Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey...

I have entered a new training program, unfortunately no internet access

so I wont have time to update and post regularly... I will have to catch up on the weekends...

all is well..

Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Did a 10.0 mph sprint for 30 secs, followed by an 8.0 mph sprint for an additional 30 secs, then 10 min walk @ 3.0 mph

s = sets, r = reps

BP: 1s x 8 x 250, 2s x (4r x 275, 4r x 250)
    LE/LC: 3s x 8r x 125
    RD: 3s x 8r x 125
    SP: 3s x 8r x 150
    LPD: 1 x 8 x 175, 2s x (5r x 200, 3r x 175)
    BF: 3 x 8 x 225
    Crunches: 1 s x 15
    Standing Calf Raises: 3 x 15 (each leg seperately)

Xtend (2 servings = 4 scoops) + Endurolytes (2 servings) was consumed during the workout....

did a 8 mph sprint interval for 1 min, followed by 10 min walk @ 3.0 mph

p.s. arm sore as heck... lactic acid buildup...
    Last edited by Korry1; 08-13-2008 at 08:45 PM.

Saw this post below in this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109711921

...thought it may be revelant, since I am incorporating Intermittent Fasting (IF)

----------------------------------

Originally Posted by Haithem View Post

Asalamualaikum, k so this was posted in another thread by me...but its basically a diet plan from a former Mr.Texas, supplement creating, celebrity training (Gwen Stefani, Derek Fisher, Sylvester Stallone, Pussycat dolls, and more) Muslim. Early Ramadan Mubarak, and inshAllah no one loses too much of their gains during this holy month. Without more delay..

The Ramadan Nutrition and Workout Plan for Success

By: Rehan Jalali

One of the most frequently asked questions I get is how can I workout and eat properly while I am fasting? Most people see the blessed month of Ramadan as a time when they will surely lose strength and or muscle mass and some people think they can only "maintain" during this month. This cannot be further from the truth. In fact, if you use some of the strategies I am about to share with you, you can make some of your best gains during this month! It's all about maximizing nutrient uptake, maintaining proper hydration, and modifying key fat burning/muscle building hormones in your favor during this month.

First of all, let's look at what happens to your body during Ramadan. While you are fasting, obviously you become more dehydrated at rest--but actually less than if you had exercised aerobically for over an hour (so exercise causes greater dehydration for that time period versus fasting). Your main metabolic fuel source for bodily function during fasting is mainly fat, which is a good thing. There is a great advantage fasting when the days are shorter as more meals can be eaten during the night. So the goals during Ramadan are to maximize metabolism (even though your metabolism will slow down due to less frequent meals), preserve and enhance as much lean muscle mass as possible (which will inherently increase metabolic rate and allow you to burn more calories at rest), and maximize your workout (both cardio and weight training). During Ramadan, depending on your goals, I really recommend that you limit cardio to 2 days a week at the most. This is again to preserve as much lean muscle tissue as possible. There is actually research showing the health benefits of fasting. It is truly a physical purification.

Training Times

Ok, enough of the background, let's get to the meat of it! I am going to set the record straight here. The best time to do a weight training workout is NOT while fasting. This can create way too much muscle breakdown and cause a significant rise in the catabolic hormone cortisol. Training while in a state of dehydration can decrease strength significantly. In fact, research indicates that dehydrating a muscle by as little as 3% can cause a 12% loss in strength. Training while you are fasting can actually be more detrimental than beneficial! The best time to weight train during Ramadan is after Taraweh prayers at night. This will insure that you will have several meals and plenty of water in your system before going to the gym. This will also allow you to consume your all-important post workout meal or shake which is essential to muscle growth and even fat loss. If this is too late then the next best time to weight train is about 1 hour after Iftar before taraweh prayer. The best time to do cardio work for maximum fat loss is before suhur?yep that's the truth. Of course, most people I know will not want to get up at around 3: 30 AM and do cardio! If you CAN pull this off then the best thing to do is get up and drink plenty of water with a cup of coffee or green tea, wait 30 minutes and perform 30-45 minutes of moderate intensity cardio work like a brisk walk on a treadmill. If this is out of the question for you, then the next best time to do cardio is approximately 30-45 minutes after a "light" iftar (I will define this shortly).

So now you know when to train, it's time to learn what to eat and drink (think water, water, and more water!).

