Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz

How to keep eating like Bodybuilders - for us office rats

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/desk_job_diet_tips.htm

this one is geared at us guys and gals

let me know how you like it
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

IronIc is a name known to all. (+5000) IronIc is a name known to all. (+5000) IronIc is a name known to all. (+5000) IronIc is a name known to all. (+5000) IronIc is a name known to all. (+5000) IronIc is a name known to all. (+5000) IronIc is a name known to all. (+5000) IronIc is a name known to all. (+5000) IronIc is a name known to all. (+5000) IronIc is a name known to all. (+5000) IronIc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I read it this morning. I love it!

This office has an endless supply of donuts, pizza, jellybeans and pastries One guy has a partner that works at Panera Bread, lol.

I had to resort to buying my own refrigerator. I bring my lunch in!
    ~ Penney

Diet * (weights + cardio) = success

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

We must be the change we wish to see in the world
    -Ghandi

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good article. I already do a lot of this, especially keeping a desk drawer stocked.

dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    excellent article, good thing we have a refridgerator and microwave
    Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I'm worried what you just heard was, "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have"

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's good stuff. Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ctgblue again."

Reps after spread.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I had to read the title three times.
    I thought it said bodybuilders eat rats!!!
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    Lean protein.
    Genshai

getnfit4me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getnfit4me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getnfit4me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getnfit4me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getnfit4me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getnfit4me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getnfit4me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getnfit4me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getnfit4me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getnfit4me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getnfit4me is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    Now I don't feel so stupid - I did the same thing
    "I have not failed 10,000 times; I have successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work." - Thomas Edison

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/desk_job_diet_tips.htm

this one is geared at us guys and gals

let me know how you like it
    I read it earlier,
    I thought it was informative, being a cube land dweller myself, sometimes the long hours (I'm in IT) can make it a little difficult to get the amount of meals I need a day, especially if we are in crisis management mode heh heh
    ----------
    Clean and sober since April 10 1989

Do it or don't do it... tomdana's Avatar
    tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Good company

Fridge in office, two desk drawers with tuna and salmon paks, protein bars and muscle milk powder for shakes. My office thinks I am crazy to pass on all of the sweets and treats to eat a "cardboard" protein bar, but I don't mind. Glad to be in good company. Take care and happy eating at the office. Going to have a protein shake now. ER call and consult on a baby from the nursery. Luckily my office right now is at home. Hope to stay here, 8 1/2 hrs left.
    Do it or Don't do it, There is no try

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At work I eat turkey jerkey, protein bars, dried fruit, and fruit. People are commenting lately that I'm always snacking.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good article!
    I have a tub of Whey sitting next to my printer. My boss is a umm, "jolly" fellow let's say, and always kids me about my tub of "stuff".
    You are dead on about the constant assault of unhealthy food. It seems that every day someone is making a "Food Alert" as we call it, and it's usually not anything that I want to eat.

AlexNJ is just really nice. (+1000) AlexNJ is just really nice. (+1000) AlexNJ is just really nice. (+1000) AlexNJ is just really nice. (+1000) AlexNJ is just really nice. (+1000) AlexNJ is just really nice. (+1000) AlexNJ is just really nice. (+1000) AlexNJ is just really nice. (+1000) AlexNJ is just really nice. (+1000) AlexNJ is just really nice. (+1000) AlexNJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    My coworkers joke that if we're ever trapped in the office by a blizzard, they'll know where to go for food. Here's what I have:

* Single-serving blender for protein drinks
    * Electric kettle for making tea (usually green tea) or oatmeal
    * Can opener
    * Couple of tubs of ON protein powder
    * Large bag of Costco roasted almonds
    * Microwave-safe dishes
    * A few boxes of mate and green tea
    * Quaker Oats Weight-Control oatmeal
    * A few cans of fat-free refried beans
    * Packets of Uncle Ben's instant brown rice
    * A few cans of tuna
    * A few cans of Swanson's chicken breast

I know I'm forgetting something in this list. We also have a refrigerator - where I keep a carton of skim milk, hard-boiled eggs and some frozen veggies - as well as a microwave in a common area. If we didn't, I'd also have a fridge and a small microwave in my office. Incidentally, our company doesn't allow us to have electrical appliances in our office but my office is enclosed with no windows so I get away with it. They can pry my blender out of my cold dead hands.
    Last edited by AlexNJ; 07-12-2008 at 05:22 AM.
    "The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd."
    Bertrand Russell

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Glad you guys like it
    I have had some very touching emails from people who really got off track that this may have helped, that's worth the time alone.

Guff, they used to give me crap about my shakes when they were shaking down Barry Bonds, so now I refer to them as my "Balco Blast" shakes
    Funny thing is, some of the time I AM using SNAC protein, which is quite good.

Alex, I know where you are now, and next snowstorm, I am eating those damn costco Almonds out from under you.

I am also testing the Triaxiom Stax System right now for my next article geared at the business traveler, but it is perfect for the office rat too. I was skeptical, but it seems like a really nice setup.

