Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gotta be hard for sure

karlsson11 is not very well liked. (-100) karlsson11 is not very well liked. (-100) karlsson11 is not very well liked. (-100) karlsson11 is not very well liked. (-100) karlsson11 is not very well liked. (-100) karlsson11 is not very well liked. (-100) karlsson11 is not very well liked. (-100) karlsson11 is not very well liked. (-100) karlsson11 is not very well liked. (-100) karlsson11 is not very well liked. (-100) karlsson11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    nice

RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAYMAN91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good article- Now I know how to plan my snacks better to coincide with my afternoon workouts. I have switched to Glass Containers for the microwave it just makes me feel better, also I cook everything @ 60% power anymore takes another minute or two but maybe saves a couple nutrients. I need to stock my desk drawer with some goodies mentioned here because every once in a while my body wants just a little more, better than picking from the "Wheel of Death".
    Manimal

"IF YOU PUT LIMITS ON EVERYTHING YOU DO, PHYSICAL OR ANYTHING ELSE, IT WILL SPREAD INTO YOUR WORK AND YOUR LIFE, THERE ARE NO LIMITS. THERE ARE ONLY PLATEAUS AND YOU MUST NOT STAY THERE, YOU MUST GO BEYOND THEM"-Bruce Lee

"If GOD made it HE meant it for nutrition- If man made it he meant if for profit - What will you eat?"-Ray K

MNjay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNjay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNjay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNjay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNjay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNjay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNjay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNjay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNjay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNjay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MNjay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have the desk drawer trick in full effect. Beef Jerky, bags of tuna, peanuts.

Goldeneagle76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goldeneagle76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goldeneagle76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goldeneagle76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goldeneagle76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goldeneagle76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goldeneagle76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goldeneagle76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goldeneagle76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goldeneagle76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goldeneagle76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought I was prepared with my stocked cooler bag every day. You guys are really on the ball. Family owned business here but they order food every single day. Pizza, cheesesteaks, etc. Does not bother me much. Sweets do not tempt me either. As long as I have some kind of food with me Im good.

CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    that was neat to read and thx for it my hubby works in a office like settin' but he seats at a long deck that folks share with dif computers. so everyone can see eachother so he brings his meals already made and ready to put in his work frig, when he gets there. his meals are protein shake-already made and 2 home cooked yummy health meals that i make-also ready to just heat and eat or one meal and 2 shakes, dependin' on the day
    JESUS LIVES FOREVER!!!

MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At my work, the fridge and the microwave is steps away so the office environment actually facilitates sticking to my meals. My problem is when I am at home or going out on the weekends; then it is very hard to eat continuously.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    I'm glad to see this thread keep going.

One big hint I have for people who 'precook' meals and reheat at the office.
    For beef and chicken, learn to get it "almost done" at home. I mean cooked but just barely. It'll finish cooking in the microwave.
    if you cook the meat completely done, it makes for a pretty dry meal when reheated.

Also, if the microwave has power levels, cooking it at half power and stirring it frequently will get it to reheat more evenly and avoid those 'overdone spots' that stick to the plastic. I reheat all my food at 30-50% power.

MrGreenTea - work home like the office, have a couple of premade meals and just reheat them, otherwise you're in the same boat I get in, it's 6 hours later, you're starved and have only had a shake for the day... and don't get me started on fluids, I've got a 48oz mug at the office and tend to dehydrate at home over the weekends.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads