Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend

SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Girlfriend

Do I have a right to be mad if my girlfriend doesn't wear makeup for me but then goes to party that I'm not at and wears a ton of makeup?
    Liberation through Self-Brutalization!
    If you have no pain you cannot be controlled

Eat Lift Sleep Repeat txlftngrl's Avatar
    txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) txlftngrl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No.
    This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my (!@#$%^&*) six hours a day. What are you on? - Lance Armstrong

Success comes before work....only in the dictionary.

heres my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114938821

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by texgirlee View Post
    No.
    YES! What you have a right to be upset over is her getting sloppy and lazy and not looking her best for you. She's too comfortable. Squash that now!
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Next time she does wear makeup with you, remind her how gorgeous she looks and she'll wear it more often. Subtle hints like that.

At the end of the day, wouldn't you rather have a woman who looks naturally pretty? If you don't like being with her without makeup, then you have serious issues in your relationship.

SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SledgeBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Swarovski View Post
    Next time she does wear makeup with you, remind her how gorgeous she looks and she'll wear it more often. Subtle hints like that.

At the end of the day, wouldn't you rather have a woman who looks naturally pretty? If you don't like being with her without makeup, then you have serious issues in your relationship.
    I tell her how gorgeous she is every single day. Why would she want to look her best for everyone at a party but not for me, that just plain hurts my feelings.

TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000)
    eh. I don't wear a lot of makeup. Daily I just wear mascara, lip gloss and a powder. If I go out then I'll put more on but that wouldn't depend on if my (fictional) boyfriend was there or not.
    I'd be a little worried but I'd just let her know that you wonder about it and ask her why she does it? I agree that it's most likely because she's comfortable around you.
    I will try to be nicer, when you try to be smarter.

I'm the kind of girl who carries her real Glock in her fake Coach...except have a real Coach because I hate faking it.
    Why do you need a side dish? Just eat the meat.
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh dear.

Well you clearly don't make her feel self conscious about her appearance then. A lot of women cake on the makeup because they feel that people will think less of them in places like parties. But if you say she looks nice everyday, you make her feel comfortable.

terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If she wears as you say a TON of make-up at parties, let her. It will most likely scare most of the guys away.

The less make-up a woman wears, the better!
    "The smarter you play, the luckier you'll be."

Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    YES! What you have a right to be upset over is her getting sloppy and lazy and not looking her best for you. She's too comfortable. Squash that now!
    +1^

If someone feels like they've got you and that it's okay for them to get a lazy now you really can't put up with that, it's just a downward spiral towards massive disrespectful behavior later on.
    War Machine for bb.com Moderator

websites you should check out

fairtax.org kniferights.org

gunowners.org AKTI.org

“I in my own house am an emperor,
    and will defend what is mine.”

Massinger-The Roman Actor. Act 1. Sc. 2.33

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can be pissed does she give a **** that your pissed though that is the question. If she is doing it to piss you off that is just her game of making sure your still interested if she could care less well them maybe she is on the hunt and just keeping you around until she happens across something better.

is a b!tch in real life! steph0823's Avatar
    steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SledgeBoy View Post
    Do I have a right to be mad if my girlfriend doesn't wear makeup for me but then goes to party that I'm not at and wears a ton of makeup?
    Well I dont wear makeup at all to work, when im around my husband on the weekends but if we go to a party or to the comedy club I will put some on but I hardly ever wear that stuff because I have natural beauty as it is..... lmao!
    I think... therefore I can

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by steph0823 View Post
    Well I dont wear makeup at all to work, when im around my husband on the weekends but if we go to a party or to the comedy club I will put some on but I hardly ever wear that stuff because I have natural beauty as it is..... lmao!
    yes you are

Kymn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kymn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kymn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kymn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kymn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kymn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kymn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kymn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kymn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kymn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kymn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Swarovski View Post
    oh dear.

