Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Guys in general don't like muscles?

I have probably asked 20 guys young and old about females with muscles they have all said they like round and soft. Toned only!!! WTF?

when I mention some of my aspirations many of my dude friends have said mostly the same thing horrified
    "your not going to become a bodybuilder are you?".

This makes no sense to me I personally find muscles of females to be magnificent I absolutely love very muscular arms and shoulders.

Their opinions were all the same , that a woman should look feminine to them muscles are not feminine.

I think female muscle resembles are warrioresess appearance. An ability to push through body restrictions and accomplish very difficult physical goals.

I don't want to feel restricted because of what men think is feminine but i don't at all want to be looked at as an unattractive woman.

I hope that this post didn't offend anyone as I have such admiration for female body builders. I just wonder about stryopypes and judgements woman have to go through to even have been motivated to enter this sport.

TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you look perfect to me!
    i owe betting reps to:

nuggets/lakers bet:
    Muskle

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When chicks have 16-17 inch arms, brick jaws, and huge veiny legs that is not sexy. But each to their own.

If women want to bulk up and look like men then thats up to them.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i just don't want to be with a chick that can kick my ass.
    i owe betting reps to:

nuggets/lakers bet:
    Muskle

K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think when you ask guys those questions or tell them about goals to compete, they assume you are talking about the huge extreme bodybuilding women, because that is what most of them have seen from the media. Even women who compete in fitness and figure look a lot different on stage when they are posing and tanned and have been prepping for that contest, than they do off-stage, when they are in normal clothes, not covered in tanning spray, and not posing. I think when they say, "Oh you aren't going to get too huge right?" they are misunderstanding.
    Also, it depends on the type of men you are talking to. Most men I know (if not all) who train or bodybuild, find women with muscles attractive, and are even impressed because they know how much dedication to training and diet it takes. Just like how I do not find an "average" looking guy attractive, but some of my friends don't mind this. I hear a lot of my male friends commented on women who do not have any muscle, either they are very thin women or curvy women.

BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think you are asking the wrong guys. Look at Kimm4. She is posting pics in the @ss and leg threads and guys are falling all over themselves. I would say she is muscular (not just "toned").

Really if you want a hard muscular body go for it! There are guys out there that will appreciate your hard work and find you extremely attractive.

Just a side note, most girls are not gonna get huge unless they are taking vitamin S. I know there are some gentically gifted women out there that have huge muscles without the supplementation but they are a small minority.

MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Who gives a damn what guys think and WHY? All bodies have muscles, but most women never develop theirs' so as they age,their bodies deteriorate at a more rapid rate and are more susceptible to debilitating disease. IMO, there are some women with muscular development that are just outright HOT,not like the anorexic-looking cardio bunnies.. Then there are those who may take it to an extreme. IMHO, what makes any person 'sexy' is just being who they are, not playing some role, and not worrying what others think. What others think of me is none of my business and definitely does not define me as a person.
    MountainSong

Our greatest freedom is to discipline ourselves.

Life is lived looking forward, but understood only by looking backward.

"Absorb what is useful; reject what is useless."Bruce Lee

BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kimm4, hope you don't mind me using you as an example

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BlueShoe View Post
    Kimm4, hope you don't mind me using you as an example
    AND a GREAT example indeed! She competes and is totally lean and muscular and HOT as HELL!!!

OP, I bet if you ask those same guys what they thought of Cameron Diaz or Jennifer Biel...you'd watch their tongues fall out! That's because their perception of female bodybuilders are the steroid using, vainy freakish looking kind that is soon fading out! Go for it girl...BODYBUILDING WOMAN ARE HOT!!!!!
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

MACA makes you lift heavier than ever and hornier than a beast...I LOVE MACA!

DESCRIMINATION S*CKS...BUT FABULOUSNESS TRUMPS ALL!

JAWS22 is my BF...yeah...ya heard it right!
    Thanks BB.COM!

Keep my pimp hand strong SimplyTheBest's Avatar
    SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10) SimplyTheBest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    some will find you attractive, some wont, that's life. i dont walk into the grocery store hoping that every single female thinks i'm handsome and wants to jump me. that's not realistic. just do you.

