Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    It hurt my endurance a bit yesterday, but my strength was way up. As soon as I can get youtube to cooperate, I'll post the workout. My leg workout today should be interesting though...

Instead of doing the traditional 5 days low carb, 2 days carb-up, I'm thinking about doing a 3 day low carb, 1 day carb-up split... that way it will coincide better with my workouts...

Day 1 - WO (carb-up)
    Day 2 - WO (no carb)
    Day 3 - WO (no carb)
    Day 4 - Off (no carb)
    repeat...

There is a mid-week carb-up option listed in the AD ebook... it would basically be a version of that, and it should keep me from having ****ty workouts.
    if you're doing it that way, why not try the scivation lean mass diet.

personally, doing 3 days no carb and then a carb day would have me feeling like **** all the time. i'd just start going into ketosis on day 3 and then have a huge carb day.... .talk about headaches and mood swings!

the longer you go with no carbs, your energy starts to get better as you switch over to using fats. but you need to go longer inbetween carb ups. 3 days is not enough time..... just my opinion from my experience with no carb dieting
    Last edited by SDFlip; 07-16-2008 at 10:22 AM.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SDFlip View Post
    He said (in his other log) that it's not interesting because you can't go "free" on your carbup days, which is the fun part in the AD diet.

----

Hola : I think using this regimen would be counterproductive as it would kick you out of ketosis, then it would take you 2-3 days to get back at it...

Maybe have a PWO shake with 15-20g fast-acting carbs, then go back to your AD.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hood's carb countdown milk is AN AWESOME solution for your milk cravings bro -- look into it!

As far as your symptoms go -- hunger in the first few days is normal, try not counting calories and just eating as much FAT (not protein or carbs) as you need to. Also, try eating as many animal products over all other forms of fat.

The symptoms will go away, try upping the greenie in your diet for a little bit -- you'll be surprised at how much fat and calories you can get away with while losing BF doing KETO.

I'd say 9-10% bf is about right -- great number.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    He said (in his other log) that it's not interesting because you can't go "free" on your carbup days, which is the fun part in the AD diet.

----

Hola : I think using this regimen would be counterproductive as it would kick you out of ketosis, then it would take you 2-3 days to get back at it...

The thing is, at hola's weight, size and BF he can get away with big carbups more often and still have the great results for KETO. though I agree with what you're saying in essence.

also hola, I think it would be beneficial to go 7-14 days with no carb up and unlimited fat caloried to really become adapted....it will serve you well IMO.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Themenace View Post
    subbed! nice to see another great log from you!

the ad sound like a very interesting diet!

Greez
    Glad to have you along!

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Hola, you ever try Carb Control Milk? That might help solve your carb/milk problem. GL!
    Nope... I've never heard of it actually... sounds interesting though.

personally, doing 3 days no carb and then a carb day would have me feeling like **** all the time. i'd just start going into ketosis on day 3 and then have a huge carb day.... .talk about headaches and mood swings!

the longer you go with no carbs, your energy starts to get better as you switch over to using fats. but you need to go longer inbetween carb ups. 3 days is not enough time..... just my opinion from my experience with no carb dieting
    Whats the scivation lean mass diet?

Hmmm... I'll have to think it over... maybe just give it a shot and see how I feel. It might work, it might not... only one way to find out.

----

Here's the quote I found...

"The goal on the Atkins Diet is to get you in a state called Ketosis. To get you in ketosis you need to eat less than 20g carbs daily.

On the Anabolic Diet: 30g of carbs a day, with carb loading, you?re not in ketosis. Dr. Di Pasquale, author of the Anabolic Diet, said in an Interview on Testosterone Nation: ?Staying in a ketogenic state means you haven?t adapted to the diet. If ketones are being excreted in the urine (which is how you determine ketosis by using ?keto-sticks?) then you?re not utilizing ketones for energy efficiently. Someone using fat for fuel shouldn?t have ketones in their urine.[..] Ketosis is very catabolic.
    Thoughts?
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thoughts?
    Good question. I have all e-books written by Dr Di Pasquale, will try to check into that tonight.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Glad to have you along!

Nope... I've never heard of it actually... sounds interesting though.

Whats the scivation lean mass diet?

Hmmm... I'll have to think it over... maybe just give it a shot and see how I feel. It might work, it might not... only one way to find out.

