Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    Bazder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bazder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bazder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bazder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bazder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bazder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bazder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bazder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bazder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bazder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bazder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does strength training increase testosterone?

Does weight lifting increase natural testosterone levels? It seems like it to me but maybe that's just late onset midlife crisis talking. Whatever the reason I'm lovin' it and can't get enough. Am I dreaming here?

smokeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) smokeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) smokeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) smokeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) smokeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) smokeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) smokeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) smokeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) smokeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) smokeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) smokeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

pumped123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumped123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumped123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumped123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumped123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumped123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumped123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumped123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumped123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumped123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumped123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Doing the right excercises certainly does make the body release testosterone.When I have done a good intense set of squats with good reps and weight and the same with deadlifts I get the horn from hell which shows in a practical way that the body is releasing T.

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check this article as well.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/babyboom8.htm
    A bodybuilder uses the weight to work the muscle.

There are no accidents. Everything happens for a reason and usually at exactly the right time.

Over 40 Transformation of the Week http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dan-shed-body-fat-sculpted-muscle.htm

"That's Mr. Muscles to you." - me to a gym-mate a ways back

Derrick101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrick101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes...mainly larger muscle groups like legs.

I'll Mod 'til I'm dead. ironwill2008's Avatar
    ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    This fact has been proven in many clinical studies. The heavier the exercise (higher stress), the higher the hormonal output. That's one of the main reasons squats and deadlifts are recommended so often on this site, and this forum, in particular.
    No brain, no gain.

You can't out-train bad nutrition.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I work out at home with SelectTech 1090 dumbbells and, for my latest 6 week split cycle, added 3 compound/full body/strength/Olympic (or variants with dumbbells) to each split session - 1 to start it, 1 half way thru, 1 to finish it. Thus far I'm PRn a LOT & with much faster gains in many lifts than during my 1st 6 week cycle which did not have any of these full body lifts. I'm a little stunned at how fast some of them have progressed.

I'm sold.

Plus, I do so LOVE the raw, primal effort most of these lifts inspire/demand. Reminds me of pushing the 7 man sled "back in the day"....
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"