Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Free university education in America

A free university education is a necessity in any advanced, progressive civilization, I don't know why it hasn't been implemented in America yet.

There is no need for college presidents in medium-sized public universities to be given a new car and 8 assistants. You don't need to support 800 student organizations and all of their functions. You don't need to create a whole department to monitor fraternities. And most of all you don't need to build dormitories to house out-of-state kids because it costs money and they're stupid in the first place for wanting to pay out-of-state tuition. Also, you don't need so many extra-curricular and "spirit" events for grown azz people about to become the head of their family, WTF.

UK and Ozzie brahs here think the American college is amazing, well its not. It burns you out after 2 years and the distractions only force thousands of kids out of school before their first year is over and sets post-college social expectations way too high. Fuking useless and puts priority out of place. College students don't need all of the distractions their school puts out there.

I think if all of those useless programs were cut out and schools emphasized that students stay at home for their education instead of paying massive amounts of money to live in a crap dorm and pay $400/month for dining center food, universities would be next to free. One thing I learned about American schools is that they're just massive malls with books, its a joke. I think America should start the Chinese-style bare bones university system, none of that play shid, and you can start graduating 30 mil engineers annually like they do.

American brahs discuss.

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What happened to your other account?

B4 I pick apart your argument.
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.

truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol we have barely any money to keep high schools running with maximum efficiency and you are talking about free college. Keep dreaming brah!

aussie_chunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussie_chunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussie_chunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussie_chunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussie_chunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussie_chunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussie_chunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussie_chunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussie_chunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussie_chunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussie_chunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It does all seem a little excessive when other western nations graduates are just as competeitive internationally and do not go through the same rigours.

Guess it has to do with the Bigger and better than everyone else, not so much of a bad thing if your exceptional but I feel it would alienate the mediocre.

If It was such an issue though I feel a large enough body would exist to lobby for it's change like everything else.
    Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.

Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pussy-Raider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just think its ridiculous that 80% of tuition costs go to maintaining non-essential functions of the university. Just absolutely ridiculous.

University in America would be cheaper and easier to maintain than high schools if the system treated college with seriousness and maturity. Its hard to take university life seriously when there's the whole experimentation culture abound and the school encouraging it. Why does there even have to be a social aspect attached to college in America? Cut the crap programs out and college will virtually be free. Its strange that this hasn't been said.

flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i already go to my university for free, but thanks for the offer brah.

KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pussy-Raider View Post
    UK and Ozzie brahs here think the American college is amazing, well its not.
    Harvard, Yale and UO Chicago are 1st, 3rd and 7th best in the world with Princeton, MIT and CIT rounding out 8, 9 and 10 you can hate on America for many things but I think for having a poor quality of education is not one.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THES_-_...s_.28Top_20.29

Bend ova, facebook poke u tchalldaway's Avatar
    tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you technically did this, it would impact colleges/universities financially, these unis make $500mill(revenue) per annum off tuition+dorms plus all the other garbage. School needs to generate $$ and make profit just like any other business brah. All the dumb people are weeded out first and second yr. People who do graduate are determined to get passed all the distractions and do well in their 4 years.
    Schools(uni) keep other big business a float/employed.
    School is also another social stage.
    http://mibbit.com/#bodybuilding.com@chat4all
    Reps if you join!

Originally Posted by KPGC10 View Post
    Harvard, Yale and UO Chicago are 1st, 3rd and 7th best in the world with Princeton, MIT and CIT rounding out 8, 9 and 10 you can hate on America for many things but I think for having a poor quality of education is not one.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THES_-_...s_.28Top_20.29
    You're picking a totally different argument. This isn't about quality of universities, its about efficiency. The US has a very inefficient university system.

