Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My husband cringes at pictures of Jamie Eason. (my body idol <3)
    He prefers Kim Kardashian's body, and I'm like WTF?? she's pudgy!

He would prefer that I don't get too lean, which i guess is good for me, b/c i like to eat bad things on the weekends.

I want to get down to 14% bf and he said to me "oh hell no"

ummmmm delicious user18799886210's Avatar
    user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000) user18799886210 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wink opinion on muscular women

What do i think about muscular women...... I say...."SEND IT IN!"

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tootella View Post

He would prefer that I don't get too lean, which i guess is good for me, b/c i like to eat bad things on the weekends.

Well both women are freakin hot...Jamie is a little narrow for me but I'm always afraid of hurting women...Kim needs some toning but otherwise she's fine aside from her personality disorder.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

strong kathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strong kathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strong kathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strong kathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strong kathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strong kathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strong kathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strong kathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strong kathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strong kathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strong kathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My husband loves muscles on women and I love providing him with them

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by strong kathy View Post
    My husband loves muscles on women and I love providing him with them
    Lucky man.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i like a girl to be in shape, toned or muscular. it doesnt matter. its the drive to be fit and the passion for the gym that i find attractive.
    *****...sometimes knowing it's in the medicine cabinet is enough to calm me down.
    **a_new_g = teh wife**

zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ToraAdams View Post
    I have probably asked 20 guys young and old about females with muscles they have all said they like round and soft. Toned only!!! WTF?

when I mention some of my aspirations many of my dude friends have said mostly the same thing horrified
    "your not going to become a bodybuilder are you?".

This makes no sense to me I personally find muscles of females to be magnificent I absolutely love very muscular arms and shoulders.

Their opinions were all the same , that a woman should look feminine to them muscles are not feminine.

I think female muscle resembles are warrioresess appearance. An ability to push through body restrictions and accomplish very difficult physical goals.

I don't want to feel restricted because of what men think is feminine but i don't at all want to be looked at as an unattractive woman.

I hope that this post didn't offend anyone as I have such admiration for female body builders. I just wonder about stryopypes and judgements woman have to go through to even have been motivated to enter this sport.
    i think its natural for guys to not want a big musclular girl. although, i cant take my eyes off a guy with a solid rearend and toned thighs. i dont mind muscle on a girl too much, as long as its within reason.

PhilipSean83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilipSean83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilipSean83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilipSean83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilipSean83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilipSean83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilipSean83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilipSean83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilipSean83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilipSean83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilipSean83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I personally love girls/women with muscles. Actually, as a relatively slender-framed guy it always turns me on to be with a woman that is as strong or stronger/bigger than me every time. I believe there are many guys like-minded as myself in this regard but some don’t have the gumption, or maybe self-confidence in their personal sexuality to admit this even when true.
    I have not been shy at all and in fact embrace the opportunities as they come. I hope this gives you a better perspective because I promise to be true.
    Also Note: It’s a matter more if not completely of his own insecurity or perception of himself ultimately and NOT an issue of your attractiveness to men generally!
    I have probably asked 20 guys young and old about females with muscles they have all said they like round and soft. Toned only!!! WTF?

when I mention some of my aspirations many of my dude friends have said mostly the same thing horrified

This makes no sense to me I personally find muscles of females to be magnificent I absolutely love very muscular arms and shoulders.

Their opinions were all the same , that a woman should look feminine to them muscles are not feminine.

I think female muscle resembles are warrioresess appearance. An ability to push through body restrictions and accomplish very difficult physical goals.

I don't want to feel restricted because of what men think is feminine but i don't at all want to be looked at as an unattractive woman.

I hope that this post didn't offend anyone as I have such admiration for female body builders. I just wonder about stryopypes and judgements woman have to go through to even have been motivated to enter this sport.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The guys you asked likely have not even seen a picture of the physique you seek. Show them a picture. Words can be interpretted so many ways.

I'm a guy and I like muscles on a woman, to a point. Beyond that point, I wish her the best in her hobby but would not want her for sex. I'm also not attracted to anorexic women but would gladly buy them food on condition that they eat it all.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tootella View Post

I would not turn Jamie Easton down, given my current percieved options. But she is definitely not my prefered size. I prefer wider hips than hers.
    I would not tell her that though. She is able to run and jump better, and I'd encourage her do be her, while I'd look elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Not generally a fan of it myself.

