Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
    silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

looks like another great workout nick! It must suck to have brought your own food to a bbq and i bet some people gave you funny looks as well lol o well thats the price to pay for eating healthy!

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome journal thanks for posting it, really helps with motivation.
    All the best.

vinnyxgunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vinnyxgunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey nick... do you mean genisoy? as in:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/GeniSoy-Protein-...3286.m20.l1116

and what flavor do you recommend for the protein shakes?

XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by marcelomplino View Post
    Hey Nick!! it's Marcelo from Brazil...... I did start to eat a solid meal after my workout and I think it was an incredible idea.... I'm not having the bloating feeling that I always had when I drink my protein shake after gym..... and about 3 hours later I do have my protein shake, just before sleep, It's working great!!

I have one question about my supplements routine!!

What do you think about 30 mins before workout Supper Pump 250
    During my workout Size On + Xtend
    Just before bed time Syntha 6 half scoop + ON Casein half scoop ( about 27 grams of protein)??? Have you ever tried Gaspari's??

I would like to try CL supps but I cant find it in Brazil and order online is not a good ideia since CL are not aloud to sell in my country so if I order online it may naver come to my house!! it sucks!!
    On october I'll be in L.A and I will buy some products!!
    Thanks a lot Nick.....and again sorry for my English!
    Hey Marcelo, glad to hear that man! It's sounds like you are on the right track and know what you're doing dude..I have personally never tried any Gaspari supps, but have heard they are great and are effective. Yeah, when you come to LA pick up some CL products, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. Keep it up man!

Originally Posted by MMAFANATIC28 View Post
    Hey Bro,

How can I controll my appetite? even after I eat a reasonable amount of food I'm still starving. I mean for breakfast I eat:
    7:00 am
    1 bowl of fiber cereal
    3 egg whites

9:30 am
    a pop tart
    1 protein shake
    a creatine shake

10:00 am to 12:00pm
    workout

1:30pm
    a chicken sandwhich

then i goto work and i eat @ 5:30 pm and 10:00Pm
    then when i get home @ 1:00am im starving I know i don't need carbs this late but when your gittery i just can't help it.
    Hey dude,

Judging by what I see, I would say you aren't eating enough. Do you workout 3 days a week? 5 days a week? and for how long? Are you trying to cut up?

Originally Posted by silversv1k View Post
    looks like another great workout nick! It must suck to have brought your own food to a bbq and i bet some people gave you funny looks as well lol o well thats the price to pay for eating healthy!
    Yes, it was a great one man! Hahah, yeah..I only brought my brown sprouted rice..but other times I do go places and bring my own food and a lot of the time people do look at me weird...but they just don't understand.

Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    Awesome journal thanks for posting it, really helps with motivation.
    All the best.
    No problem bro, here to help!

Originally Posted by vinnyxgunz View Post
    hey nick... do you mean genisoy? as in:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/GeniSoy-Protein-...3286.m20.l1116

and what flavor do you recommend for the protein shakes?
    Yep! That's it!..and for protein shake flavor..I would go with chocolate! Love this stuff! All the flavors taste great, but I think chocolate tastes the best.
    *** http://www.AnaxMethods.com/ ***

*Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Nick! Hope you and the wifey had a great weekend.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Hey Nick! Hope you and the wifey had a great weekend.
    Hey Laurie! Thanks! We did, we actually had some time together and had fun! What's new with you? Oh..and I meant to mention, the new professional pics look great!

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks. Not much, just getting the calendar put together now. Lots of great entries!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Thanks. Not much, just getting the calendar put together now. Lots of great entries!
    Can't wait to see it, I'm sure it will turn out awesome! Will I get one?????..So I can hang it up at the office lol

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Talking

They should be available by the end of September here on bb.com.

Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Now I've had the time to go through this. Was just wondering man, how come you hit abs every day?

Always tryin' to learn here. I feel so new...:|
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

Tuesday 9-2-08

Diet:

6:15am-Bowl of Kashi Go Lean mixed with Heart To Heart cereal with non fat milk, 15oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:00am-GeniSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a can of tuna, and 15 almonds mixed in the tuna.