Originally Posted by tchalldaway View Post
    if you technically did this, it would impact colleges/universities financially, these unis make $500mill per annum off tuition+dorms plus all the other garbage. School needs to generate $$ and make profit just like any other business brah. All the dumb people are weeded out first and second yr. People who graduate are determined to get passed all the distractions and do well in their 4 years.
    Schools(uni) keep other big business a float/employed.
    School is also another social stage.
    I understand everything in America is about money, I'm just saying if there was some positive reform that gave power back to the students, then again the limited monopolized economy wouldn't have enough jobs to employ these new professionals.

J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What about college sports? Do you keep that or not? I agree with you that theres lots of bull**** clubs and all that ****. but what do you decide to keep and not to

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2nd acct brah..

I'm in bold:

A free university education is a necessity in any advanced, progressive civilization, I don't know why it hasn't been implemented in America yet.

There is no need for college presidents in medium-sized public universities to be given a new car and 8 assistants. You don't need to support 800 student organizations and all of their functions. You don't need to create a whole department to monitor fraternities. And most of all you don't need to build dormitories to house out-of-state kids because it costs money and they're stupid in the first place for wanting to pay out-of-state tuition. Also, you don't need so many extra-curricular and "spirit" events for grown azz people about to become the head of their family, WTF.

Money brah, you know this. America is moneyyyyyyy

UK and Ozzie brahs here think the American college is amazing, well its not. It burns you out after 2 years and the distractions only force thousands of kids out of school before their first year is over and sets post-college social expectations way too high. Fuking useless and puts priority out of place. College students don't need all of the distractions their school puts out there.

The education, availability to amazing individuals [or to dickwads] is available I'm sure in your country as well. Agreed on the distractions

I think if all of those useless programs were cut out and schools emphasized that students stay at home for their education instead of paying massive amounts of money to live in a crap dorm and pay $400/month for dining center food. One thing I learned about American schools is that they're just massive malls with books, its a joke. I think America should start the Chinese-style bare bones university system, none of that play shid, and you can start graduating 30 mil engineers annually like they do.

Students don't have to stay in dorms paying for food. They [as I did] enjoy the dormitory system as a way to meet new individuals from different parts of their state [or across our country if from a different state.] After that initial year my money was invested in a house, [which was sold when I graduated] and I worked in the remaining hours I wasn't socializing [um you know what socializing means lulz] or studying.

Don't be a /b/tard. Every foreign student at my uni [7th largest in the fukkin country] was getting wasted every night [I was a bartender, yes I made the Dean's List] at all of the bars I ever worked at. The students included multiple European countries, African countries [yes a minority,] Australia, and a massive ton of Asians [we're a technology school,] and mass of Indians [some local some not] in the business school. We all got along despite being in America [ugh racist country.] There were also people that never left the library; they probably have the highest paying jobs [lulz.]

Many people from many countries come to America to enjoy the educational system. It doesn't mean that they all CAN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR ECONOMIC SYSTEM AND GET JOBS. 400 bucks a month ain't sh!t. A bartender here makes that in 2 days. A waiter can make that in 2 days. Those are probably two of the least requiring skilled jobs in the US, other than being a construction worker, and still make good money per hour.

Perhaps, individuals from other countries don't want to work? Maybe. Is our political system jacked up? No more than yours [hint: their all intertwined.] Can any foreign student make a killing here working and slaying poontang? Yes. Accents go a long way. I'll also bet you that in any major University city [or even CC cities] there is a decent diaspora for those students to find work.

Cliffs - Those *******s can work. Free Enterprise duh.

American brahs discuss.
    You discuss cocksucker
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.

Originally Posted by J_Mart2387 View Post
    What about college sports? Do you keep that or not? I agree with you that theres lots of bull**** clubs and all that ****. but what do you decide to keep and not to
    Simply get rid of everything, go totally bare bones. Without the air of "college spirit" nobody would give a shid about college sports. The guys I know who stayed home for college never paid attention to their school's team.

College sports generates a good deal of income for schools but for most small schools it costs them more to maintain the teams, especially sports like baseball and soccer that don't generate any money on a collegiate level.

J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Simply get rid of everything, go totally bare bones. Without the air of "college spirit" nobody would give a shid about college sports. The guys I know who stayed home for college never paid attention to their school's team.

College sports generates a good deal of income for schools but for most small schools it costs them more to maintain the teams, especially sports like baseball and soccer that don't generate any money on a collegiate level.
    Yea i dont see that ever happening. without college sports, there wont be any players to recruit from for pro sports. HOw do u solve that

You haven't even responded yet to my position I know [I just posted it sorry I typed a huge wall of text --- my bad]

But those schools do more than that! They give fukkin scholarships to people you jerkoff. People that have an athletic ability [dam even for a sport that doesn't make money] and they get an education paid for.

IMO that more than makes up for the cocksucking NFL/NBA wannabees that millions gets wasted on.

Good for those kids. /clapclapclapclap
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're picking a totally different argument. This isn't about quality of universities, its about efficiency. The US has a very inefficient university system.

I understand everything in America is about money, I'm just saying if there was some positive reform that gave power back to the students, then again the limited monopolized economy wouldn't have enough jobs to employ these new professionals.
    The general universal University System is actually very efficient if you know how to use it to your advantage. You can be in and out of school in 4 years with financial aid and minimal debt. You just have to be smart and plan it out. All these other unnecessary bull**** like dorms, frats, clubs use is to your advantage.
    You can't really change the school system, it employs students and faculties, it employs outside businesses, its generates income and profits, it also improves the overall city(buildings).
    I do agree with you that most of it is bull**** and unnecessary and heavily monopolized in excluding certain "things" but all this BS is required to keep the school "economy" going.
    I understand what you are saying, i have wondered this myself in my first year. I was like the fck is the point of having this prof read slides off a powerpoint.

Going bare bones would vastly affect the economy because one of the governments largest expenditure is education in the hopes that an individuals return to education is larger than the loan given out.
    Last edited by tchalldaway; 05-23-2010 at 02:48 AM.
    Reps if you join!

RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why is a foreigner giving us advice on how to run our schooling?

Also, you're forgetting that we have a shietlod of private universities bruh $$$$

Money breeds intelligence

Originally Posted by tchalldaway View Post
    The general universal University System is actually very efficient if you know how to use it to your advantage. You can be in and out of school in 4 years with financial aid and minimal debt. You just have to be smart and plan it out. All these other unnecessary bull**** like dorms, frats, clubs use is to your advantage.
    You can't really change the school system, it employs students and faculties, it employs outside businesses, its generates income and profits, it also improves the overall city(buildings).
    I do agree with you that most of it is bull**** and unnecessary and heavily monopolized in excluding certain "things" but all this BS is required to keep the school "economy" going.
    I understand what you are saying, i have wondered this myself in my first year. I was like the fck is the point of having this prof read slides off a powerpoint.

Going bare bones would vastly affect the economy because one of the governments largest expenditure is education in the hopes that an individuals return to education is larger than the loan given out.
    Let's not forget the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of philanthropic dollars that well-to-do alumni spend every year [yes on stupid sh!t like like sports ---- but sports make money to pay for things like hospitals, buildings, new professors etc etc.] THE GOVT DOES NOT FUND EDUCATION HERE. THEY FUND RESEARCH MOSTLY, AND THEY FUND STUDENTS THROUGH GRANTS. College is private. It is paid for by alumni, students, and a lil' help here and there from the gov't [mostly through R&D, grants, scholarships.] Which will be paid back [with interest....]

Fukk it I'll just point back to my first bolded statement... America is about money. You know this. Uni is ran for profit. Can it be ran better? Yea. Would free education do anything? Idk. Why do all your students come to America every year [your being subjective --- many foreign students come to America and leave, some stay]
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Y

The fak u talking about? American Uni bruhs have probably more power and say in their education than any other c0cksucking socialist country [where big gov runs school]

u mad I pay 30k/yr to go to a top 5 private uni?

i agree with my fellow comrades. OP failes, and his name is pussy raider

BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000)

BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000) BetterBehaved is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by RawJeansSon View Post
    The fak u talking about? American Uni bruhs have probably more power and say in their education than any other c0cksucking socialist country [where big gov runs school]

u mad I pay 30k/yr to go to a top 5 private uni?
    have u decided on where you go yet? is it stanford this time? harvard?