Here's the quote I found...

Thoughts?

Keto is catabolic - - exactly what you want...to lose fat. KETO is also protein sparring, more so IMO than a carb based diet with immaculate carb timing. The goal for KETO is to carb up at the moment when the catabolism becomes a problem (you'll know because you'll feel like poop)
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do the palumbo diet
    180lb
    Squat: 465
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 545

Originally Posted by gainmusclefast View Post
    do the palumbo diet
    Bad idea unless you're on test.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Has anyone else experienced an INSANE amount of hunger in the first few days of the AD? I barely got any sleep last night and I finally got up and ate a can of tuna and 4 oz milk... it seemed to help a little bit. I think I've got a cold though... my nose has been running like crazy, I've been sneezing non-stop, and my whole body aches, including my head and especially my back... I'm feeling pretty ****ty right now. Hopefully I'll feel better after I take a nap.
    i was the same way man, and i did a carb up every week during my keto

i still remember eating 1000 calories and still being extremely hunger

i guess i never became fat adapted even though i was in ketosis and after 4

4 weeks i had to switch back

hopefully u can figure out something that stops this hunger

(and yes i ate veggies)

here is an old keto shake i use to make, the only thing that filled me up

1scoop of choclate whey, 2 tablespoons of peanutbutter, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, put some icecubes in it, and some cold water, blend

it tastes pretty decent

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    Hood's carb countdown milk is AN AWESOME solution for your milk cravings bro -- look into it!

As far as your symptoms go -- hunger in the first few days is normal, try not counting calories and just eating as much FAT (not protein or carbs) as you need to. Also, try eating as many animal products over all other forms of fat.

The symptoms will go away, try upping the greenie in your diet for a little bit -- you'll be surprised at how much fat and calories you can get away with while losing BF doing KETO.

I'd say 9-10% bf is about right -- great number.
    Thanks, I'll look into it.

I've actually been eating a few hundred calories more than I'm supposed to from the BWx18 calculation, but I'm still hungry. Yes, the majority of my fats are coming from beef, eggs, bacon, cheese, etc...

The thing is, at hola's weight, size and BF he can get away with big carbups more often and still have the great results for KETO. though I agree with what you're saying in essence.

also hola, I think it would be beneficial to go 7-14 days with no carb up and unlimited fat caloried to really become adapted....it will serve you well IMO.
    Thats kind of what I was thinking... I'll probably stick to the original layout for now, and alter it as I go. I plan on doing at least 7 days straight of low carbs to start... I doubt I'll go the full 12 days though.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    f*ck, everyone's going to give their two cents about what diet they think is best for blake.

Hola- just do the Anabolic Diet how it's set up and find out if it works for you. either way, i'll be following along

RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've got Metamucil that I'll probably start taking, just to be safe.
    Subbed.

Sugar free orange Metamucil + Crystal Light Lemonade (naturally flavored, no maltodextrin) tastes pretty good, promotes regularity, and is filling too if you blend it with some ice.
    RxMoose Cuts Some Fat
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107061411

I've actually been eating a few hundred calories more than I'm supposed to from the BWx18 calculation, but I'm still hungry. Yes, the majority of my fats are coming from beef, eggs, bacon, cheese, etc...

Thats kind of what I was thinking... I'll probably stick to the original layout for now, and alter it as I go. I plan on doing at least 7 days straight of low carbs to start... I doubt I'll go the full 12 days though.
    I've seen your split bro -- I doubt you'll make 12 either lol - - the best thing about this is you can rely 100% on your body cues because the lack of carbs make it easier to stay the same size (i.e. water,sodium and glycogen storage is gone) and keep a consistent feeling once you get used to the Ketosis transitions.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think you're around 8% personally. 9 or 10 seems to be a little high, just from looking at the way your abs pop. plus, your legs and back look leaner than 10% no doubt.
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3338131

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

hola, your big enough to just eat babies. fat and protein FTW........

uh oh, i think i found the line i just crossed.
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hola...just keep doing what you are doing. The Anabolic has to be done for a while to see major changes. It will show, guarenteed.

Your hard work + your amazing genetics will produce results no matter what.

Good question. I have all e-books written by Dr Di Pasquale, will try to check into that tonight.
    Cool... let me know if you find anything on the topic.