Suhur meal (morning/pre-dawn)

For suhur, it is imperitive to drink plenty of water, eat a good blend of protein, carbohydrates, and essential fat?that's right "good fats" have many fat burning and muscle building properties and their importance is even greater during Ramadan. Some good "suhur" foods include:

Egg whites (1 yolk)
    Chicken breast
    Oatmeal
    Cream of wheat
    Protein shake
    Cinnamon
    Bananas
    Raw, Dark Honey
    Raisins or dates
    Fibrous vegetables ?This will help increase the feeling of fullness as well.
    All natural peanut butter
    Flax seed oil
    Olive oil ? preferably extra virgin (which means it's cold processed and the essential fatty acids are preserved)
    Plenty of water

It is important to take a solid Multi-Vitamin/ multi-mineral supplement with suhur as well to make sure daily minimum requirements of key nutrients are met. One good one is Opti-Pack by Super Nutrition. Taking extra vitamin C and vitamin E can also be helpful. It is very important to watch your sodium intake at this time as high sodium can cause greater dehydration plus increase thirst during the day?not good for fasters. Avoid high sodium foods like soups, sauces, condiments, gravies, high sodium bread products, and canned meats.

Iftar meal

This is a key time for rehydration. The wisdom in Islam is never ending. We break our fast with dates and water but if you investigate this nutritionally, you will see that dates are very unique in their nutrient content. They contain very high levels of potassium, a key re-hydration mineral and a special carbohydrate blend that enhance hydration above and beyond water alone. So basically when you eat a date and water for iftar your body gets hydrated again much faster than with water alone (this is a complex topic but I don't want to bore you with the details?You can think of dates and water as a very advanced form of Gatorade?). You should also eat some quality protein at this time as well. I recommend three dates and a meal replacement protein powder like ZI Diet MRP from VPX Sports, Lean Body by Labrada, or Myoplex from EAS. Of course, drink plenty of water. Then 1- 1.5 hours later have a food meal (or follow the schedule above for cardio). Then during taraweh, depending if you pray 8 or 20 rakahs, have a protein bar in the middle (not while you are praying of course!) or have another small protein and complex carbohydrate meal after the 8 rakahs?drink plenty of water if you have a protein bar. Then go train about 30-45 minutes after eating the bar. After the workout, have another nutrition shake (as mentioned a few lines ago) with plenty of water. Eating small meals at night can trick your body into speeding up metabolic rate (not to mention increase nutrient absorption and stabilize insulin and blood sugar levels). Your body loves homeostasis and wants to maintain a certain balance?you literally have to shock it constantly to lose fat and gain muscle over the long run! There is so much wisdom in "Eat and drink but not to excess" and we should try and follow that especially during Ramadan.

SAMPLE Ramadan MEAL PLAN for fat loss and muscle gain
    (*This plan is for a 170 lb male, please adjust amounts for bodyweight)

Suhur:

Eat 6-8 egg whites (one yolk)
    One bowl of plain oatmeal w/ cinammon, raisins and a banana
    1 teaspoon all-natural peanut butter or olive oil or flax seed oil
    Plenty of water (16-24 oz.)
    Opti-pack by Super Nutrition (one pack) ?multi-vitamin/mineral

Iftar (the evening opening of the fast):

Three Dates and a Nutrition Shake (ZI Diet MRP from VPX Sports, Lean Body by Labrada, or Myoplex from EAS)
    Plenty of water

For cardio wokouts --Do cardio 45 minutes after this meal for 30-45 minutes at a moderate pace or do a sprint workout if you have less time and then have the next meal before taraweh. (Have a cup of green tea with Iftar on cardio days)

For weight training days: Eat another food meal before Taraweh like chicken breast (or baked salmon), brown rice and some veggies OR
    Baked Fish (Salmon, Tuna, Orange Roughy, or Mahi mahi), sweet potato, and a garden salad or some steamed vegetables.

Drink plenty of water during taraweh--Go to the gym after taraweh. (If you pray 20 rakahs, then have a protein bar in the middle of taraweh). Drink plenty of water during the workout and you can even have Powerade? or a sports drink during the workout.

After the workout, have another Nutrition Shake --lots of water of course. Then sleep 45 minutes later or stay up all night eating and working like I do!

Following these simple workout and nutrition tips can really help you make great gains during this blessed month. May God help give us patience and strength in this month and throughout the year and make us strong mentally,
    internally, spiritually, and physically!

Will probably just eat Keto ratios ( 65-75F / 25-30P / 5-10C) in this particular
    diet protocol for fasting

Friday, August 15, 2008

s = sets, r = reps

BP: 2s x 6 x 275, 1s x 5 x 275
    LE/LC: 3s x 8r x 125
    RD: 3s x 8r x 125
    SP: 3s x 8r x 150
    LPD: 1 x 8 x 200, 2 x 8 x 187.5
    BF: 1 x 8 x 225, 2 x 8 x 200
    Standing Calf Raises: 2 x 15 (each leg seperately)

Xtend (1 servings = 2 scoops) + Endurolytes (2 servings) was consumed during the workout....

