whatever.
    No sir, I don't like it.

D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D_PRESLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the tip, the nutritionist at my gym gave me the diet. She said one of her other clients is on it and gained 16 pounds in 2 months after not being able to gain anything in several months on other diets. So I dont plan on questioning her unless it doesnt work. lol
    "I like munching vag too, but holy ****, that is the equivalent of eating a roast beef sandwich out of an Arby's dumpster on a hot summer day!!"
    --TheClips

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by D_PRESLEY View Post
    So I dont plan on questioning her unless it doesnt work. lol
    Well, you're taking 11 tablespoons of fish oil a day. How much Omega 3 or EPA/DHA is that total?
    No sir, I don't like it.