Also, it's really dumb the way some of you are saying that guys who don't care for muscular females are insecure/out of shape/afraid of getting their ass kicked/whatever. Everyone has their own taste.

Depends if he wants an anorexic woman. The guy I knew who wanted that level of this was 135 pounds himself and wanted a woman lighter than himself.

Nothing wrong though with not liking big muscles. Different tastes.

If a woman does not use steroids, I doubt she can get big enough to turn me off.

No one, male or female, looks sexy while flexing hard with bronze body paint. But those same competitors likely look fantastic when more relaxed and no body paint on. You got to show guys the right pictures when asking who they are attracted to.

I'm just glad female body building is now a thing, and that people are free to become what they want.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Strong women is sexy to me. I’m strong though and when I’m having sex with a very girly petite female I feel like a molester or something. Most women don’t produce enough testosterone to have giant muscles anyway so you shouldn’t worry about it or who you offend. There’s actually a girl that goes to my gym that I hit on before I even knew she was in The army. She Even looks like a female version of me. Very strong minded right wing opinions too which I find sexy too. Saw her at the store yesterday as a matter of fact.. think she is married to a cop or something though

nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm gonna say what no one else has said

Not to discourage you from your goals, but simply to give you a realistic view on things

Yes there will be men who would still lust after you BUT there is no guarantee you will be attracted to those men

The men that you are attracted to (top20%) will most likely find an overly muscular/masculine woman a turn off
    (this isn't to say it's impossible, it just lowers the odds)

Whether this determines the path you walk is entirely up to you

Just make sure that if you do become super muscular and can no longer attract the men you desire, don't blame the men

Take my words with a grain of salt as it's all just my opinion:

Personally I believe that every man has an unspoken obligation to be masculine (it's like his biological role in the world)

and

Every woman has an unspoken obligation to be feminine (it's her biological role in the world)

There are definitely exceptions to the rule out there (especially if you really like bodybuilder/gym rat type guys) but if you want the traditional man, understand that abandoning femininity will reduce your odds of attracting those men
    Last edited by nick5569; 10-09-2021 at 12:07 PM.

SahX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There might have been a rather large account of men who are attracted to muscular women, but even then they form a minority.

It is statistically proven that Western men on a mean average rather prefers women who are physically fit, womanly figured and Petite: with American men who rather prefers them athletic and thin yet not musclebound, whilst the majority of Canadian men (besides French Quebeckers maybe) are on the midway between mixing old-fashioned British beauty standards that used to favor the ideal woman as fair skinned, medium of built and height and pleasantly plump in a womanly way with big doe-eyed, piercing almond stare, and the various American trends of both fit women and curvaceous women.

Expecting all men to like your body is no so different from the newly upcoming of fourth wave Body Positivity "advocates" who screams about fatphobia as soon as a man is not attracted to their fat bodies. Whilst I do not condone men who straight away dump their female partners for hulking themselves up, it is however very important to anyone to speak with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife when you have to undergo a significant physical change from the person you used to look when you started to get together. The same way I would look funny at any girlfriend I've been living with for a long time if she suddenly decide to either dye her hair green or scarlet red, to undergo a boob job or a BBL without asking what I would think about, or to lose 100 pounds or gain as much while I have been absent for professional reasons, your partners has perfectly right to feel worried if you decide someday to physically change yourselves into something that doesn't turn them on. It is what it is.

Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lets be honest - 99% of guys that say they prefer one or the other would absolutely settle for either one!

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally, it’s not muscular but soft tone for lack of a better term. Decent rack, not big in the bootay.

Women are the same, not all like muscular men
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Muscle doesn't turn me off or look masculine but being overly lean does. A girl that's kinda beefy but has enough fat to not show definition is way more feminine than say, a bikini competitor who's at like 12% bf.

But i have an honest question and I'm not trying to be confrontational at all.. if you have an issue w/men not liking muscle, why don't you just not date those kind of men?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)

Gimme a sec whilst I ask Ketanji Jackson what a female is...
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think they like a toned look but not overly muscular like some IFBB pros in the physique and above levels.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew