Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    To sum it up in one sentence... Generally, heterosexual males do not find 'roid muscles in females attractive.
    So are you trying to say is homos like roid muscle females?!!! That makes no sense whatsoever. Homos like males!!!!
    Last edited by thediabolical; 07-22-2008 at 12:45 PM.
    so i have done it all...now what?!

thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500)
    softer taste....

Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Much better.
    I do prefer this size.

I wear wolf t-shirts The Squatch's Avatar
    The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thediabolical View Post
    Or Monica?!.....

She's got one hell of a physique.
    My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels.

She asked, 'What's on TV?'

I said, 'Dust.'

And then the fight started...

vegeta900018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    When chicks have 16-17 inch arms, brick jaws, and huge veiny legs that is not sexy. But each to their own.

If women want to bulk up and look like men then thats up to them.
    its impossible for a woman to look like that without roids

no matter how hard a woman tries, if she doesnt take roids she can never get muscles large enough to make her unattractive.

dont worry girls. as long as you dont take roids, you can workout all day and every rep will only make you more attractive (never less)

i wish i could find pictures of "squat girl" but her legs are extremely sexy and she squats more than most guys. she doesnt take roids so as long as you never take roids you should be fine.

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is very true! Even though some of these woman have a bit more muscle than I'm going for....I still "admire" their dedication and results!

Originally Posted by vegeta900018 View Post
    its impossible for a woman to look like that without roids

no matter how hard a woman tries, if she doesnt take roids she can never get muscles large enough to make her unattractive.

dont worry girls. as long as you dont take roids, you can workout all day and every rep will only make you more attractive (never less)

i wish i could find pictures of "squat girl" but her legs are extremely sexy and she squats more than most guys. she doesnt take roids so as long as you never take roids you should be fine.
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

MACA makes you lift heavier than ever and hornier than a beast...I LOVE MACA!

DESCRIMINATION S*CKS...BUT FABULOUSNESS TRUMPS ALL!

JAWS22 is my BF...yeah...ya heard it right!
    Thanks BB.COM!

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not generally a fan of it myself.

Also, it's really dumb the way some of you are saying that guys who don't care for muscular females are insecure/out of shape/afraid of getting their ass kicked/whatever. Everyone has their own taste.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TxTreb88 View Post
    you look perfect to me!
    nice line bro.. it worked for me...
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Not generally a fan of it myself.

Also, it's really dumb the way some of you are saying that guys who don't care for muscular females are insecure/out of shape/afraid of getting their ass kicked/whatever. Everyone has their own taste.
    It's true that everyone has their own personal preference but we were referring to the men who make blanket statements about muscular or strong women in general. I've met a number of men that swear that any man who likes muscular women must be gay...I'm merely saying men who are intimidated by or put off by strong women are weak themselves. If you're not attracted to muscular/strong women fine, but to generalize that they're all manish or unattractive in general(not just personally) is childing or "dumb" to use your own eloquent phrasing.

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    nice line bro.. it worked for me...
    Whoa there killer, you're messing with his mojo...
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't know if the first woman really counts but I'd gladly call each one of those women breakfast...
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any man who is actually into lifting weights/being healthy will respect a women who is a little more muscular than the average female.

In fact, I trained this girl last night with big ol monster thighs and calves and just couldn't stop staring away. And yes, I made her do SLDL's and lying leg curls... hehe.

But honestly, women who are "fit" or even figure girls are pretty attractive.

but if you are ugly, you're ugly, no helping that.
    **Voted Misc's Quickest Whip**
    I put clever quotes in my sig to make me appear more intellectual than I actually am

Originally Posted by 1987GN View Post
    Any man who is actually into lifting weights/being healthy will respect a women who is a little more muscular than the average female.

In fact, I trained this girl last night with big ol monster thighs and calves and just couldn't stop staring away. And yes, I made her do SLDL's and lying leg curls... hehe.

But honestly, women who are "fit" or even figure girls are pretty attractive.

but if you are ugly, you're ugly, no helping that.
    Well said, muscles or no and ugly person is ugly. If you haven't noticed we have a lot of people who don't post their faces, there's a reason for this.