Taken and not looking LatinaLoca's Avatar
    LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinaLoca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do it for yourself, not for them. Allowing other people's opinions of your body to affect you to the point where you don't even want to attempt your own goals is self defeating. If a partner cannot appreciate who you are on the inside and out they are a waste of your time .
    Sheepdog # 16
    ...she's an angel with no halo and one wing in the fire...
    ~If you can't bother to thank somebody for the help they gave don't bother asking for it again.~
    TwiloMike, never forgotten. RIP
    "Strength and power are only gained through perseverance." Tryn2getstrong

eviliron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eviliron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eviliron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eviliron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eviliron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eviliron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eviliron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eviliron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I for one think women with muscles is very sexy and don't care if they are bigger or stronger then me.

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ToraAdams View Post
    I have probably asked 20 guys young and old about females with muscles they have all said they like round and soft. Toned only!!! WTF?

when I mention some of my aspirations many of my dude friends have said mostly the same thing horrified

This makes no sense to me I personally find muscles of females to be magnificent I absolutely love very muscular arms and shoulders.

Their opinions were all the same , that a woman should look feminine to them muscles are not feminine.

I think female muscle resembles are warrioresess appearance. An ability to push through body restrictions and accomplish very difficult physical goals.

I don't want to feel restricted because of what men think is feminine but i don't at all want to be looked at as an unattractive woman.

I hope that this post didn't offend anyone as I have such admiration for female body builders. I just wonder about stryopypes and judgements woman have to go through to even have been motivated to enter this sport.
    Everyone has their likes and dislikes..this being a bb/fitness site you will find more guys who like that build on average, as well as those who don't, as SimplyTheBest says don't think everyone has to find you attractive..such is life.

I think male sexuality is not very well understood. I am not spokesman for males worldwide, but here is my honest take on females and muscles.

I am attracted to femininity in a woman. That includes physical appearance and personality. I believe men and women are complementary in this respect and that is the basis for my attraction to women...I am masculine in my looks and personality and she is the opposite, simple as that. Muscles can be seen as masculine, if you can understand that attraction is based on complimentary opposites, then it is pretty understandable that men for the most part do not like muscular bodybuilding women. Not universal, but I think a female bodybuilder would be lower on the spectrum of what a majority of men want.

There are plenty of guys in BB who absolutely love female muscles, keep doing what you love and keep at it!

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bambifox View Post
    AND a GREAT example indeed! She competes and is totally lean and muscular and HOT as HELL!!!

OP, I bet if you ask those same guys what they thought of Cameron Diaz or Jennifer Biel...you'd watch their tongues fall out! That's because their perception of female bodybuilders are the steroid using, vainy freakish looking kind that is soon fading out! Go for it girl...BODYBUILDING WOMAN ARE HOT!!!!!
    Jennifer Biel was stunning in Blade 3. She had that strong yet sexy kind of physique, fairly big shoulders for a girl, yet a petite waist.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can obtain a nice muscular, lean look and still look feminine...it should never matter what anyone else thinks

Thanks blueshoe and bambifox for the sweet words...you girls are awesome!!

Here's some examples of my physique. I compete at 108 - 110 lbs all natural and don't consider myself too muscular...but I've never been one to care what anyone thinks LOL!!

bb physique

figure physique

off season

homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) homerun16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There is nothing wrong with a woman with muscles. As long as it is natural and it comes from hard work at the gym. When they get the muscles from the juice and hgh now there is nothing sexy about that.

Putting the muscle mass on the right way can be very sexy!

Lettin my inner child out SeaJules's Avatar
    SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000)
    my friend, who is a state champion looks like what you describe but when we go out together, the men LOVE her!

Just stay motivated man, you've got a whole team here rooting for you!- Tikibeast

I'm a work in progress. Be patient.

Arachibutyrophobia is Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LatinaLoca View Post
    Do it for yourself, not for them. Allowing other people's opinions of your body to affect you to the point where you don't even want to attempt your own goals is self defeating. If a partner cannot appreciate who you are on the inside and out they are a waste of your time .
    x2.

That goes for anything else. Like the line in Fight Club: "you are not your f'ing khaki's".

