Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool Posting provocative pics?

So what pic is too provocative to post? Does your age, fitness, marital status or profession factor in?

I guess if your family members and/or co-workers (supervisors) view your space then a little more discretion is advised; unless you are just so free to show how great you look. Which leads to revealing pictures unless your body looks great...also subjective to latest social trends.

Here lately I've consumed my time by taking various body pictures, some too provocative to post. I gave my husband the courtesy to approve what I post. He was angry when I posted the attached pictures without his approval. Anyone else have this problem?
    Attached Images
    Life begins when you live it! Dream big, train hard and stay true.

BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fit2be40 View Post
    So what pic is too provocative to post? Does your age, fitness, marital status or profession factor in?

I guess if your family members and/or co-workers (supervisors) view your space then a little more discretion is advised; unless you are just so free to show how great you look. Which leads to revealing pictures unless your body looks great...also subjective to latest social trends.

Here lately I've consumed my time by taking various body pictures, some too provocative to post. I gave my husband the courtesy to approve what I post. He was angry when I posted the attached pictures without his approval. Anyone else have this problem?
    I don't see these as provocative at all. They look like progress pics. Idk why your husband would get mad for you posting those.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Your avi (you changed it out...I'm talking about the one where you are wearing a bikini but covering the bikini bottoms with your hands so that you have to look hard to tell whether your wearing bottoms) looks far more suggestive to me than your attached pictures. Hubby makes no sense, which leads me to believe his issue has nothing to do with the factors you pointed out above.

Lookin' great, btw!

lotus8998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was he more upset because he thought the pics were too provocative or just because you didn't show them to him first?

There are a lot of pictures on here that are more revealing than that. I think they look fine.

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    I have a problem with pics like that.!!
    If you have a husband or a serious BF. Why would you post them on the net??
    Are you NOT getting the attn you need at home?
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    Are you talking about the two she attached or something else of hers you've seen? I can walk outside my door to the pool and see far more skin than she's showing in her attachments...and neither of those pics strike me as sexual...

fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lotus8998 View Post
    Was he more upset because he thought the pics were too provocative or just because you didn't show them to him first?

There are a lot of pictures on here that are more revealing than that. I think they look fine.
    Thanks for the insight. I think he was upset 'cause he didn't get to see them first. I am surprised he let me post the body shot with my hands over my crotch.

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nothing provocative about those pics at all.

And BTW your upper back development is fantastic

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yea i was expecting much worse!
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My hubby wouldn't have a problem at all, it's the ones intended for him, like when I dressup in pin up or my pirate pics, he'd have a prob with other people seeing them arrrrgh LOL

solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    Why would anyone post pics like that? Because they aren't a prude. Because they want to show off their hard work. Posting such pics has nothing to do with attention at home.

Good grief!
    ~If it's to be, it's up to me~

Lettin my inner child out SeaJules's Avatar
    SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000) SeaJules is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bufchk View Post
    My hubby wouldn't have a problem at all, it's the ones intended for him, like when I dressup in pin up or my pirate pics, he'd have a prob with other people seeing them arrrrgh LOL
    lol @ arrrgg and pirate pictures. You GO girl!

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)

Tell you the truth they are not the most revealing you have ever posted. It was hit right on the head earlier. It was the fact you did not let him see them before he posted. My wife has way more prococative photos than that but I look at them and I would be a little upset if she posted any of those and did not give me the respect of looking at them first.

Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They look fine to me... and I'm a theology student so I should know prudey-vs-saucey when I see it.

My hubby was not overtly excited about my original pics, but he's happy that they are not there for pervy reasons but to show progression. He's cautious about how much of myself there is online, and I think he just needs reassurance that I'm not being stalked.

I think those two photos of yours look great and show a lot of hardwork without being provocative.
    I'm Buddha-sized and full of wisdom... and fat.
    ~
    Proud member of "Thick Chicks"
    ~
    Status: Wrist back in action - starting weights again tomorrow morning (light - don't want to re-injure!). On an IBS-friendly diet which is resulting in less sick days, and weight dropping (fricken YAY!)

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't see where those are provacative at all. They are progress pics, and you are dressed in workout gear. I think it's great that you run them by your husband first, but I think you shouldn't have to ask permission (nor should it be expected that you do). Personally, I don't tell my husband what I post and what I don't post (he takes the pics). Not because I am trying to hide it, but because it's not really up to him what I do with pictures of myself. But, that is just my opinion.