I need a drool guard. One thing I've noticed is some of these fitness women or body builder women have some of the finest a$$es I've had the pleasure of drooling over.

1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Well said, muscles or no and ugly person is ugly. If you haven't noticed we have a lot of people who don't post their faces, there's a reason for this.

I need a drool guard. One thing I've noticed is some of these fitness women or body builder women have some of the finest a$$es I've had the pleasure of drooling over.
    Yeah, I do wonder about those that post no faces...

strong butterface perhaps.

I'd like to see tifftiff's face. Few others as well.

Especiall that little french number that is around here...mmm
    I put clever quotes in my sig to make me appear more intellectual than I actually am

The gangster of Spain Silvio Dante's Avatar
    Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    Men, like strong women, maybe not extreme Iris Kyle muscular, but fit, firm, and strong
    Men are confident in their masculinity and are not afraid of strong women

BOYS like soft and round, it's usually an insecurity thing.

Boys are afraid of strong women, because they feel they cannot "control them"

Sure, many top bb'ing women, in stage condition (which is what mainstream sees) lose their facial fat and begin to look skeletal in the face, or 'masculine'.
    But have you ever seen Lenda Murray offseason, Beautiful woman.

Everyone has their own taste, but you'll find that most guys who go "oooh, that's gross" are thinking "onstage super low bodyfat" faces.
    And many of them are simply afraid of what they do not understand.
    Ask any guy who has stepped onstage though, and you'll get another answer.
    Most men that bodybuild always go out with non fitness women. ( Not all but most that i've seen don't date women like them ) They might respect her hard work, but i seen alot of those bodybuilding women say they don't date much. But it is 2008 so maybe things have changed.

Men like all type of women and just because they don't like buff women doesn't mean they are insecure, it just means that's not his type of woman he's attracted to.
    Some like Skinny women, fit women, huge buff bodybuilding women, chubby, and just all out fat.
    True Spartan

Pope of the Black Knight's

The gangster of Spain Silvio Dante's Avatar
    Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, I do wonder about those that post no faces...

strong butterface perhaps.

I'd like to see tifftiff's face. Few others as well.

Especiall that little french number that is around here...mmm
    Not everyone want'
    s to show their face for future reasons. You never know what stalker or problem you can have. Plus they aren't looking for e boyfriends so they don't give a damn if people think they're ugly or not.
    True Spartan

Pope of the Black Knight's

Originally Posted by Silvio Dante View Post
    Most men that bodybuild always go out with non fitness women. ( Not all but most that i've seen don't date women like them ) They might respect her hard work, but i seen alot of those bodybuilding women say they don't date much. But it is 2008 so maybe things have changed.

Men like all type of women and just because they don't like buff women doesn't mean they are insecure, it just means that's not his type of woman he's attracted to.
    Some like Skinny women, fit women, huge buff bodybuilding women, chubby, and just all out fat.
    Personally I've dated mostly non fitness women and I think that's one of the changes I'm making, a fellow gym rat and somebody who's willing to ride my ass when I start slacking would be nice not just the obvious physical benefits...

Not everyone want'
    s to show their face for future reasons. You never know what stalker or problem you can have. Plus they aren't looking for e boyfriends so they don't give a damn if people think they're ugly or not.
    Calm down turbo.

Not everyone want'
    If they do not care if people think they are ugly or not they why not post them?

It takes more effort to not show your face than to just take a regular ol pic.

brb takin face pics

If they do not care if people think they are ugly or not they why not post them?

It takes more effort to not show your face than to just take a regular ol pic.

brb takin face pics
    I'll keep my face out of this ty.

hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there is absolutely nothing sexier than a lady who likes to bust ass in the gym. Some men may be a little intimidated by a women with a little more muscle mass than themselves, but i am sure the majority of men out there prefer a woman who takes care of themself. Personally, i drool everytime i watch American Gladiators. Those women look amazing
    It's pronounced Canada, and no I haven't

probably not even aware Death-S's Avatar
    Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like muscle on a women im not gonna lie but i dont like a TON of muscles like over built women. my preference is toned to some muscles. ahhh perfect
    "Everything not saved will be lost." - Nintendo 'Quit Screen' Message
    "When you look big, you get big. simple math." - Albert Einstein

OEF X-XI, XII-XIII

Semiola1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semiola1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semiola1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semiola1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semiola1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semiola1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semiola1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semiola1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semiola1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semiola1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semiola1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Personally I don't like girls with strong 6 packs, or lats or overlly big/toned arms.