2 scoops of Syntrax 5.0 protein blend taken for PWO shake

p.s. arms even more sore as heck... lactic acid buildup... cant even move them without serious pain... hurts really bad

Smile Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Morning Cardio...

30 min treadmill
    - 10 min walk @ 3.0mph
    - 1 min run @ 8.0 mph
    - 1 min run @ 6.0 mph
    - 3 min run @ 5.0 mph (HR: 181)
    - 5 min walk @ 3.5 mph
    - 1 min run @ 6.0 mph
    - 4 min walk @ 3.0 mph
    - 1 min run @ 6.0 mph
    - 4 min walk @ 3.0 mph

AvgHR during fast interval: 170s
    AvgHR during slow interval: 140s

HR achieved during workout: 181

181/189 = 95.7% MaxHR
    170/189 = 89.9% MaxHR
    140/189 = 74.0% MaxHR

After Workout was completed, 1 serving of Xtend and 2 servings of Endurolytes was consumed... followed by breakfast after 30 mins - 1 hour later

p.s. good news: no more sore arms... they were hurting/sore so bad yesterday night, I could hardly move them.... but now they are good....

oh btw, why am I doing a high intensity cardio on Keto, you may be asking?

well, I would like to develop my cardiovascular endurance, and besides the intervals (work) are short...

I usually would drink Xtend during the cardio, but today I did not... should not make that mistake again (I did, however, take my EC before the workout)

Originally Posted by Korry1 View Post
    oh btw, why am I doing a high intensity cardio on Keto, you may be asking?

well, I would like to develop my cardiovascular endurance, and besides the intervals (work) are short...

I usually would drink Xtend during the cardio, but today I did not... should not make that mistake again (I did, however, take my EC before the workout)
    Well, I am thinking about drinking some heavy cream preworkout and just drink the Xtend post workout...

p.s. did not go to gym today... hopefully will tomorrow
    Last edited by Korry1; 08-19-2008 at 08:47 PM.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008: Early AM

30 min treadmill
    - 5 min walk @ 3.0mph
    - 1 min run @ 8.0 mph
    - 1 min run @ 6.0 mph
    - 3 min run @ 5.0 mph
    - 7 min walk @ 3.0 mph
    - 1 min run @ 8.0 mph
    - 8 min walk @ 3.0 mph
    - 1 min run @ 8.0 mph
    - 3 min walk @ 3.0 mph

Drank 2 tbsp heavy cream before...

drank 2 servings (4 scoops) Scivation Xtend + 2 scoops endurolytes during last half of cardio...

Preventin' teh Scurvy Vitamin C's Avatar
    Location: Various GNCs, Vitamin Worlds, and friendly, local pharmacies
    Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000)
    30 min treadmill
    - 5 min walk @ 3.0mph
    - 1 min run @ 8.0 mph
    - 1 min run @ 6.0 mph
    - 3 min run @ 5.0 mph
    - 7 min walk @ 3.0 mph
    - 1 min run @ 8.0 mph
    - 8 min walk @ 3.0 mph
    - 1 min run @ 8.0 mph
    - 3 min walk @ 3.0 mph

Drank 2 tbsp heavy cream before...

drank 2 servings (4 scoops) Scivation Xtend + 2 scoops endurolytes during last half of cardio...
    Korry1,

Just wanted to say I think you're doing great!

It's always good to see someone who is consistent and dedicated.

Overall, what do you feel about your diet?

Originally Posted by Vitamin C View Post
    Korry1,

Just wanted to say I think you're doing great!

It's always good to see someone who is consistent and dedicated.

Overall, what do you feel about your diet?
    Thanks man... I appreciate it...

well, drinking tons of water... and somewhat at a stall right now... probably because of either two things... eating too much calories, or drinking way too much Diet Coke... lol...

cutting out diet coke for a couple of days, and going to watch my calories more closely, and we will see what happens...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

drank water + 3 scoops of endurolytes during cardio

60 min treadmill
    - 10 min walk @ 3.0mph
    - 1 min run @ 8.0 mph
    - 1 min run @ 6.0 mph
    - 3 min run @ 5.0 mph
    - 15 min walk @ 3.0 mph
    - 1 min run @ 8.0 mph
    - 14 min walk @ 3.0 mph
    - 1 min run @ 8.0 mph
    - 10 min walk @ 3.0 mph
    - 4 min run @ 5.0 mph

then did an additional
    - 5 min walk @ 3.0 mph

total time 65 mins...

drank 2 servings (4 scoops) Scivation Xtend + 2 tbsp heavy cream post cardio...

to be followed by breakfast: 4 eggs, 2 tbsp heavy cream, 1 tbsp cream cheese

p.s. I know I am suppose to keep it LISS, but having difficulty "keeping slow"

finally...

busted through that plateau...

