Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

ON Chocolate Casein

Alrighty. First time Casein user here. Thought I'd go for the best of the best, right away! First off, I hate Banana, Vanilla, and CNC protein, so chocolate was my only option.

Smell: 5/5 Smelled like chocolate pudding. I really liked it.

Texture: 4/5 Kind of gritty. I used 7oz of Skim Milk and it wasn't enough. Will add more next time.

Taste: 4/5 Not bad at all. I had heard that it was kind of tough to get down, but I thought it was decent. It tasted like pudding too. It also had an almond/cherry after taste that I enjoyed.

Side Notes: Damn!! This stuff is thick!!! Lol, but I was expecting that.

Overall: 4/5 Really pleased. Thanks ON

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    THank you and yes its very thick which I love, take 1.5 scoops casein 2tbsp water, 1tbsp of PB , freeze for 30min and enjoy before bed or microvave for 1 minute and its like a brownie
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    THank you and yes its very thick which I love, take 1.5 scoops casein 2tbsp water, 1tbsp of PB , freeze for 30min and enjoy before bed or microvave for 1 minute and its like a brownie
    Oh wow, that sounds amazing. That's a "sludge" type drink that everyone talks about, right? Sounds delicious.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL it can only be used with Optimum Casein lol, you can make sludge with any protein haha, but ours is thicker which makes it better

Originally Posted by Beast21 View Post
    Oh wow, that sounds amazing. That's a "sludge" type drink that everyone talks about, right? Sounds delicious.
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Trying this tonight!

kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL it can only be used with Optimum Casein lol, you can make sludge with any protein haha, but ours is thicker which makes it better
    So, the brownie idea doesn't work with Whey or 2:1:1? Sounds like a great idea for Casein right before bed.

U will love it Tif!

Originally Posted by WannaGetLean View Post
    Trying this tonight!
    The 2:1:1 recovery?

Originally Posted by ka****gg View Post
    So, the brownie idea doesn't work with Whey or 2:1:1? Sounds like a great idea for Casein right before bed.
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    U will love it Tif!
    I think your write, it will be a nice switch up frlom blending it w/ ice!

Aren't you at your bball tourney this weekend?

Leaving today , I will have my labtop though

Originally Posted by WannaGetLean View Post
    I think your write, it will be a nice switch up frlom blending it w/ ice!

Aren't you at your bball tourney this weekend?
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

-LLoyd- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -LLoyd- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -LLoyd- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -LLoyd- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn not the review i expected i wasnt feelin it at all

beefy1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefy1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefy1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefy1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefy1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefy1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefy1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefy1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefy1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefy1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefy1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I just bought this crap Choclate CAssein today and its the worst tasting protein I have ever had. It smells like sour pudding and takes a hella effort to gulp down. Way to thick, way way way way to thick.

I was on ON double rich chocolate for a while and its delicious compared to this crap. I seriously felt like throwing up after drinking my first cup.

Worst 30 bucks i ever spent

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by beefy1234 View Post
    I just bought this crap Choclate CAssein today and its the worst tasting protein I have ever had. It smells like sour pudding and takes a hella effort to gulp down. Way to thick, way way way way to thick.

I was on ON double rich chocolate for a while and its delicious compared to this crap. I seriously felt like throwing up after drinking my first cup.

quit bein a btch...

it really isn't that bad..

As a casein based powder do you honestly expect it to be as thin as whey?

if its "way way way way to thick" then add water.

Or I got a brilliant idea... finish it without complaining or throw it out..
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    quit bein a btch...

it really isn't that bad..

As a casein based powder do you honestly expect it to be as thin as whey?

if its "way way way way to thick" then add water.

Or I got a brilliant idea... finish it without complaining or throw it out..
    Nicely said

FWIW I like the flavor as well, I always have me shakes thicker.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The 2:1:1 recovery?
    Yep, that's the one I was referring to. Have you tried it with that? I guess the other ingredients might negate the fast digesting purpose of the 2:1:1 though.

JL_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JL_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think 100% Casein's a great product, It would even be better to have rather than Whey isolate, what's better than a slow digesting protein to keep your body fed? Besides whole foods it's the next best thing..
    Last edited by JL_1; 07-28-2008 at 07:01 AM.
    Now, the day has come
    We are forsaken
    There's no time any more
    Life, will pass us by
    We are forsaken
    We're the last of our kind

-WT

Originally Posted by beefy1234 View Post

It was too thick for me too, which is why i have been trying this brownie idea. It is very nice. I really look forward to having my dessert before bed. It feels like a cheat. Tell you what, I'll buy the casein from you (serious)

THanks for the support

Originally Posted by JL_1 View Post
    I think 100% Casein's a great product, It would even be better to have rather than Whey isolate, what's better than a slow digesting protein to keep your body fed? Besides whole foods it's the next best thing..
    This is a great idea w/ some added almond or peanut butter

Originally Posted by Beast21 View Post
    It was too thick for me too, which is why i have been trying this brownie idea. It is very nice. I really look forward to having my dessert before bed. It feels like a cheat. Tell you what, I'll buy the casein from you (serious)
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

I like the chocolate casein. But I use 12 oz of water to thin it out. It's still thick, but I was able to drink it in about 2 minutes. It sits well in my stomach and when I wake up in the morning, I'm not starving. I read in another forum to freeze it and becomes similar to chocolate ice cream. YUM! Great product IMO.
    Last edited by MsFit Chef; 07-28-2008 at 02:45 PM.
    "Do or Do Not. There is no TRY" ~ Yoda

Follow me on my Weightloss Journey - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=491552671#post491552671

www.relaxationstherapy.com

bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you guys need to try cytosport EvoPro casein..

YUUMMMM
    []D[][]V[][]D[][]\[] [][]\[] '10

Originally Posted by bartenda View Post
    you guys need to try cytosport EvoPro casein..

YUUMMMM
    **googles**