11:00pm-A low sodium turkey and lettuce wrap in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard, a bowl of fruit (Strawberries, blueberries, rasberries, pineapple, oranges, grapes, honeydew, and cantoloupe), and 3 egg whites.

1:00pm-A 15oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake mixed in water w\2 rices cakes with a light spread of Omega3 natural peanut butter.

2:30pm-A 3\4 cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

3:00pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, 2 Blue-Up pills, and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow on the tongue.

3:20pm-5:45pm-Back, ab training and 15 mins of cardio while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath mixed in 20 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

6:30pm-2 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 8oz top sirloin steak and a small sweet potato, with 3 Orange Triad pills.

9:30pm-Lean Pro Matrix protein shake, mixed in 15 ounces of water.

Training Regimen For Tuesday 9-2-08:

Back:

Seated Rows: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 135lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 140lbs.

Wide Grip Pull Ups: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps, 2 sets of 10 reps.

Compound Rows (Machine): 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 130lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 135lbs.

DB Rows: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps with 60lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps with 65lbs.

T-Bar Rows: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 145lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 155lbs.

Lat Pull Downs: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 135lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 140lbs.

Close Grip Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 125lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 130lbs.

Abs:

Decline Crunches: (Twisting right to left for the first 15 reps of each set of 30)-4 sets of 30 reps.

Leg Lifts-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps, 2 sets of 15 reps.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs.

Crunch Machine-4 sets, 2 sets of 30 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 30 reps at 80lbs.

15 mins of cardio: 15 mins on the bike, level 12.

What was I thinking not having T-Bar rows in my back day!?!?!? Felt great! This will now be thrown into my back training day every Tuesday. Really felt effective. New it was going to be a great training day as soon as I locked up the house and headed out the door. The key is to tell yourself it's going to be a great day in the gym...if you have doubts or aren't feeling it...You need to turn that around and get pumped to go! I put in a bodybuilding video before I left and turned up my music on my computer (The heavy stuff) and got PUMPED!!!! Lol, sound like a meathead..but you got to do what you got to do to get ready for an intense day in the gym. After about 30 mins of watching the video and hearing the double bass pedal of the drums in the music I was playing bounce off my walls I was ready to roll out and hit the back and abs! I got in a little earlier than usual today which was really nice..The place was a ghost town..So I hit up every routine without having to wait for anything to open up..Love days like that. Tomorrow's delts, traps, and abs and I'm lookin forward to it!

Take care everyone and have a great night,

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Originally Posted by Jayce_ View Post
    Now I've had the time to go through this. Was just wondering man, how come you hit abs every day?

Always tryin' to learn here. I feel so new...:|
    Hey dude, I used to hit them once a week..then 3 times a week..then 5 days a week which I am currently doing now. When I first saw progress in the abdominal section I was hooked and it's been working great for me so far. I recently read that my inspiration Mr. Frank Zane trained abs everyday..and would sometimes come back after a grueling training session with Arnold to do about 1000 crunches in many various types of ways everyday..The guy was a machine..So when I read this it just confirmed that training abs everyday is ok.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you for taking the time to respond, Nick. :-)

I am just trying to work out what to do for abs, so I was reading through your blog. Your back workout looked great. You on target to gain how much you wanted?

Take care,
    Jayce
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

Originally Posted by Jayce_ View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to respond, Nick. :-)

I am just trying to work out what to do for abs, so I was reading through your blog. Your back workout looked great. You on target to gain how much you wanted?

Take care,
    Jayce
    Thanks a lot dude! Yeah, I'm tryin!..Lookin to gain about 20 solid pounds..It'll take some hard work, but I don't mind it..I love this lifestyle.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha awesome back/ab workout Nick!

Keep those T-Bars IN your workout!

P.S. - I've been jocking the band Reign Supreme hard lately... if you're not listening to 'em, get at them: http://www.myspace.com/reignsupremehardcore
    Train Hard! -
    MawkieMawk

If Debt is the Problem, Why is more debt the solution?

