Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I am seducing a guy I make sure he has my full attention when he's talking to me. I ask lots of questions and I might touch him, put a hand on his hand or arm. I smile and laugh if he says something funny. I am shy so I have a tendency to use body language to show him that I'm interested.

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmmm trying to think back to what I do....

I admit to not making that much effort - I usually meet blokes through friends, and chat to them normally, as I would any other mate. If I suspect they might be attracted to me, I'll be more jokey, see how he takes it. If it's positive, I'm just downright cheeky. Letting them think that under the niceness, you're possibly a little bit dirty helps....

I did make one bloke blush once by eating a Twister ice lolly in an 'interesting' manner

Friday night I was doing really well with a chap who's been on my Livejournal list for a while (I finally met him a couple of weeks ago)
    We were talking about common interests (my cat dies recently and he's a cat lover), he showed me his cat tattoos, I wanted to see the rest on his arms and while I was checking out the rest of his sleeve, was stroking his arm (yes cheesy )
    Unfortunately I got dragged off to another club before I could do much else but latest comment on LJ from him is that I can finish undressing him next weekend when I'm out in his town

Actually I don't know how I do it - if I do actually really like someone and think I'd want a serious relationship with them, I get very shy and rubbish and run away. I am getting better though....
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Swarovski View Post
    do men like women who play sexy hard to get?
    Nope, submit and let me have my way. . .

That said, a woman who initiates sex is very, very sexy.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

*dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    Nope, submit and let me have my way. . .

That said, a woman who initiates sex is very, very sexy.
    I agree

slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dunno about you guys, but when a girl plays "hard to get" i just shrug, say oh well, and call the next one.

Like my good friends the backstreet boys said: QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART. (no homo)

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weird I thought all women just strip naked when men look at them. Ehh maybe it's just me.
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

*dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by daddybeast View Post
    Weird I thought all women just strip naked when men look at them. Ehh maybe it's just me.
    And maybe the fact that you had a gun pointed at them.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by *dwest* View Post
    And maybe the fact that you had a gun pointed at them.
    he stealing your moves, man?

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly I like women who are not afraid to pursue a little, it makes you feel like you're not just the avg. guy. Also men like attention just as much as women.
    Agreed, men need a little time on the pedestal too.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    he stealing your moves, man?
    And my gun.

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KimberleyRN View Post
    Ignore him, tell him to leave you alone...

That seems to get them sniffing around like crazy...

In high school maybe, that response will generally send me looking for your sister/best friend.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

And my gun.
    Cheap ass buy another...a repainted airsoft gun fools them everytime.

Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Cheap ass buy another...a repainted airsoft gun fools them everytime.
    It was my paintball gun actually.

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope with me I show them my moped and they immediately get naked for me.

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Originally Posted by daddybeast View Post
    Nope with me I show them my moped and they immediately get naked for me.
    Ah women love a man on a moped.

It was my paintball gun actually.
    Expensive bastards

dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dimepiece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by slacombe View Post
    I dunno about you guys, but when a girl plays "hard to get" i just shrug, say oh well, and call the next one.

Like my good friends the backstreet boys said: QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART. (no homo)
    lmao
    i was not issued a rule 12 violation
    whole foods is my obsession
    i have never been pulled over by a cop
    i kissed a girl and i liked it
    my favorite word is "gorgeous" and i use it frequently
    i am obsessed with the misc RH section
    hulk hogan doesn't like me
    i love crashing hotel staff 80s parties
    once i set up a myspace account for my taxi driver
    i got free starbucks today

Jmh80 is my e-BF with a BTC

A woman that plays hard to get usually has a smelly vag.

A woman that plays hard to get usually has a smelly vag.
    Or at least we assume and lose interest. If you want my attention just skip the shy act and go for a back massage or feed me...

Proponent of reason. Oncebitten's Avatar
    Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000)
    A woman I sort of knew once approached me at a party and whispered in my ear "are you half as good in bed as you look"?

Just to be an dick I said "no".

She looked at me like I was totally retarded and just walked away. The look on her face was priceless though!

Originally Posted by Oncebitten View Post
    A woman I sort of knew once approached me at a party and whispered in my ear "are you half as good in bed as you look"?

She looked at me like I was totally retarded and just walked away. The look on her face was priceless though!
    No I think you just might be retarded...unless you were taken and she knew it or she was a tank there is no answer other than come find out or a simple yes...

Originally Posted by Oncebitten View Post

I would have responed with ,"ask your mom" but I still laughed.

fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face Married 5 1/2 & spicing things up

I clean the house in my b-day suit and refuse to give it up. Then when he's begging for it, I make him tell me he's been a "dirty boy" so I can lick him clean . Before we go further, I make him watch private videos of me playing with myself. Then I really call him dirty and we go to town.

Sometimes I miss the old days when we just did it all day long without this much effort!
    Life begins when you live it! Dream big, train hard and stay true.

Originally Posted by fit2be40 View Post
    I clean the house in my b-day suit and refuse to give it up. Then when he's begging for it, I make him tell me he's been a "dirty boy" so I can lick him clean . Before we go further, I make him watch private videos of me playing with myself. Then I really call him dirty and we go to town.

Sometimes I miss the old days when we just did it all day long without this much effort!
    Wow that is a winner right there. If a girl pulled all that on me I could say with confidence that she liked me.

All good in my book but I wouldn't want to waste my time with the vids...

fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit2be40 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do men like women who play sexy hard to get?

Originally Posted by dunkonu9 View Post
    No I had wrote my wife off as a B$%#% when she did that to me.
    I did that to my husband when we first met and almost lost him.
    Life begins when you live it! Dream big, train hard and stay true.

You should teach a class.

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    No I had wrote my wife off as a B$%#% when she did that to me.
    Key word..."wife"!

Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    Ooooooooohhh...Have you watched "Dangerous Beauty?" It's far more enchanting with a latin lesson...

While peeling:

"The Latin for banana is arienna. Banana tree is pala."

...and swallow.

My favorite movie! But that's not why. LOL
    Sure that's why...

Have I told you that you are the most aweomse women ever.
    Not enough. I need more more more!!!

Originally Posted by KimberleyRN View Post
    Ignore him, tell him to leave you alone...

That seems to get them sniffing around like crazy...

Now this has got to be the best advice ever!!! Simple and straight to the point!

You see...no guy is gonna say, "yeah...sure...we like to be ignored and treated as if we don't even matter..." That is because they don't realize all the things that some woman do to captivate their attention and hearts. They are pretty simple in their thinking and do not think that "calculative".

However, take it from woman who have been there, done that...they fall for it every time. Ever notice that when a woman likes a guy and fully expresses it to him, he eventually gets "tired" of her, "taking her for granted"...stops taking her out, bla bla bla. That's cuz men like a challenge. Has been this way since the beginning of time.

In closing, create yourself as a challenge (both physically and mentally) and that is the best way to seduce a man.
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

MACA makes you lift heavier than ever and hornier than a beast...I LOVE MACA!

DESCRIMINATION S*CKS...BUT FABULOUSNESS TRUMPS ALL!

JAWS22 is my BF...yeah...ya heard it right!
    Thanks BB.COM!

scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How do you girls make a man go weak at the knees?
    A girl doesn't have to really do much. If she's smoking hot, all she has to do is show up, not say a word, and every guy around will stare and get weak in the knees. Simple isn't it?

seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000)

holy Sh*t excuse me for a minute