I am starting my prep diet for a Sept or Oct show, so I have lost about 13 lbs since early May. Yesterday, they had a double layer, strawberry filled cake as big as 1/2 a reference table. I had a 1x1 bottom half piece at 330pm after smelling it all day
    DAMN THEM....
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.

HeavyAssault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyAssault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyAssault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyAssault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyAssault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyAssault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyAssault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyAssault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyAssault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyAssault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyAssault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Blue, good info, thanks for sharing!

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good article thanks.....

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good article, I brought a blender to work and have a fridge, try to keep a drawer stocked w/boiled eggs and cottage cheese always have protein powder and canned veg's stocked away.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

it helps to have access to appliances, but I made sure to include those who don't
    main thing is planning to avoid the crap
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Negged.
    Psalm 121

maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tomdana View Post
    Fridge in office, two desk drawers with tuna and salmon paks, protein bars and muscle milk powder for shakes. My office thinks I am crazy to pass on all of the sweets and treats to eat a "cardboard" protein bar, but I don't mind. Glad to be in good company. Take care and happy eating at the office. Going to have a protein shake now. ER call and consult on a baby from the nursery. Luckily my office right now is at home. Hope to stay here, 8 1/2 hrs left.
    me too .. they say stuff like "she is probably eating some healthy crap"well guess what in ten years no one is cracking my chest open

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What I hate is how I'm treated like some three-headed freak job with leprosy because I don't start humping the furniture every time someone runs through shouting, "Doughnuts in the break room!"
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

lol...there was a day i'd hump furniture for junk food I like to refer to that girl as "my former self".

This is a great article, and gave me some ideas as well as other posts here. I already have protein/low carb bars in my drawer at all times as well as Weight Control instant oatmeal, although i'd like to find a better alternative to that. Also Vector Cereal for when i want an easy instant "treat". We have a fridge, micro and kettle so i have no excuse. I bring my lunches nearly every day but would like to keep more of a stash like some of you because i forget then have to go out for lunch and the temptation is still too strong for me. Most days my lunches contain chicken and salad but i need some new ideas.
    Goal Weight June 30: 285

High 330 -- Current 296 (ST 240 LT180)
    Vegan nutrition since April 2016

DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great article, thanks.

Repped.

I already do a lot of that stuff - but as a consultant, I'm often working in my client's offices - which means I have to be a bit cautious about any impressions I raise.

Funny story:

I had a shaker bottle, and was shaking it like crazy to mix my shake (GNC 100% Whey Protein with 8 oz of milk).

So I'm sitting at my desk shaking and shaking this thing in front of me, and when I finally stop, and the guy in the next cube leans over and asks:

"So - do you have a cigarette after doing that?"

LOL
    Regards,

Duncan

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6716581

DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000) DNG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    Negged.
    Huh?
    Regards,

Duncan

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6716581

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    it helps to have access to appliances, but I made sure to include those who don't
    main thing is planning to avoid the crap
    True. Where I work we have fridge and microwave. I stop on Monday and pick up my groceries for the week. For lunch I make brocolli, spinach, and peppers, with chicken and salsa.

It is a real blessing to have it this easy.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fantastic article!

I've been in the dumps for a few days after finding my lunch was sabotaging my very existence and i've been trying to figure out what the heck to eat now.

Question answered!
    I'm Buddha-sized and full of wisdom... and fat.
    ~
    Proud member of "Thick Chicks"
    ~
    Status: Wrist back in action - starting weights again tomorrow morning (light - don't want to re-injure!). On an IBS-friendly diet which is resulting in less sick days, and weight dropping (fricken YAY!)

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great "food for thought" (all puns intended ) as I look forward to the next school year. I think I'm lucky because I am now on the 3rd floor of our building and there's a mini-fridge in the computer lab next door to me and a full fridge with freezer in the science lab at the other end of the hall, and both have a microwave that I can use! Most days I don't leave the 3rd floor for lunch, which helps me ignore the snack food that parents "donate" to the teachers' lounge from time to time.

I just have to manage my eating time with my class schedule. The toughest one in the mid-afternoon snack when I have classes up to the last period of the day and an afterschool club. I have about a 5-10 minute window, sometimes even less. I have a container of portein powder under my desk all year long.

I also eat a lot of lunches "on my feet" meaning I eat my sandwich, fruit, etc. while using the copier, walking over to the lunch room for recess duty, picking things up from the office, whatever. Lunchtime is 20-40 minutes, depending upon the day's schedule, and there's always more things I need to do than time to do them. I've learned to love "portable food".
    Last edited by BergMuscle; 07-17-2008 at 07:15 AM.

Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    Negged.
    big fairy...
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Hmmm, 4 BIG boxes of donuts today
    Here I sit, with my mug of coke zero, and my container of mixed meatloaf, chicken, and veggies
    lift big 2 get big
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm so thankful that I work in the part of the office that is too cheap to buy goodies for the office. Upstairs however, is a completely different story. I'm told they constantly have junk food around - donuts, bagels, pizza, hoagies, homemade cakes - you name it. No wonder I can eat clean all day in the office without a problem - lucky me
    'Lifting is not just physical - it's the mind, body and spirit working together. If you think you can't, think again.'