Quicksilva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Quicksilva Turns to the Dark Side - My chance to finally Bulk Up!

I have decided to log my progress for the first time ever. I started training around 2-3 years ago with a focus on muscle building and have always found it difficult to do a bulk. My body type being an ectomorph I have managed to get from being 68kg @ 6ft to what I am now (81KG), after which I hit a plateau. I have been a heavy user of supplement advised on this site to get to where I am now and have decided to take the next step... I have decided to start on a 12 week anabolic steroids cycle to bulk up to a target of over 90KG. This log is here for myself to monitor my progress and for anyone who is considering doing AAS to get an idea of my gains and my side effects and not for people to slate me for doing it. I will be doing my injections every Friday.

Name: John Pace

Date of Birth 31/08/1986

Height 6' 0" / 183cm

Weight 81kg

Body Fat 7.5%

Supplements: Animal Pak; Milk Thistle Caps; Milk Thistle Drops; O.N 100% whey; O.N SERIOUS MASS

Steroid Cycle:

Weeks 1-12 -> 250mg Testosterone Enanthate per week
    Weeks 1-10 -> 200mg Deca Durabolin per week
    Weeks 1-4 -> 25mg Dianabol each day

PCT: (starting 2 weeks after last injection)

30 days -> 100mg Clomid each day
    30 days - > 20mg Nolvadex each day

Diet: (including Supplements)

9:00am -> bowl of porridge; 2 pieces of toast with crunchy peanut butter; banana; 1 scoop of whey protein; Animal Pak

12:00 -> 2 eggs; tin of tuna; cottage cheese; pear; brown bread; protein bar; 1 capsule milk thistle (300mg); 0.5ml drop of milk thistle (250mg)

3:00 -> pasta dish with chicken/beef; banana

4:30 -> (TRAINING)

5:30 -> AFTER TRAINING -> 1 scoop of SERIOUS MASS; 1 scoop of whey protein

6:30 -> 2 eggs; tin of tuna; cottage cheese; pear; brown bread; protein bar; 1 capsule milk thistle (300mg); 0.5ml drop of milk thistle (250mg)

9:30-> Steak / Chicken & baked beans / Spaghetti; Yoghurt

11:00-> 1 scoop SERIOUS MASS

Picture:
    [img]http://photos-b.ak.********.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v155/10/6/513656630/n513656630_502585_7618.jpg[/img]
    Last edited by Quicksilva; 07-21-2008 at 03:58 AM.

I posted this log slightly late as I started this cycle last friday. Having taken my first injection of Test E in my left glute in the morning and Deca in my right glute in the evening. Pain from injection was mild for the first 12 hours then could not sit properly until today. The deca injection being a lot more mild in pain in comparison to what i Felt from the Test E. I am hoping this is because of my virgin muscle and that the next one will not be quite as uncomfortable.

Friday I did a chest/tri and saturday a legs workout. I will start to log my exact excises starting friday. My leg workout was very intense but can put that one down to placebo effect. Feeling great and looking forward to the coming weeks

Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck bro, and all the best.

I wish i had your body the way it looks now, but abit of mass wont hurt no one.

train hard!!

Just a quick update... I have weighed myself today and for some reason I am 85KG. I have no idea how, I mean I have been eating like a horse and i'm always stuffed but the gear shouldn't have kicked yet and I used the same scales with clothes off... What could have caused such a sudden weight increase I do not know. (maybe just the food in my stomach or perhaps some water retention from the litres and litres of it i've been drinking)

FRI 25th JULY:

So it's been a week since I started my cycle. I took my second Test E shot this morning and I have my Deca shot to do this evening... Only a slight bit of ache in my right glute where I injected. So far I have no side effects and have got no noticeable gains in size or strength (although my friends told me today I look slightly bigger than from last week). Only real effect I'm experiencing so far is a pump which won't really go, especially when I wake up in the morning... I have never been a big lifter but here is todays training I did, (today I took 3 dbol tabs before training) instead of splitting them out during the day in hope of getting a fuller pump.

CHEST DAY:

Flat Dumbbell Press: 4 sets; 8 reps; 72kg

Incline Barbell Press: 4 sets; 8 reps; 60kg

Decline Barbell Press: 4 sets; 8 reps; 60kg

Incline Cable Flies: 4 sets; 10 reps; 50kg

Overall I am happy but impatient but I guess the best is yet to come... Not sure how long it takes for the dbols to fully kick.

Other than that I did a weigh in this morning and I am 84.5kg, up from 81kg last Friday but that could be due to me eating a lot more.
    Last edited by Quicksilva; 07-25-2008 at 07:37 AM.

SAT 26th JULY:

Today I had an amazing workout. Starting to push a little harder and I am feeling slightly itchy nipples. Glutes still slightly sore from yesterdays shots.

LEGS DAY:

Squats: 4 sets; 8 reps; 120kg

Leg Extensions: 4 sets; 10 reps; 125kg

Leg Curls: 4 sets; 10 reps; 75kg

SUN 27th JULY:

So it looks like the pain from my Test shot finally kicked in today.. or maybe it was just my leg workout from yesterday. Either way I was limping this morning but feeling a lot better now.

ARMS DAY:

Barbell Curls: 4 sets; 10 reps; 35kg

Hammer Curls: 4 sets; 10 reps; 24kg each

Seated Curls (going outwards): 4 sets; 8 reps; 12kg

Tricep Conc. Curls (not sure what they're called): 4 sets; 8 reps; 18kg

Tricep Pull Downs: 4 sets; 8 reps; 75kg

Bodyweight Tricep Dips: 4 sets; 12 reps; N/A

So I finally felt a bit more of a push and pump today, one of the best pumps I have ever had. Normally at the end of my a tricep workout i would have to use the assist on my dips to get enough out but today I just blasted them out with my bodyweight no probs!!

big-gunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck bro keen to see the results :P

Mr big-gunz!!

Miss ya bro and keep training hard. I think you should log your training too so I can follow!

Arrow

MON 28th JULY:

DAY OFF:

Anyways heres my update for today. Decided to have a little cheat today on foods but shouldn't really effect my results. Sugar Puffs for breakfast! Spreading todays Dbols out evenly and trying to take them now on an empty stomach, apparently more effective that way?! My appetite has definitely gone up, I was struggling to eat this much food just a week ago but now my body is craving it. Good thing!!! After having looked in the mirror I have lost just a little definition but I was expecting that with this cycle. No more showing the ladies my 6 pack :'(

TUE 29th JULY:

Had to stop todays workout halfway through due to shoulder trouble. I'm trying to increase my strength too fast where I need to remember I am not a power lifter.

SHOULDERS DAY:

Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 4 sets; 8 reps; 28kg

Lateral Raises: 4 sets; 12 reps; 10kg

Quit due to shoulders trouble...
    Always remember you are unique, just like everybody else!

WED 30th JULY:

BACK DAY:

Dead Lift: 3 sets; 8 reps; 110kg

Shrugs: 3 sets; 14 reps; 80kg

Chin Ups: 3 sets; 8 reps; N/A

Lat Pull Down: 4 sets; 10 reps; 77kg

Seated Rows: 4 sets; 7 reps; 84kg

Just a quick update. I just smashed through the 90kg mark, so I have managed to put on 9kg (about 22 pounds) in 2 weeks. Feeling strong as hell and I'm looking a lot fuller. Never seen my traps like this before!!! Sides so far are slight acne across my shoulders, and a little more hot headed... The gains have just only begun, am looking forward to the rest of my cycle!!!!