(Or you are not your physique.)
    RIP Dad

Got an engineering question? We can help:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158772523

is a b!tch in real life! steph0823's Avatar
    steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly who cares what other people think. do it for yourself and then that right person will come when you least expect it. Prime example.... I work with this guy in my medical clinic and he is always working for a girlfriend, but now he has given up, he says he is going to focus on work, working out and going to school and when that girl is ready to fall into his arms no matter where it is he will know it.

Somone is going to like you for you, and that is everything the whole total package. Muscles are sexy on guys and girls so keep doing your thing girl!
    I think... therefore I can

Aimahn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aimahn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aimahn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aimahn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aimahn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aimahn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aimahn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aimahn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aimahn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aimahn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aimahn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it depends on the guy, most of the smaller guys who dont work out much or aren't that big don't like muscles that are that visible because subconsciously its a little intimidating. but likewise im sure you wouldn't be attracted to very skinny guys either so it works it self out.

Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ToraAdams View Post

Quit talking to retard guys.

I totally respect anyone willing to go the miles required to compete.

BTW - quit worrying what some retard dude thinks. The few pics you have up look pretty good.
    Now - get to the booty and boob thread and start posting pictures!
    RIP Dad

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jmh80 View Post
    Quit talking to retard guys.

I totally respect anyone willing to go the miles required to compete.

BTW - quit worrying what some retard dude thinks. The few pics you have up look pretty good.
    Now - get to the booty and boob thread and start posting pictures!
    Well I will just quote him since that is exactly what I was going to say.

x10 on your posting in the a$$, leg and boob thread

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love women with muscles. I like a vascular woman with veisn rippling everywhere, not buff.

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JAWS22 View Post
    I love women with muscles. I like a vascular woman with veisn rippling everywhere, not buff.
    Dude you just love women in general. lol

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There is a huge difference between figure competitions and bodybuilding competitions.
    Girls in figure competitions are very lean and have a lot of muscle.
    Girls in bodybuilding competitions are HUGE and manly (from enhancing drugs) and do not look girly.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i love muscular woman. in college where i worked out, there was this girl who worked out there who i dubbed "ripped chick" i soooooooo wanted to talk to her, but was way too shy and she always was in the zone.
    so i never went for it. but she had amazing arms and calves that were so awesome, i wanted to breed with her. true story.

Originally Posted by E90335i View Post
    i love muscular woman. in college where i worked out, there was this girl who worked out there who i dubbed "ripped chick" i soooooooo wanted to talk to her, but was way too shy and she always was in the zone.
    so i never went for it. but she had amazing arms and calves that were so awesome, i wanted to breed with her. true story.
    I hear ya. I saw a blonde at a wine bar here a few weeks ago that must have been pretty close from a competition that was just damn good looking.

I choded out. Same ole story.
    RIP Dad

FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500)
    I wouldn't mind something like markus ruhl's wife.. just sayin.

dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dunkonu9 View Post
    Dude you just love women in general. lol
    lol!!!

for every man who doesn't like a muscular woman there are a bunch of others who do. do what makes you feel beautiful and confident! my guy friends are currently worrying that i am going to turn into a "man" now that i am lifting more. these are my guy friends who make it to the gym 3x a week and run half a mile on the treadmill and only work their biceps because they're too busy spending quality time at margarita mondays and taco tuesdays. i think they're worried that soon i'll win all the friday-night arm wrestling matches.
    i was not issued a rule 12 violation
    whole foods is my obsession
    i have never been pulled over by a cop
    i kissed a girl and i liked it
    my favorite word is "gorgeous" and i use it frequently
    i am obsessed with the misc RH section
    hulk hogan doesn't like me
    i love crashing hotel staff 80s parties
    once i set up a myspace account for my taxi driver
    i got free starbucks today

Jmh80 is my e-BF with a BTC

Originally Posted by dimepiece View Post
    lol!!!

for every man who doesn't like a muscular woman there are a bunch of others who do. do what makes you feel beautiful and confident! my guy friends are currently worrying that i am going to turn into a "man" now that i am lifting more. these are my guy friends who make it to the gym 3x a week and run half a mile on the treadmill and only work their biceps because they're too busy spending quality time at margarita mondays and taco tuesdays. i think they're worried that soon i'll win all the friday-night arm wrestling matches.
    Stop hanging out with manlets that carry Guggi bags.

Just sayin'
    RIP Dad