Keto is catabolic - - exactly what you want...to lose fat. KETO is also protein sparring, more so IMO than a carb based diet with immaculate carb timing. The goal for KETO is to carb up at the moment when the catabolism becomes a problem (you'll know because you'll feel like poop)
    Did you not read the quote I posted above? The Anabolic Diet is NOT keto... the e-book doesn't mention it once.

Originally Posted by gainmusclefast View Post
    do the palumbo diet
    lol... I'm on day 3 and you're already suggesting a new diet?

Originally Posted by nads786 View Post
    i was the same way man, and i did a carb up every week during my keto

i still remember eating 1000 calories and still being extremely hunger

i guess i never became fat adapted even though i was in ketosis and after 4

4 weeks i had to switch back

hopefully u can figure out something that stops this hunger

(and yes i ate veggies)

here is an old keto shake i use to make, the only thing that filled me up

1scoop of choclate whey, 2 tablespoons of peanutbutter, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, put some icecubes in it, and some cold water, blend

it tastes pretty decent
    I'm not really worried about the hunger... it will actually make it easier to bulk. Normally +5,000 cals would make me feel bloated and crappy... I have a feeling its not going to be hard to hit that number on this diet, and I'll feel fine doing it.

f*ck, everyone's going to give their two cents about what diet they think is best for blake.

Hola- just do the Anabolic Diet how it's set up and find out if it works for you. either way, i'll be following along
    lol, no ****.

Originally Posted by RxMoose View Post
    Subbed.

Sugar free orange Metamucil + Crystal Light Lemonade (naturally flavored, no maltodextrin) tastes pretty good, promotes regularity, and is filling too if you blend it with some ice.
    I've been drinking metamucil by itself... it tastes fine to me. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I've seen your split bro -- I doubt you'll make 12 either lol - - the best thing about this is you can rely 100% on your body cues because the lack of carbs make it easier to stay the same size (i.e. water,sodium and glycogen storage is gone) and keep a consistent feeling once you get used to the Ketosis transitions.
    We'll see how I feel this weekend... if I still feel crappy I'll start my carb up then. I'm more than happy to do the regular 5 day/2 day schedule like the original book recommends.

Originally Posted by nrk5014 View Post
    I think you're around 8% personally. 9 or 10 seems to be a little high, just from looking at the way your abs pop. plus, your legs and back look leaner than 10% no doubt.
    I guess its possible... I'm not really worried about it though. I'm using the mirror to gauge my progress... it doesn't lie.

Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    hola, your big enough to just eat babies. fat and protein FTW........

uh oh, i think i found the line i just crossed.
    lol...

Originally Posted by PacMan8 View Post
    Hola...just keep doing what you are doing. The Anabolic has to be done for a while to see major changes. It will show, guarenteed.

Your hard work + your amazing genetics will produce results no matter what.
    Thanks for the support buddy.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigR0ss07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck lol we started same day which is nice!! How did the leg workout go? Sorry I couldn't make it, trying to see the family as much as I can before I leave. I will for sure be down for chest tomorrow cant wait!! Did you get the same feeling kind of slow during the day but once I hit he gym all my lifts had gone up by good amounts.

I somehow missed that you're not doing KETO - whoops, i assumed becuase it's in the Keto log section. I think diets that get close to KETO but no into are a little backwards in logic, becuase the most efficient way to become fat adapted is keto...buuut, at your size and bf%, the anabolic diet is going to prove more muscle sparing because you have more frequent carb ups.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the mirror is the best way to do it.
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3338131

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    x3

ofcourse in for the ride
    Cha Cha Cha

south_tex is on a distinguished road. (+10) south_tex is on a distinguished road. (+10) south_tex is on a distinguished road. (+10) south_tex is on a distinguished road. (+10) south_tex is on a distinguished road. (+10) south_tex is on a distinguished road. (+10) south_tex is on a distinguished road. (+10) south_tex is on a distinguished road. (+10) south_tex is on a distinguished road. (+10) south_tex is on a distinguished road. (+10) south_tex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Bro Good luck on AD. I'm really looking forward to your log. SUBBED
    Free Torrent Sample only @ >>>www.universalnutrition.com
    While Supplies Last!!!
    ANIMAL...

