Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jmh80 View Post
    Stop hanging out with manlets that carry Guggi bags.

Just sayin'
    pfhhhhshghhh i don't do that anymore. i've really changed. i'm a new person.

PRADA MESSENGER BAGS ONLY.
    i was not issued a rule 12 violation
    whole foods is my obsession
    i have never been pulled over by a cop
    i kissed a girl and i liked it
    my favorite word is "gorgeous" and i use it frequently
    i am obsessed with the misc RH section
    hulk hogan doesn't like me
    i love crashing hotel staff 80s parties
    once i set up a myspace account for my taxi driver
    i got free starbucks today

Jmh80 is my e-BF with a BTC

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Perhaps a look in this thread might help

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5416463

You will hear from women who want to build big natural muscles and the men who adore them, as much as it isn't the "social norm" there are many men that find big muscle beautiful and sexy!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) precisou2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109284761

and go read the thread within the above thread's first post... this is too funny LOL

this guy has a lack of self-esteem towards muscled woman

edit: shoot the thread was removed... well I'll be damned lol

ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Muscles on females

I hope you don't think I'm looking for a date or boyfriend good lord NO

I was just asking.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your comments. I found some of the general attitude ( about muscles on females))of guys around me (in my life)to be a little deflating and a downer but then I look at them and I understand that its intimidating to be around a goal oriented person.

I have a long way to go . I can only achieve today if I follow direction and stay focused.

If I didn't have the ability to ask these questions I don't think I would be able to stay inspired thank you for all your encouragement and comments.

Have a wonderful day!!!

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    PERFECTION!!!! I want this BOD!!!!!! Thanks for inspiring us "wannabeeeees"

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    You can obtain a nice muscular, lean look and still look feminine...it should never matter what anyone else thinks

Thanks blueshoe and bambifox for the sweet words...you girls are awesome!!

Here's some examples of my physique. I compete at 108 - 110 lbs all natural and don't consider myself too muscular...but I've never been one to care what anyone thinks LOL!!

bb physique

figure physique

off season

Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

MACA makes you lift heavier than ever and hornier than a beast...I LOVE MACA!

DESCRIMINATION S*CKS...BUT FABULOUSNESS TRUMPS ALL!

JAWS22 is my BF...yeah...ya heard it right!
    Thanks BB.COM!

*dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't like overly muscular women personally, but when I say that I mean bulky types.

Kimm you look great your physique is lean when you flex but shapely anf feminine when you don't. When I see your pics I can't help but admire all you've done.

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Muscular women are beautiful. Now the hormone altered and juiced women out there...some men love them but not my speed. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a muscular athletic woman though.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dimepiece View Post
    pfhhhhshghhh i don't do that anymore. i've really changed. i'm a new person.

PRADA MESSENGER BAGS ONLY.
    Yeah, man purse or nothing!
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ToraAdams View Post
    I have probably asked 20 guys young and old about females with muscles they have all said they like round and soft. Toned only!!! WTF?

when I mention some of my aspirations many of my dude friends have said mostly the same thing horrified
    "your not going to become a bodybuilder are you?".

This makes no sense to me I personally find muscles of females to be magnificent I absolutely love very muscular arms and shoulders.

Their opinions were all the same , that a woman should look feminine to them muscles are not feminine.

I think female muscle resembles are warrioresess appearance. An ability to push through body restrictions and accomplish very difficult physical goals.

I don't want to feel restricted because of what men think is feminine but i don't at all want to be looked at as an unattractive woman.

I hope that this post didn't offend anyone as I have such admiration for female body builders. I just wonder about stryopypes and judgements woman have to go through to even have been motivated to enter this sport.
    ok- r these guys u asked bbuilders, seems to me that theyr not, because espeacialy guys who bb love women who and r built, i love women who r into the same things such as getting into shape and living the awesome lifestle of bodybuilding- so i would not worry about those few who dont think its attracive, beacause to me it just adds to ur beatifull shaped bodies any way.
    ps, im a male so thats my perspective.

the body can acheive what the mind can conceive-

chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Toned girls are great, but having a bit of muscle mass is good, but the roided up chicks are just plain grotesque.

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    toned girls. some build. i'm in heaven
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
    Toned girls are great, but having a bit of muscle mass is good, but the roided up chicks are just plain grotesque.
    You know, a lot of women don't like the look of roided-up men either. :P

KIM, gurl, you look sexy and amazing! An inspiration to us all!

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post

“Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So far all the girls in this thread are gorgeous. OP don't worry about what some guys will think if you hit the weights (real men won't be worried). I find that I am more attracted to a girl who has a lot of ambition and drive. Besides, you only have one life to reach for your goals.