As for what makes something too provocative, I stick to what I would not be embarrased by if my parents, sons or husband saw. If any of them asked to see what I have posted, and I wouldn't want them to see what was posted, then that is too much.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

never ever ever give up strongforgood's Avatar
    strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've tried to figure out why some pics seem more provocative than others to me. I think it is mostly the pose - if you're standing naturally and/or in a body building pose it seems less provocative than if you're imitating a stripper or playboy pose, even though the same amount of skin may be shown.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's nothing wrong with your pics...you look great!! My husband's really cool when it comes to the pics I post...even the revealing ones

nasri86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nasri86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nasri86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nasri86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nasri86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nasri86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nasri86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nasri86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nasri86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nasri86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nasri86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the pictures are fine, not provocative at all! lol

The Mighty Devourer matthewluke60's Avatar
    matthewluke60 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthewluke60 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthewluke60 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthewluke60 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthewluke60 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthewluke60 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthewluke60 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthewluke60 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthewluke60 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthewluke60 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthewluke60 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well you must look at the male psyche to understand that. He probably just chose his words poorly. I don't think he's so upset that you are posting those pictures persay, because I'm sure if it was for sure a female only sight where other women in fitness and athletics shared information and helped motivate you and they looked at your pictures in a professional manner only, he'd have absolutely no objection. But with the amount of younger males on here who are perves who are going to look at those progress pics as "if" they are provocative, that's what upsets him. Its not you posting your pics, its those people misusing them that upsets him. Say your husband checks on your picture comments and sees that some teenage boy writes "lookin fine girly" or something to that affect, he'd be very upset at that. Which is what he's trying to avoid. You aren't doing anything wrong, its just the inevitablility that all men, including myself, when they love a woman, dont' want other men mistreating them or degrading them. That's my 2 cents. Have at it.

chalpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chalpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chalpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chalpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For me, they are provocative, but if you, and your husband are OK with them, then whatever.

Take a look at some other peoples pictures, they only have undies on and pose like porn stars!

To each her own.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

looking very HOT.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by strongforgood View Post
    I've tried to figure out why some pics seem more provocative than others to me. I think it is mostly the pose - if you're standing naturally and/or in a body building pose it seems less provocative than if you're imitating a stripper or playboy pose, even though the same amount of skin may be shown.
    I think we can all instinctively tell what's a bodybuilding pose to show progress versus a pose that's meant to be seductive. A photo that's zoomed in on T or A obviously isn't showing body shaping progression. A photo taken in underwear or lingerie or nude with the pertinent parts shielded by hands or objects isn't something I'd post without my husband's permission.

The attached photos are not objectionable at all, IMHO, but if your husband would feel better having the opportunity to approve or reject, why not humor him?

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think they're provocative at all. I also don't see why you need your husband's approval to post anything, nor why anyone would get offended if someone posted "looking good girly", as matthewluke suggested. It would be far more offensive if someone posted "you look like crap", surely?

What is it with men who can't accept that other men find their partners attractive?

Edit: you are looking good btw
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wow. You provoked me, all right.

OK, just kidding.

Or maybe not.

Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
    I don't think they're provocative at all. I also don't see why you need your husband's approval to post anything, nor why anyone would get offended if someone posted "looking good girly", as matthewluke suggested. It would be far more offensive if someone posted "you look like crap", surely?

What is it with men who can't accept that other men find their partners attractive?

Edit: you are looking good btw
    Thanks for posting this, really helped me to convince my husband to back off. He actually didn't approve of my most recent pics but I told him to get over it. I showed him the muscularity I've achieved shows better in those type of pics but I still look somewhat feminine (I hope ); he respects that and can appreciate my Body Space hobby. I've had guys tel me my husband is a lucky guy which made him feel better. Thanks again.

parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll second that. Your husband is a lucky guy.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If my future wife looks like you at age 40 I'd want her to pose for playboy. (serious). Your hubby should appreciate that you look stunning for your age and still have the desire to look wonderful as you do.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Actually this got me curious enough to look around your Bodyspace and Myspace pages. I do find some of the pictures provocative. They are not explicitly sexual but they sure do show off your spectacular body. If your husband is the jealous type then I can see his objection. My wife and I are a little more liberal than most - I agree with the poster who said that if his wife looked like you, he'd want her to pose in Playboy - but everybody's different and I guess we need to respect the differences.

Originally Posted by parsnip1965 View Post
    Actually this got me curious enough to look around your Bodyspace and Myspace pages. I do find some of the pictures provocative. They are not explicitly sexual but they sure do show off your spectacular body. If your husband is the jealous type then I can see his objection. My wife and I are a little more liberal than most - I agree with the poster who said that if his wife looked like you, he'd want her to pose in Playboy - but everybody's different and I guess we need to respect the differences.
    Thanks for the support. I removed the pics because my son is starting high school next month and I know how tough that can be. Just wouldn't want kids giving him a hard time about my pics. My husband preferred I keep those types of pics just for him. I'm a little different than him, I don't object to posting body pics of him. I'm proud to say "look at my hot husband!" Plus I'm confident of his loyalty to me. But you are right in respecting differences, another reason I removed pics.

LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A lot of hard work to look that great - my motto is if you got it, flaunt it. That's something to be proud of!
    'Lifting is not just physical - it's the mind, body and spirit working together. If you think you can't, think again.'