Tree_Fidddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tree_Fidddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tree_Fidddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tree_Fidddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tree_Fidddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tree_Fidddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tree_Fidddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tree_Fidddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tree_Fidddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tree_Fidddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tree_Fidddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I have yet to receive a cogent argument from the guy w/a 2nd acct. PLS RESPOND OP PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Still waiting on your rebuttal to any of my arguments OP.
    Last edited by FunAndSun; 05-23-2010 at 03:05 AM.
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

i like men in tight shorts that play cricket, fck yeah india
    Reps if you join!

elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just how much does community college cost in the U.S ???
    Je parle francais, u mad?
    بحكي عربي, يو ماد؟

Originally Posted by elmariachii View Post
    I believe it is about 1/3 of a state college... but I'm not positive.

Originally Posted by FunAndSun View Post
    Let's not forget the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of philanthropic dollars that well-to-do alumni spend every year [yes on stupid sh!t like like sports ---- but sports make money to pay for things like hospitals, buildings, new professors etc etc.] THE GOVT DOES NOT FUND EDUCATION HERE. THEY FUND RESEARCH MOSTLY, AND THEY FUND STUDENTS THROUGH GRANTS. College is private. It is paid for by alumni, students, and a lil' help here and there from the gov't [mostly through R&D, grants, scholarships.] Which will be paid back [with interest....]

Fukk it I'll just point back to my first bolded statement... America is about money. You know this. Uni is ran for profit. Can it be ran better? Yea. Would free education do anything? Idk. Why do all your students come to America every year [your being subjective --- many foreign students come to America and leave, some stay]
    the govt does fund education, r u on crack? I can apply for financial aid for my 4 years, therefore the govt has funded my education? govt expenditure on education is one of the big ticket items, well atleast here in canada.
    Reps if you join!

elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BetterBehaved View Post
    I believe it is about 1/3 of a state college... but I'm not positive.
    So why not more ppl go spend their first 2 years there and then continue in a state college, this way 50% or more of college expense is saved, and that money could be usefull for something else later.

Oh wait i'm gonna get the whole there's no partying in Freshman year or it's a different experience, well most of the guys that say that either don't have a social life so it wont make a difference, besides paying almost 10K/year just so you can go to some parties and f*ck bitches isn't different than paying for sex !
    Je parle francais, u mad?
    بحكي عربي, يو ماد؟

An associate's would cost you perhaps 8-10k [if in state in TX.] Easily dropped to almost nothing if you have half a work ethic and want to apply for scholarships/grants. This is lower tier. I cannot speak for other states.
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

So why not more ppl go spend their first 2 years there and then continue in a state college, this way 50% or more of college expense is saved, and that money could be usefull for something else later.

Oh wait i'm gonna get the whole there's no partying in Freshman year or it's a different experience, well most of the guys that say that either don't have a social life so it wont make a difference, besides paying almost 10K/year just so you can go to some parties and f*ck bitches isn't different than paying for sex !
    MANY PEOPLE DO THIS. DO NOT GENERALIZE.

Fawk.

Everything you see on American cable TV and read on BB.COM is not true. I mean Jesus I'm here posting just despite that fact lulz.

OH GOD I LIFT WEIGHTS I MUST TAKE ROIDS AND BE A MORON. ESPECIALLY SINCE IM FROM AMERICA I CANT EVEN SPELL OR USE PUNCTUATION RIGHT.

[Thank you all the foreign brahs that type in English, that is one thing I wish we would do in primary is teach mada fakas another language~ the only language other than that I know is Espanol and mi espanol es muy, muy mal.]
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