Go for it.
    Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

-Thomas Edison

scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont dig them big bodybuilder girls. I like more the fitness model competitor type

MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love it when women got muscular and defined legs :-)

Clatico is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Clatico is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Clatico is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Clatico is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Clatico is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Clatico is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Clatico is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Clatico is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Clatico is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Clatico is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Clatico is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    guys see female bodybuilding competitions on TV and think that a girl who lifts will someday look remotely close to that. truth is, girls don't produce enough testosterone naturally to get very bulky.

thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500)
    What I love and adore...and can't get enough of.......

That is muscle!!!
    Last edited by thediabolical; 07-22-2008 at 07:27 AM.
    so i have done it all...now what?!

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yup...that's the bod I'm going for...lean and shapely! Great example of bbing female in all of her splendid hotnesss glory!

Originally Posted by thediabolical View Post
    What I love and adore...and can't get enough of.......

That is muscle!!!
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

Thanks BB.COM!

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Men, like strong women, maybe not extreme Iris Kyle muscular, but fit, firm, and strong
    Men are confident in their masculinity and are not afraid of strong women

BOYS like soft and round, it's usually an insecurity thing.

Boys are afraid of strong women, because they feel they cannot "control them"

Sure, many top bb'ing women, in stage condition (which is what mainstream sees) lose their facial fat and begin to look skeletal in the face, or 'masculine'.
    But have you ever seen Lenda Murray offseason, Beautiful woman.

Everyone has their own taste, but you'll find that most guys who go "oooh, that's gross" are thinking "onstage super low bodyfat" faces.
    And many of them are simply afraid of what they do not understand.
    Ask any guy who has stepped onstage though, and you'll get another answer.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    Men, like strong women, maybe not extreme Iris Kyle muscular, but fit, firm, and strong

Sure, many top bb'ing women, in stage condition (which is what mainstream sees) lose their facial fat and begin to look skeletal in the face, or 'masculine'.

Everyone has their own taste, but you'll find that most guys who go "oooh, that's gross" are thinking "onstage super low bodyfat" faces.
    Very well said!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally, I don't like a muscled woman. I'd say "Jessica Biel in Blade Trinity" is pretty close to perfection. I wouldn't want any more muscles though.

Most guys (if not all) that I know are the same. Obviously opinions will differ here because its a BODYBUILDING website though.

No worries, IRL the majority of females I know don't like overly muscled guys, some would even describe it as "gross".

Every one is different, some folks are attracted to average builds, some to skinny builds, some to fat builds, and some to muscular builds.

Regardless of what other people think you should do what makes you happy, and you'll find someone that likes you for who you are.

Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post

Honestly I have to agree, I've never understood the fear of or dislike shown towards strong women. Back in high school I dated a volleyball player for a short time, this woman was a beast (in a good way) 6'3 and she had upper body strength like nobody's business. To this day I still run into her around town and find myself drooling a little. Strong women, muscular women, etc can be beautiful. I mean look at "Benchpress Barbie", her pictures and posters were up all over the place for a while and men drooled over this mighty might of a woman.

Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Honestly I have to agree, I've never understood the fear of or dislike shown towards strong women. Back in high school I dated a volleyball player for a short time, this woman was a beast (in a good way) 6'3 and she had upper body strength like nobody's business. To this day I still run into her around town and find myself drooling a little. Strong women, muscular women, etc can be beautiful. I mean look at "Benchpress Barbie", her pictures and posters were up all over the place for a while and men drooled over this mighty might of a woman.
    Wut about a woman who can place you in a chokehold with her thighs?

Thanks BB.COM!

I wear wolf t-shirts The Squatch's Avatar
    The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think comfort in one's own skin and self-confidence is sexy. If, for you, that means having more muscle than "the norm", then screw "the norm". Personally, I find fit/muscular women attractive. Regardless if it's figure, fitness, bb, or just a regular chickie... if they carry themselves with self-confidence and are happy with themselves, that's what's important.

Originally Posted by bambifox View Post
    Wut about a woman who can place you in a chokehold with her thighs?
    If my head is between her thighs and she still has control over her muscles/movements then I've lost my touch.

valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valpo2518 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    If my head is between her thighs and she still has control over her muscles/movements then I've lost my touch.

LOL!!

thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500)
    Is this too muscular?!....

I wear wolf t-shirts The Squatch's Avatar
    The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Squatch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is this too muscular?!....

Not for me, I think Britt Miller is gorgeous.

Or Monica?!.....

Ya...that's a bit much for my personal taste...but hey...great progress MONICA!

Or Monica?!.....

Thanks BB.COM!