MMAFANATIC28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XNick EdgeX View Post
    Hey Marcelo, glad to hear that man! It's sounds like you are on the right track and know what you're doing dude..I have personally never tried any Gaspari supps, but have heard they are great and are effective. Yeah, when you come to LA pick up some CL products, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. Keep it up man!

Hey dude,

Judging by what I see, I would say you aren't eating enough. Do you workout 3 days a week? 5 days a week? and for how long? Are you trying to cut up?

Yes, it was a great one man! Hahah, yeah..I only brought my brown sprouted rice..but other times I do go places and bring my own food and a lot of the time people do look at me weird...but they just don't understand.

No problem bro, here to help!

Yep! That's it!..and for protein shake flavor..I would go with chocolate! Love this stuff! All the flavors taste great, but I think chocolate tastes the best.
    I workout 5 days a week training w/ 3 exercises per muscle and 4 sets per exercise w/ the 1st exercise having 5 sets:
    Monday
    biceps
    triceps
    forearms

Tuesday rest

Wednesday
    quads
    calves
    abs

Thursday rest

Friday
    cardio( fight 10 rounds of kickboxing)
    abs

Saturday
    Chest

Sunday
    shoulders
    back

and the only supplements i take are 5 grams body fortress creatine, body fortress whey protein and 7 grams BCAA.

I really want to get lean muscle mass but not to go over 180Lbs. In the past I really felt like crap @ over 180 Lbs.
    thanks bro
    If you get knocked down get back up.
    DON'T LAY DOWN, FIGHT THIS GUY HARD, GET UP!
    It's not punishment, its personnal. Go for you dreams, cause nothin' else matters.

silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) silversv1k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I workout 5 days a week training w/ 3 exercises per muscle and 4 sets per exercise w/ the 1st exercise having 5 sets:
    Monday
    biceps
    triceps
    forearms

Tuesday rest

Wednesday
    quads
    calves
    abs

Thursday rest

Friday
    abs

Saturday
    Chest

Sunday
    shoulders
    back

and the only supplements i take are 5 grams body fortress creatine, body fortress whey protein and 7 grams BCAA.

I really want to get lean muscle mass but not to go over 180Lbs. In the past I really felt like crap @ over 180 Lbs.
    thanks bro
    imho i'd move shoulders to saturday with chest because they work a lot of the same muscles, but thats just me...

remyxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nick, when you say glycergrow on the tongue do you literally just put the scoops in your mouth and swallow with some water?

Also, how long do you use each product and do you ever cycle some time off from them? I guess in your case the only products to cycle are whiteflood and blueup?

What supps do you use on your day off?
    Last edited by remyxcore; 09-03-2008 at 09:20 AM.

SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup man. Entered week number 2 yesterday. I went to go to the gym Monday and they were closed I did chest yesterday and felt ok. I might need to start on some NO explode or white flood. I've never used either but I hear they are good. Legs tonight. Trying to keep the ab routine going but I keep failing. Just don't have the stamina yet. I'll keep trying though. That is my main thing I want to improve.

k-kulminati has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Nick!!! It's Karan ... just wanted to say hi lol.

I know it's redundant, but you look great! Ever thought about posting pics of your back or legs as well?

Anyways, I'll ttyl bro!

Wednesday 9-3-08

Diet:

6:00am-Bowl of Kashi Go Lean mixed with Kashi Heart to Heart cereal with non fat milk, 15oz Lean Pro Matrix protein shake mixed in water, 4 eggs (3 egg whites and 1 whole scrambled), 3 Orange Triad multi vitamins, and a vitamin C 500mg chewable wafer.

9:30am-GeniSoy protein bar (Protein Crunch-Peanut Butter), a Dannon light and fit yogurt and a can of tuna with 12 almonds mixed in the tuna.

11:30pm-A chicken and lettuce wrap (12oz's of chicken) in a spinach tortilla with a little mustard, a bowl of fruit (Honeydew, grapes, strawberries, pineapple, cantoloupe, blueberries, and rasberries), and 3 egg whites.

1:30pm-A 15oz Lean Pro Matrix Protein shake with 2 unsalted rice cakes with a light spread of Omega3 natural peanut butter.

3:00pm-A 3\4 cup of oats (Dry) mixed in water with 1 packet of Splenda.

3:30pm-2 scoops of Controlled Labs White Flood mixed in 12oz's of water, 5 Green Bulge pills, 2 Blue-Up pills, and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow (Thrown down the hatch).

4:00pm-6:15pm-Shoulders, traps, and ab training while drinking 1.5 scoops of Controlled Labs Purple Wraath mixed in 22 ounces of water (Sipping intra-workout).

7:00pm-2 8oz Laura's Lean top sirloin steaks, with a medium sweet potato, and 3 Orange Triad pills.

10:00pm-Lean Pro Matrix protein shake, mixed in 15 ounces of water.

Training Regimen For Wednesday 9-3-08:

Shoulders:

Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 140lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 150lbs.

Lateral Raises Using Cables-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 30lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 35lbs.

Shoulder Press-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 120lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 125lbs.

DB Presses-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 45lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 50lbs.

Front Lateral Raises-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps at 20lbs in each hand, 2 sets of 20 reps at 25lbs in each hand.

Upright Rows-4 sets, 2 sets of 12 reps at 75lbs, 2 sets of 10 reps at 85lbs.

Abs:

Oblique Twists-4 sets of 20 reps with a 10lb weight.

Leg Lifts-4 sets, 2 sets of 20 reps, 2 sets of 15 reps.

Cable Crunches-4 sets of 40 reps at 50lbs, adding a twist for the first 20 reps.

Crunch Machine-4 sets, 2 sets of 30 reps at 70lbs, 2 sets of 30 reps at 80lbs.

Had a client cancel today, so I took advantage of it and came home and went down to the pool for a swim..It was really really hot today and I got alittle burned out there in the sun, but it's alright..needed a little tan. It was a perfect day..even took a little nap out in the sun..Came back to the apt. and got ready to hit the gym! Tried to get my girl to come with me...but she just wasn't feeling it today...She has been working like crazy and is a little tired..She slept 18 hours yesterday!!!!!! WTF!!...It was much needed rest she needed though. Felt strong and refreshed today..and hit the shoulders hard focusing on form and keeping the reps pretty controlled for the most part. After hitting the delts and traps I moved onto abs and felt the burn kick in right after the second set of the first routine..Made those abs burn!!! As I finished up I said later to all my friends and noticed this little kid on the bench who had to be about 8 years old!! He was all on his own benching about 65lbs with solid form and for about 8 reps..I said "Good job dude!". Damn, wich I would have started at 8!!

Tomorrow is CHEST DAY!! My favorite.

You all have a great night!

Nick

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000) Eric-B is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol 8 years old? That kid will be famous in ten years.

Good stuff today. Is the shoulder press on machine or BB? Seated or Standing? Ever mix it up with those?
    NSCA-CPT, CSCS

Owner/Coach @ Balanced Bodybuilding

********.com/Balancedbodybuilding

Monday
    biceps
    triceps
    forearms

Tuesday rest

Wednesday
    quads
    calves
    abs

Thursday rest

Friday
    abs

Saturday
    Chest

Sunday
    shoulders
    back

thanks bro
    Ever tried working chest and shoulders the same day and maybe doing just back on Sunday? I would think that you may need to bump up the cals a little more..To me it just doesn't look like enough. How long are your training sessions?

Originally Posted by remyxcore View Post
    Nick, when you say glycergrow on the tongue do you literally just put the scoops in your mouth and swallow with some water?

Also, how long do you use each product and do you ever cycle some time off from them? I guess in your case the only products to cycle are whiteflood and blueup?

What supps do you use on your day off?
    Yep, 3 scoops on the tongue and down the hatch. I chase it with While Flood or GreenMag.

I cycle off White Flood for about a week or 2..and while off I throw White Blood into the mix. I also cycle of Blue up every 8 weeks for a couple more weeks to a month. I will switch off between GreenMag and Green Bulge every 3 months or so..

I take everything that I take on my training days in the morning except for White Flood.

