Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Dutch... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dutch... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dutch... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dutch... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dutch... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dutch... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dutch... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dutch... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dutch... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dutch... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dutch... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've always drunk whole milk as much as possible, tastes way better and helps me get my calories in for the day...
    Mike Katz and Dave Draper...my heroes...

Ive always wondered, "whats the frequency, Kenneth"...but really, whats the frequency?

working on hitting on 220 by next fall...

August 07-176lbs
    October 07-190lbs
    January 08-205lbs

Tommy8Trial is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking i just eat it...

Originally Posted by Lakers15th View Post
    that's right I said it. Not water, not the crappy 1% water milk, but whole milk. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal. Drinking those few ounces of whole milk isn't going to make me some obvious difference in my physique. I'm not going to put on a bunch of pounds of fat, and I'm my diet isn't going to suffer because of it either.

I'm just wondering, do you people actually like to mix it with water or skim milk? I used to mix with water, and it tasted like complete **** somedays. I'd rather have a nice glass of vanillay (made that word up) milk at the expense of a little fat.

Does anyone else mix with whole milk?
    i just eat the protein powder because it is super sweet, just like candy. and i drink water right after it. then a few fruits like banana and mango and whatever i like... plus eggs and other carbohydrates like rice and chao min(chinese food)...
    i never worried about getting fat, i have been 1.84 : 1 shoulder to waist ratio for a long time and my weight just doesnt go up, but my strength does go up pretty fast, i feel like i am not a human sometimes... time to enjoy some potato chips XD

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy8Trial View Post
    i just eat the protein powder because it is super sweet, just like candy. and i drink water right after it. then a few fruits like banana and mango and whatever i like... plus eggs and other carbohydrates like rice and chao min(chinese food)...
    i never worried about getting fat, i have been 1.84 : 1 shoulder to waist ratio for a long time and my weight just doesnt go up, but my strength does go up pretty fast, i feel like i am not a human sometimes... time to enjoy some potato chips XD

wut
    Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You joined in August and waited 5 months for this weird chit to be your first post eh....Decade old necro at that. Wonderful.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you aren't drinking Fairlife milk, you're doing it wrong.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by daveminnich View Post
    This is true.

And something that has changed since this thread was started.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan @ controlledlabs.com

Orange Triad - Buy One Get One 50% Off this week at bodybuilding.com
    Orange Health IQ - Buy One Get One 50% Off this week at bodybuilding.com

smokinal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smokinal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smokinal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smokinal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smokinal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smokinal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smokinal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smokinal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smokinal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smokinal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smokinal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The powerlifter visions a certain weight he would like to lift, he uses his body to achieve it and he gets big as a side effect.
    The bodybuilder visions a certain physique he would like to acquire, he uses weights to achieve it and he gets stronger as a side effect.

***Let's Make the Forums Great Again!***

gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by daveminnich View Post
    If only it wasn't so much more expensive than the generic store brand. By the gallon Fairlife gets pricey fast!

breszee is not very well liked. (-100) breszee is not very well liked. (-100) breszee is not very well liked. (-100) breszee is not very well liked. (-100) breszee is not very well liked. (-100) breszee is not very well liked. (-100) breszee is not very well liked. (-100) breszee is not very well liked. (-100) breszee is not very well liked. (-100) breszee is not very well liked. (-100) breszee is not very well liked. (-100)
    just an idea make a godly smoothie with 1 banana, milk, and however much whey you need a day and fill it up so the mixture is 16 fluid ounce blend and drink up.

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao.....to meet my macro's I generally use half and half and heavy cream, and add some cream cheese...
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs