nutster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

not getting any pump from animal pump?

Been taking animal pump for about a week now, decided to give it a try since i've read several positive reviews on here. However I have yet to get any pump out of it at all.. Focus and intesity is good and plenty of energy just not feeling any pump... I have used white blood before and got great results may go back to it soon if pumps stay minimal on the animal pump.. Any one else had the same results on AP as me?

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try it on an empty stomach and take it at least 30 minutes before you workout.

-Spaz

trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what?!?!?!?! I tried animal pump a few weeks ago and every day i took it for about 6 weeks straight my arms felt like they were about to explode! It was crazy!! maybe your taking it too soon or late, idk lol.

trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trojan_ruybal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Try it on an empty stomach and take it at least 30 minutes before you workout.

-Spaz

Yes on an empty ****ch is key

I do.. Every morning I wake up at 6 a.m take the pills wait till 6:35 and start working out.. Everything is fine except the pump.. Don't understand whats wrong... Wish I did....

LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

could possibly be that you dont have any food in the system that early. I train at 6:30 a.m too, but I wake up at 5:00 ( I go to bed at 10 so yes I'm getting enough rest) and have 2 scoops of whey and half a cup of raw oats. Then at about 6:10 I take Animal Pump (a good hour and 10 min after the meal, so pretty much empty stomach) go hit the gym and whatever i train feels like it is going to tear open from the pump. Just a thought, give it a try and see if it helps you any.
    BIGGER IS ALWAYS A REP AWAY!

Leave No Doubt

INTENSITY CREATES IMMENSITY!

"Will springs from the two elements of moral sense and self-interest." Abraham Lincoln

Uses and Supports: Universal Nutrition, Animal, and SportPharma

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111503701

Ok i'll see what happens... Thanks!

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nutster View Post
    Been taking animal pump for about a week now, decided to give it a try since i've read several positive reviews on here. However I have yet to get any pump out of it at all.. Focus and intesity is good and plenty of energy just not feeling any pump... I have used white blood before and got great results may go back to it soon if pumps stay minimal on the animal pump.. Any one else had the same results on AP as me?
    Everyone responds differently to supplements. I would check into your diet/training and hydration and make sure those are in check.

If all else fails we offer a 100% guarantee on all our products.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

No I'm not trying to sound like Im bashing Animal pump at all.. Actuallly I like the product alot.. Really am impressed with the focus, instensity and even flow of energy I get from it.. Even seem to have some increased strengh so I like it I'm just wishing I was getting the NO effect from it also...

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    animal pump was not one of my favorites if you know what I mean.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had poor results to from AP. I have been recently taking Anabolic Pump with Vasocharge and results are a lot better. I think VasoCharge is a very good and under rated product. You hardly hear about it on the forum, but it works for me better then Animal Pump, Rag, and White Flood even
    "Be The Victor not the Victim" By Joel Osteen

john16O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) john16O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) john16O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    me toooo!!! lol i thought i was the only one not feeling the pumps from animal pump...that is my ONLY complaint thise for...the energy and focus is there but not the pumps...the only thing reason that i could think of ws because im not taking it on my rest days...I work out mon, tuesday, wensday(rest and i dont take it), thursday, friday...mono on sat. and sun. So should i be taking it on wensday?

A few good years left.... atsmooth's Avatar
    atsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) atsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) atsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) atsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) atsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) atsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) atsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) atsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) atsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) atsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10) atsmooth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I do not take it on rest days and the pump is still amazing when I take it on workout days. The biggest pump is in my bicepts which I can feel even the day after. I guess it affects us all a little differently. I take no other creatine on non-workout days, so Animal Pump is the only factor involved.