Originally Posted by BigR0ss07 View Post
    Good luck lol we started same day which is nice!! How did the leg workout go? Sorry I couldn't make it, trying to see the family as much as I can before I leave. I will for sure be down for chest tomorrow cant wait!! Did you get the same feeling kind of slow during the day but once I hit he gym all my lifts had gone up by good amounts.
    Leg workout went well... strength was up again and even though my endurance sucked, I didn't let it affect the workout.

I somehow missed that you're not doing KETO - whoops, i assumed becuase it's in the Keto log section. I think diets that get close to KETO but no into are a little backwards in logic, becuase the most efficient way to become fat adapted is keto...buuut, at your size and bf%, the anabolic diet is going to prove more muscle sparing because you have more frequent carb ups.
    If there was any other nutrition log section to put it it, I would have. Its similar to keto, but not keto. I'm not going to argue the logic with you... I'll let you take it up with Dr. DiPasquale... he knows more than I do.

Word.

Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    x3

ofcourse in for the ride
    Glad to have you along my man.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

Glad to have you along my man.

IRAQ update...

4 blower dryers, north south east west, on high with dirt being thrown at your face.

It f#ckin HOT AS HELL. I can't wait to get back to normal 100 deg weather. Thats gonna be a while though.
    Cha Cha Cha

Originally Posted by south_tex View Post
    Hey Bro Good luck on AD. I'm really looking forward to your log. SUBBED
    Thanks man.

Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post

IRAQ update...

4 blower dryers, north south east west, on high with dirt being thrown at your face.

It f#ckin HOT AS HELL. I can't wait to get back to normal 100 deg weather. Thats gonna be a while though.
    Hahaha, I've been there, so I know you ain't lying!!! You'll be back before you know it.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just wanted to say youre a beast! good luck with it all! Im very interested in trying this out once i reach my 100lb loss mark..only 27more pounds to go lol. Do you think I would be able to benefit from this diet plan? Again, good luck with it all man youre a monster

Thumbs up

Day 3 - 7/16/08

Weight = 208 (-6lbs)

Meal #1
    4 large eggs
    4 slices bacon
    1 tbsp butter
    4 oz 2% milk
    1 scoop protein powder
    2 tabs Uni-Liver
    Totals = 53.5g fat, 69g protein, 8g carbs, 902 cals

Meal #2
    8 oz ground beef, 80% lean
    2 slices Swiss cheese
    Totals = 57g fat, 50.5g protein, 2g carbs, 729 cals

Meal #3
    6 oz Chunk Light Tuna in Oil
    2 cups mixed greens
    3 tbsp Caesar dressing
    2 oz Colby Jack cheese
    Totals = 60g fat, 53.5g protein, 5g carbs, 789 cals

Meal #4
    8 oz Ground Turkey 85/15
    2 pieces string cheese
    Totals = 44g fat, 52g protein, 1g carbs, 620 cals

PWO Shake
    2 scoops whey protein
    100 ml Heavy Whipping Cream
    Totals = 37g fat, 52g protein, 4g carbs, 557 cals

Meal #5
    4 large eggs
    3 slices bacon
    1 tbsp butter
    Totals = 43g fat, 33g protein, 0g carbs, 550 cals

Meal #6
    8 oz 2% Milk
    1 scoop Milk & Egg protein powder
    2 tbsp Naturally More Peanut Butter
    1 ANIMAL Omega
    2 tabs Uni-Liver
    Totals = 23g fat, 45g protein, 20g carbs, 477 cals

Water Intake = 1.5 gallons

Daily Totals = 318gfat, 355g protein, 40g carbs, 4819 cals

Thoughts: So I ate a little more than I had planned... 1,000 calories more to be exact, lol... oh well. I feel like I'm leaning out alot, and if it wasn't for this stupid cold I think I'd be feeling fine, although I've still gotten the occasional headache. I've been taking Metamucil as well... my goal is to keep my fiber intake at 25g/day at least.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

If there was any other nutrition log section to put it it, I would have. Its similar to keto, but not keto. I'm not going to argue the logic with you... I'll let you take it up with Dr. DiPasquale... he knows more than I do.

Oh I wasn't saying AD is lame or anything -- it's good stuff as we all know! for some reason I thought you said one of your goal was to become fat adapted ASAP so I was tlaking about that.

All the principles are the same, this will really get you cut up while holding onto most of the LBM.... diet today looks good.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

why do you only take unliver twice a day?

why not with every meal?