Well you clearly don't make her feel self conscious about her appearance then. A lot of women cake on the makeup because they feel that people will think less of them in places like parties. But if you say she looks nice everyday, you make her feel comfortable.
    I 2nd that one!

thenewuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats what my (ex) girlfriend did

personally i like natural better though so i didnt care

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If YOU take her out somewhere special does she wear make up? Or are you pissed that she's not all dolled up while you're watching TV in your sweatpants? LOL If it's the latter, maybe you need to get all dressed up and take her out on the town. If it's the former, I'd be irked.

amt34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amt34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amt34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is a comfort thing, and you should be happy that she is that comfortable with you, that means she knows you lover her, for her and not that make up. I don't agree with saying you have the RIGHT to be mad at her, but I can also see where you are coming from, but like all the other ladies have said, compliment her when she doeswear it, pick specific things, if she has nice eyelashes say, " you should wear your eyes like that more often, they look so good " or, " that color eye shadow, really makes your eyes look amazing " may sounds corny, but if she see you noticing the little things, she's going to want to do it more often.

use words, like sexy, amazing, wow, great..
    they will make the compliment THAT much better

babycakes90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babycakes90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babycakes90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babycakes90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babycakes90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babycakes90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babycakes90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babycakes90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babycakes90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babycakes90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babycakes90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    shes going out of course shes going to wear make up.

but you should be glad she doesn't wear it for you. it means shes comfortable around you and all that. make up is really a pain in the ass tho honestly, putting it on and removing it before bed, especially when your so tired.

just tell her you love it when she gets all dolled up for you, or tell her it turns you on. also like someone else said compliment her on how gorgeous she looks when she wearing it.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    If YOU take her out somewhere special does she wear make up? Or are you pissed that she's not all dolled up while you're watching TV in your sweatpants? LOL If it's the latter, maybe you need to get all dressed up and take her out on the town. If it's the former, I'd be irked.
    I wondered the same thing. If she doesn't wear makeup to go OUT with you, I'd wonder. But if you're talking about walking around the house, who does that?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Makeup before you wakeup

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes and No. IMO, it would depend on if she wears makeup with you when you all go out. Some woman (myself included) don't like to wear makeup unless going some place "special".
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

MACA makes you lift heavier than ever and hornier than a beast...I LOVE MACA!

DESCRIMINATION S*CKS...BUT FABULOUSNESS TRUMPS ALL!

JAWS22 is my BF...yeah...ya heard it right!
    Thanks BB.COM!

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    Makeup before you wakeup
    brb--making PLANETGETLOW a sammich:

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's a fine line between being comfortable with someone and not bothering to make the effort any more. I agree with everyone else though, does she wear it if you take her out somewhere?
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
    There's a fine line between being comfortable with someone and not bothering to make the effort any more. I agree with everyone else though, does she wear it if you take her out somewhere?
    Yes, she wears it when we go out. She went to this party that I wasn't invited to and there was this guy there she use to like. Nothing happened but it still caused some drama for us and when she came back home I guess I noticed the makeup more because I was jealous and upset.

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well, this is not about the makeup. This is about the fact that she wants to look hot for other people.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes, she wears it when we go out. She went to this party that I wasn't invited to and there was this guy there she use to like. Nothing happened but it still caused some drama for us and when she came back home I guess I noticed the makeup more because I was jealous and upset.
    so you're saying that she wears makeup when she goes out, whether you're there or not. Hummmm, seems ........normal.
    "Don't say nothing, just do it."

Originally Posted by mattf485 View Post
    Well, this is not about the makeup. This is about the fact that she wants to look hot for other people.
    BINGO. Wow, some of you other people are very slow.

Originally Posted by mattf485 View Post
    Probably has more to do with fitting into an environment where everyone else is looking their best. Not being the mousy, unkempt one of the group does not equal being out on the prowl.

BINGO. Wow, some of you other people are very slow.
    Since she gets dressed up when you take her out, sounds like she likes to look good when she goes out, period. She prefers to be more natural and laid back when she's not doing much of anything. This is normal behavior for most people so you have to forgive our confusion over why someone would ask such a question.
    Last edited by Amanda76; 07-14-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    Since she gets dressed up when you take her out, sounds like she likes to look good when she goes out, period. She prefers to be more natural and laid back when she's not doing much of anything. This is normal behavior for most people so you have to forgive our confusion over why someone would ask such a question.
    She should look good at all times, especially while fixing my sammich. . . .

LOL!!!
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

***Misc Ikariam Crue*** morgansd12's Avatar
    morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hell yes!

Girl is feeling a little too safe in the relationship. You need to walk out son!
    **************M*********
    World > Laltoios[80:89] > WineSkillz