I guess it was diet soda... (well, I think by drinking diet soda, I was drinking less non-carbonated water)

down to 212.... this morning...

brb 1 hour LISS fasted...

Sunday, August 24th, 2008

1 hour LISS treadmill

45 min @ 3.5 mph (HR:120s-130s)
    15 min @ 4.0 mph (HR: 140s)

additional 10 mins, because I was watching a show on TV... lol
    10 min @ 3.0 mph

---------------------------

didnt really even break a sweat until the last 15 mins... but even then was not sweating profusely... yes, I understand what low intensity means

Finally got my calipers today...

so, I have a more accurate BF%... lol.. no more BIA body scale b.s....

looks like its 25.5%...

so... I got a while to go...

Monday, August 25th, 2008

AM:

1 hour LISS treadmill @ 3.5 mph

PM:

2 TBSP of heavy whipping cream consumed before workout

BP 3 x 6 x 275
    LE/LC 3 x 8 x 125
    RD 3 x 8 x 125
    SP 3 x 8 x 150
    LD 1 x 8 x 187.5, 2 x 8 x 200

followed by...

30 min LISS @ 3.0 mph

1 scoop Syntrax 5.0 Protein (Orange Cream Flavor (23 grams Protein)) + 1 serving of Scivation Xtend (Orange Flavor (10 grams Protein)) were consumed during workout....

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

AM:

1 hour LISS

PM:

30 min "cardio"***

followed by 15 mins stairmaster low intensity

***= tried using the treadmill, but unfortunately the guy next to me drowned himself in cologne... I was coughing a lot...

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Damn bro, looks like you've been working your ass off. Good job
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It seems as if you have a ton of sel-discipline. Props on that.

I'd like to see how it goes for you.

Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post
    Damn bro, looks like you've been working your ass off. Good job
    Thanks... Im hoping to reach my goal by December... may readjust that to a body fat % goal instead of a weight goal...

I like waking up early AM and going to the gym when hardly anyone is around... feels more peaceful that way...

Originally Posted by jked4life View Post
    It seems as if you have a ton of sel-discipline. Props on that.

I'd like to see how it goes for you.
    thanks... I just recently starting waking up early AM... hopefully I can make it a habit...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AM:

1 hour LISS treadmill:
    HR 110s-120s

(watched ESPN Sportscenter and local news, if people are wondering how I keep from not getting boreded during that 1 hour... lol)

p.s. BTW, I have been using an EC stack, and in my humble opinion, its quite effective...
    Last edited by Korry1; 08-27-2008 at 04:19 AM.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008: PM

PM:

BP 3 x 6 x 275
    LE/LC 3 x 8 x 125
    RD 3 x 8 x 125
    SP 1 x 8 x 150
    LD 1 x 8 x 200

Last two: SP, and LD I had to stop... ran out of time...

..I believe because I ate a big dinner:

( 6 oz of steak, 4 eggs, 3 tbsp butter, 3 tbsp heavy cream, 1 tbsp cream cheese, 1 cup of spinach)

..then went to lift 1 hour later... (should have waited a little longer)

been doing the "one hundred pushup" challenge:

http://hundredpushups.com/what.html

here is the bb.com thread about ^ ^

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109946091

...yes, arms are burning up and sore as heck... lol!

Thursday, August 28th 2008: AM

AM:

1 hour LISS

treadmill

just some FYI

Current Weight: 212.5 lbs
    BF %: 25.5
    LBM: 158.3125 lbs
    Fat: 54.1875 lbs

here we go...

Katch-McArdle Formula: (BMR based on LBM) =
    370 + (21.6 x (LBM in kg))

Lets say my LBM is 158.31 lbs ~~= 71.95 kg
    BMR= 370 + (21.6 x 71.95)
    ........= 370 + 1554.12
    ........= 1924.12 ~~ 1925 cals

Activity Factor:
    Sedentary (No Exercise):......................BMR x 1.2
    Lightly Active (1-3 days/week):.............BMR x 1.375
    Moderately Active (3-5 days/wk):..........BMR x 1.55
    Very Active (6 - 7 days / week):..............BMR x 1.725
    Extremely Active(2x a day!/labor job):..BMR x 1.9

TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) =
    BMR x Activity Factor

I will exercise 6 -7 days /week, so I would fall under the category of "very active"

***HOWEVER*** I have a desk job with little activity... I will subtract one level on the activity factory (just my personal preference, not actually part of the formula)

TDEE = 1925 x 1.55 = 2983.75 ~~ 3000 calories

I want a 20 - 25% percent reduction in my calories for my caloric deficit...