My gf has a 6 pack, lats, and has recieved complements from fitness models about her arms. I tolerate those features bcos a) I like her b) she retains her femininity c) they arn't that bad.

She jokingly pays me out about being fat. And I say to her "I can't say anything back because you care about how you look." (I care but not as much as her bcos my bodyimage is good).

So she replies "You don't want to say I have fat legs and a fat bum?" (she has stereotypical saddle bag legs and a womans bum).

I reply "If I was going to pay out anything it would be your 6 pack bcos it isn't feminine, I like your ass and legs because its a natural womans shape"

I prefer feminine girls even though the girl I'm with is a mix. Don't ask me how she has a 6 pack and a fat bum and legs... She goes to the gym alot and does those body pump and other classes. She used to weigh 75kg now she weighs 65 (she is a good height for a woman) from a change in diet and gym work (I didn't know her when she was 75kg).

Basically, what I'm saying is that it is extremely rare to find a partner that has the perfect body for you. It's also rare to find someone who won't go out with a girl purely bcos she is too muscly.
    I'm a good example of a guy saying one thing (he doesn't like muscly girls) and doing another (going out with a girl that looks like she rows regularly) and there are heaps of us. Therefore, do what you want with your body because your opinion matters most.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can easily be attracted to the more muscular women, but i think the problem with a lot of ordinary guys is that they dont see muscular women on a regular basis. Even walking around in my everyday life, I RARELY see really fit women. I have to be at teh gym for that, and even then there is only a few there. the rest look like they are newer to the game...

its easy for the male members of bb.com to be attracted to muscular once on this site because there are tons of you on here who look great! trust me, as a new member, it really opens your eyes..

some of you are genetic freaks, and hard workers...dangerous combo!
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    It's true that everyone has their own personal preference but we were referring to the men who make blanket statements about muscular or strong women in general. I've met a number of men that swear that any man who likes muscular women must be gay...I'm merely saying men who are intimidated by or put off by strong women are weak themselves. If you're not attracted to muscular/strong women fine, but to generalize that they're all manish or unattractive in general(not just personally) is childing or "dumb" to use your own eloquent phrasing.

Whoa there killer, you're messing with his mojo...
    fool you are 132lbs... I can't hear you.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bambifox View Post
    Wut about a woman who can place you in a chokehold with her thighs?
    I'm strangely comfortable with that thought...

O.P - I think when you mention goals like 'get more muscular' to people, they tend to naturally think of an extreme scenario [eg - the roided up bodybuilding chicks]. I reckon when you're at you're goals, those same guys that have said all that will end up drooling over you.

What people say they want in front of other people, and what they actually desire are usually quite different... for example, I'm sure you've had friends who've said they 'don't like muscular men'... but when a guy with an athletic build walks by, they nearly walk into a pole gawking, yes?
    Y'know... i just like to lift heavy stuff

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hurdle68612 View Post
    there is absolutely nothing sexier than a lady who likes to bust ass in the gym. Some men may be a little intimidated by a women with a little more muscle mass than themselves, but i am sure the majority of men out there prefer a woman who takes care of themself. Personally, i drool everytime i watch American Gladiators. Those women look amazing
    x2! as I've said in previous threads of this nature, it's a huge turn on for me b/c we as guys know how hard it is to get the body we want in the gym, and just a girl actually lifting weights (no pink dbs, or just running cardio for mindless amounts of time) and putting forth the effort is a major turn-on for me.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As long as the woman looks natural (i.e. not a steroid user) there is no such thing as too big for me. "TheDiabolical" has posted some of my favorites. Of course, I'm attracted to less muscular and non-muscular women too. I pretty much love 'em all.

As far as being too muscular to get a date, what a joke. Some guys will be turned off by it but you don't want them anyway. The very fit women I know can have their pick of guys and pretty much have to fight them off.

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like the fairly lean toned look, some abs are nice. nothing past the fitness model build for me. not contest shape, but more of the off season fitness model look.