Vizud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vizud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Simple question about whey protein

Hello I just have a simple question, not sure if this is the right section, sorry.

I want to start taking some whey protein, but I have heard that if you take it and then you stop exercising, you get fat, how true is this?

thanks in advance.e

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that is false unless you eat way too much. how can one scoop of whey protein, which has like 130 calories and 1g of fat make you fat? doesnt make much sense now does it

Vizud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vizud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright, thanks, because today I actually heard that from a nutriologist I went with, she gave me some 3 big meal diet, and I told her about the protein, and she said that if I start taking it then stop exercising I would get fat. x_x

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well then she should lose her job

Thanks for fast replying

DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this has to be a joke...

flfylmnfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flfylmnfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flfylmnfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flfylmnfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flfylmnfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flfylmnfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flfylmnfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flfylmnfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flfylmnfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flfylmnfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flfylmnfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate it when people treat whey like it's either a gain muscle or gain fat kind of supplement. It's a regular food product, just like your average breakfast lunch and dinner.

Don't worry about it man. Don't let people misinform you like that.

Thanks, i'll keep that in mind.