Originally Posted by SightSeeker View Post
    Sup man. Entered week number 2 yesterday. I went to go to the gym Monday and they were closed I did chest yesterday and felt ok. I might need to start on some NO explode or white flood. I've never used either but I hear they are good. Legs tonight. Trying to keep the ab routine going but I keep failing. Just don't have the stamina yet. I'll keep trying though. That is my main thing I want to improve.
    Keep it up dude! Don't give up and keep training hard! I would recommend WF even though I have never tried NO Ex..I just went with WF and it worked great for me..I've stuck with this supp ever since.

Originally Posted by k-kulminati View Post
    Hey Nick!!! It's Karan ... just wanted to say hi lol.

I know it's redundant, but you look great! Ever thought about posting pics of your back or legs as well?

Anyways, I'll ttyl bro!
    Hey Karan, thanks man! I have a back pic and a legs pic posted earlier in this thread...but plan on updating and posting a new leg pic in this thread along with Fridays leg post.

Take care man.

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

MMAFANATIC28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XNick EdgeX View Post
    Ever tried working chest and shoulders the same day and maybe doing just back on Sunday? I would think that you may need to bump up the cals a little more..To me it just doesn't look like enough. How long are your training sessions?

Yep, 3 scoops on the tongue and down the hatch. I chase it with While Flood or GreenMag.

I cycle off White Flood for about a week or 2..and while off I throw White Blood into the mix. I also cycle of Blue up every 8 weeks for a couple more weeks to a month. I will switch off between GreenMag and Green Bulge every 3 months or so..

I take everything that I take on my training days in the morning except for White Flood.

Keep it up dude! Don't give up and keep training hard! I would recommend WF even though I have never tried NO Ex..I just went with WF and it worked great for me..I've stuck with this supp ever since.

Hey Karan, thanks man! I have a back pic and a legs pic posted earlier in this thread...but plan on updating and posting a new leg pic in this thread along with Fridays leg post.

Take care man.
    Nick,

My training sessions are about 2 to 2.5 hrs long it just depends on the amount of weight im using, and how many cal would you suggest for a 175lb. guy that wants to be lean.
    If you get knocked down get back up.
    DON'T LAY DOWN, FIGHT THIS GUY HARD, GET UP!
    It's not punishment, its personnal. Go for you dreams, cause nothin' else matters.

Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey Nick, great work you are definitely motivational even for me! I've recently got into bodybuilding and have doing it for about 2 and a half months and put on about 7 pounds hopefully its not too much water weight but I believe it mostly is. I have a really hard time eating enough food and I see you eating like 25 ounces of chicken oh man; but I do feel hungry all the time now even after eating which I hope I can manage otherwise I feel I will have trouble putting on serious weight(I have always been the skinny kid). The cable crunches work great but I don't know if I am doing them exactly right because I can do atleast 100 pounds and do that **** all day but I still think your ab routine is great and use it myself. I have been kinda following your journal and recently ordered some of controlled labs creatine (don't remember the name) and white flood. I'm pretty much rambling but thanks for everything and keep up the good work, hopefully I will have some pictures worth posting in a couple months

flagators3peat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yo Nick--Any chance you can throw up a video on the oblique twists. Thanks again for the attention to detail and free advice--David

RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RwR72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nick my man, just picked up September's issue of Muscle & Fitness, the British Edition of course. The first thing I did was flick through the whole thing for your ad! Couldn't find it anywhere though, do you know if it went into the British Edition as well? And if so, which page bro?

remyxcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nick how long do you take white flood for ?

Thanks for the info btw

fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10) fcalise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Justin.Credible View Post
    Nick my man, just picked up September's issue of Muscle & Fitness, the British Edition of course. The first thing I did was flick through the whole thing for your ad! Couldn't find it anywhere though, do you know if it went into the British Edition as well? And if so, which page bro?
    I saw it here in the US. It was in the second half of the magazine if I remember correctly. I can check around what page when I get home after work.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214472381

scorpio71989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro these post have worked wonders for me..ive been following these workouts and diet pretty closely and have seen some major results thanks for the post bro. ~Scorp~
    Joshua Scorpio (Josh)
    Administrator (LNFA)
    National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified (NASM)
    Bachelors in Kinesiology-Specialization in Exercise Science