Daily Calories = 3000 (1.00-0.25)
    = 3000 *0.75
    = 2250 calories

= 3000 * 0.8
    = 2400 calories

so looks like I am shooting for 2250 - 2400 range... for now...
    (obviously will readjust based on results....)
    Last edited by Korry1; 08-28-2008 at 06:49 AM.

lol...

I just ate two Jack in the Box Ultimate Cheeseburgers with out the buns...

totals:

calories: 1133
    fats: 97 g
    carbs: 6 g
    proteins: 59.2 g

so... looks like I ate half my "target goal" (2250 - 2400 calories) for today for breakfast...

lol!

Thumbs up Reference Post

Some very helpful information from MarkVI:

Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    July 1st 2004 I was 280lbs bf no idea, by May 1st 2005 I was 11olbs bf toooo low. I didn't know much aout proper training or nutrition so I lost too much

Then I gained weight and muscle back, learne and jumped on keto at 170ish 15% and got to 160 7% then 153uish at 4%....that took 4 months from 15 to 4. I gained 80lbs on my DL too.

wow, thats amazing... went from 15% to 4% in 4 months on Keto...

so, I guess there is hope for me reaching the single digits in bf %

thanks for sharing...
    Oh yeah man -- you betcha, just gotta do that 1 hour liss every morning lol.
    ahh... thats what I have been missing... been doing 30 mins off and on... (need to do everyday, and I guess like you said, 1 hour)
    Well work up to an hour -- you don' have to start right away. I woke up and walked around my the outside of my house.....a 3000 passengar luxury cruise ship lol for those 4 months.
    Hey, another question for you MarkVI...

so I would assume you were doing weekly carbups by the time you were 15% body fat?

so after your carb up, would you do HIIT cardio at all?

Thanks...

I never did Keto when I was above 14%.....and I lost all the weight non keto and then bulked a bit then dropped from 14 to4 with KETO
    don't worry about more than monthly carbups until you're 15% or below, weeklay at around 11
    copied for reference...

very helpful info...

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You look very organized here.

My one suggestion would be not to live and die by the numbers. This ultimately hurt me. I kept figuring my cals and finding a reasonable calorie deficit. However, the scale kept getting stuck.

I ultimately just lowered the level and it got things started up. I figure I was overestimating my caloric needs.

So, as long as you are consistently loosing, I would suggest doing what you are doing. If you get stuck, lower the cals regardless of what the calculations tell you.

Thumbs up

You look very organized here.

My one suggestion would be not to live and die by the numbers. This ultimately hurt me. I kept figuring my cals and finding a reasonable calorie deficit. However, the scale kept getting stuck.

I ultimately just lowered the level and it got things started up. I figure I was overestimating my caloric needs.

So, as long as you are consistently loosing, I would suggest doing what you are doing. If you get stuck, lower the cals regardless of what the calculations tell you.
    Yeah, good idea... I just use the numbers as a "reference range."

I always let the results guide me...

if I am getting positive results, I dont change a thing...

If I am getting undesirable results (weight stall, weight gain, etc), then I make some changes, and then continue with changes until I see what kind of results I get, and then reevaluate...

Thanks for the advice... I will lower the cals, if I get stuck in a stall..

Thanks!

Yeah, good idea... I just use the numbers as a "reference range."

I always let the results guide me...

if I am getting positive results, I dont change a thing...

If I am getting undesirable results (weight stall, weight gain, etc), then I make some changes, and then continue with changes until I see what kind of results I get, and then reevaluate...

Thanks for the advice... I will lower the cals, if I get stuck in a stall..

Thanks!
    Good stuff!

Just some personal experience that I gained along the way. If it can save you a few weeks or even months, its worth it.

Good stuff!

Just some personal experience that I gained along the way. If it can save you a few weeks or even months, its worth it.
    Thanks... I appreciate it...

Thursday, August 28, 2008: PM and Diet breakdown

PM:

Cardio:

Low to Moderate Intensity

HR: 120s-140s

1 hour

1 serving of Xtend after cardio was done